DaVita Employee Reviews

Found 3,107 reviews matching the search See all 3,121 reviews
Working for DaVita
Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 16, 2019
They have an amazing company culture. The people are fantastic. The CEO's are amazing human beings. The company's mission and values are authentic and drive the culture.

Unfortunately my leader was not great, which is why I left.
Great Place to be a part of.
Processor I (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 15, 2019
Would Always proud to say Da Vida is a very fair business to work for . Its nice to know that you are apart of some one life management stayed on top of all updated training.
Senior Business Development Specialist (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 14, 2019
DaVita has an interesting culture. If you join the company (what is referred to as a Village) is very unique than any other company. There is no handshaking in the company only hugging.
busy clinic
Four Corners Davita Dialysis (Former Employee) –  Farmington, NMJanuary 14, 2019
Davita is a busy place to work. I used to work 50 hours per work. Its a great place, they care about their staffs. There is always food for the staff and lots of parties.. But its a busy and always short staff.
Work here long enough to get experience
RN (Former Employee) –  York, PA 17403January 14, 2019
DON’T WORK HERE. The clinical coordinators take advantage of the RNs. The schedule is a joke! If you like working lots of hours with no sleep, this is the job for you! The PCTs really run this organization! They are great st what they do. But they don’t get the appreciation they deserve. The on call days are horrible! Expect at least 10-13 a month! Just work here long enough to get a paycheck to get something else. You have to call off to get consecutive days off then they call you in on your other days off
Pros
Pay is good, lots of free lunches
Cons
No time to eat free lunch, long hours, few days off
productive on the daily basis
Reuse Technician (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAJanuary 13, 2019
is ok place to work keep me busy learning a lot of new things even is not my field to work but thankful for the job i can support my family pays the bills.
Pros
work only 3 days but 12 hours shift
Cons
work every other day.
Productive and fun workplace
Worked under the supervision of a registered nurse (Former Employee) –  Reidsville, NCJanuary 13, 2019
I would have stayed if the starting hours of work were not so early in the morning. If i could have started about 7 when daycares were open i would have retired there.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Early work hours
Incredible job and Culture
Licensure and Certification Specialist (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, TNJanuary 12, 2019
The job was tough and very stressful but ultimately rewarding. The culture and core values that DaVita focuses on is top tier. They recognize all talents and provide a fun work environment despite high stress work loads.
Pros
Good pay, excellent benefits, great cultural
Cons
High stress
Good Place
CCHT (Former Employee) –  MichiganJanuary 11, 2019
Great place to work, but with 15 years experience not enough money. Davita also really needs to look at who they have running their clinics, because they are losing a lot of good teammates.
Dialysis Technician (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJanuary 10, 2019
productive environment. you can advance in job placement. management is just there. the work is repetitive but demanding, benefits are great. you an work from clinic to clinic.
CLINIC MANAGER (Former Employee) –  OR/WA/CAJanuary 10, 2019
Dialysis is not for everyone, but if you are in dialysis and like the job it's a good company to work for. Good benefits for full time employees and very supportive of staff. I've worked in dialysis 16 years, and on and off with Davita and they are my #1 choice to work in dialysis.
Pros
Lots
Cons
Some/Few
Excellent place to work.
Clinical Nurse Manager (Current Employee) –  Georgia markertJanuary 9, 2019
I have been with DaVita through 2 acquisitions and have enjoyed my work here. I am a nurse and have functioned in several different roles within the company from Facility management to patient/nurse management.
Pros
Diversity of work
Cons
At times stressful
My practice is awesome!!
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAJanuary 9, 2019
I have been with DaVita just over a year. We have a great team and we work hard to make sure everyone feels like they have a voice, our work days are fun, and we laugh every day. Our providers are great; very down to earth and they support and appreciate us. Truly the best team I have ever been apart of.
Pros
My teammates, my patients, and I feel valued.
Cons
I wish insurance was a little more cost effective.
Great place to work but FA can make it or break it for you
Social Worker (Former Employee) –  Apple Valley, CAJanuary 8, 2019
DaVita culture is great and a wonderful place to work, but Facility Administrator can make the job wonderful or stressful and management claims to support teammate grievances, but no changes occur.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
FA can make work experience terrible or great.
No Quality Leadership
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, NCJanuary 8, 2019
There is no accountability, management is lacking and enables poor behavior.Lack of quality patient care due to frequent call outs,w/ no repercussions
Pros
Cons
incompetent leadership, poor training for new hires
It’s all who you kiss butt with
Lpn (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 7, 2019
Budget, budget, budget is all you hear feel like I wrk on a assembly line, 15 minutes between patients ( lord forbid if the patient starts bleeding) then everyone else is getting off late.
Good company to work for.
Educator for clinical staff/ preceptor RN (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALJanuary 7, 2019
overall the best company that I have worked for. Long hours early mornings. Rewarded for a job well done. I would recommend Davita to anyone who does not mind working hard and being compensated for a job well done.
Pros
pay, great team and management, compensation.
Cons
long hours, early mornings.
I have truly enjoyed working at DaVita
Charge RN (Current Employee) –  San Angelo, TXJanuary 7, 2019
They made a huge investment in my career. It took them a whole year to train me for my position before I could be a charge RN and work on the floor alone.
Smart people and strong committment to core values
Senior Director, Integrated Care Partnerships (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 6, 2019
Dynamic, strong, team-focused environment in a company committed to revolutionizing health care.

Continually impressed by the caliber of fellow teammates.
RN Supervisor
Evening Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAJanuary 6, 2019
They expected one RN to run the entire show for 27 patient and 12 staff, including at times having your own assignment. DaVita is all about the money and does not care at all about patient safety or outcomes.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DaVita. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Women's ratings

3.6Fairygodboss Score

88%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

100%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss