DaBella Employee Reviews

They are in transition
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORApril 19, 2019
They never gave me my pay card, they pay bi-weekly so you make less because more is taxed and they pressure people who don't want to be their customer by calling them 20* per week
Pros
The people are nice and they don't pressure you too much
Cons
They pressure the customers, multiple bosses (like office space), their employee support sucks and even though they say it isn't a sales job, it us, but no commission
April 22, 2019

Thank you for your feedback around our Pay-card system, we will share your insight with our payroll department. We feel it’s best to pay our agents a competitive hourly wage, with the potential to earn up to $1,100 - $1,500 per month in performance bonus. We feel this is better for our employees than a commission-based system. Also, we definitely don’t want anyone to feel like we are pressuring them – we work to help homeowners that have expressed a need for work to be done on their homes and do everything we can to ensure we connect with the homeowners to satisfy those needs. We’re sorry we weren’t the right fit for you, but best of luck on all your endeavors!

Toxic
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORMarch 24, 2019
High school mentality with backstabbing alcoholics at the helm. Throw into the fire mentality. Contractor only work with little experience in the industry
March 28, 2019

Thank you for the feedback and we're sorry that this position wasn't a good fit for you. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Inspect and rip off
Canvasser (Former Employee) –  OregonMarch 11, 2019
Are you a qualified roof inspector? No.Do you know how to use a computer app that’s buggy? Yes ? Okay perfect.
Here at Dabellas we like to rip off customers by getting estimates on roofs , send you out, “ inspect it “ because your osha certified and have years of roofing knowledge, and then give them a bid of 10-20K over everyone else.
Solid company great pay, if you don’t mind feeling like garbage at the end of the day.
Pros
Exercise
Cons
Scams, lies, and personal vehicle wear n tear
Stay away from this joke of a company!!!
Van Driver (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDMarch 8, 2019
All the office staff are poor lil crybabies that tattle tale of you for anything. Even if they don't like you the sales pitch is a,joke the whole company needs to,be shut down. All they do,is rip off customers.
Steer Clear!
Outbound Call Center Agent/Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORFebruary 15, 2019
DaBella lies about what kind of job you're applying for on Indeed and other job posting sites. I thought I was going into a legitimate customer service position. They dont tell you in the interview that it is telemarketing. They want you to believe that you're helping people when you're just harassing them all day. I was told by my trainer that they specifically dont like telling us about how they conduct their appointments that you set and how much you should know about the products. They tell you that you're not "selling" and that you're just in the scheduling department. They hire a lot of young people who dont have a lot of work experience and specify that they prefer you dont have sales experience, but customer service is fine. If you enjoy harassing people all day and pretending like you're not trying to second hand sell homeowners into debt, this is the job for you. $15/hr is the price for guilt.
Pros
Free coffee, cool people
Cons
Loss of your humanity.
February 19, 2019

Thank you for the feedback. We've made clear to our training department what our expectations for following up with interested homeowners are and will ensure that this is understood better by our new hires moving forward. We wish you the best.

Dabella is a great place to work.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORFebruary 7, 2019
I have been with Dabella for over 5 years. It’s the leading home improvement company in the Pacific Northwest. Outstanding products and service. I would recommend working at Dabella. Lots of opportunity for growth with good training.
Pros
Lunch room, great people
Great place to work on
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Lacey, WAFebruary 6, 2019
Great place to work at, reliable team and growth opportunities. You get what you put into it. Lots of driving , no two days are the same. Great team to be part of
Pros
Growth, money, learning
Cons
Low section of uniforms
Amazing company culture
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORFebruary 4, 2019
You get what you put into this job. Thing is there is ALWAYS someone who will drop everything to help you clear any hurdle or understand something you aren’t getting. All the while having a healthy and fun level of competing.

Lead, Care, Grow.
Pros
A culture that is all about winning through support and collaboration
Cons
A lot of nights and a bit of a learning curve in the beginnning.
Competitive family oriented company that allows you to earn exactly what you are worth
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Lacey, WAFebruary 4, 2019
Where do I start? I would say that me finding Dabella is right up there when it comes to the best opportunities that I could have found. I get rewarded for doing well and being successful, I get to lead and work with others, every day is a brand new adventure, I go golfing with my free time almost every week and more than anything I sleep amazing every night because I KNOW we have the best products out there. Dabella is a company where if you are willing to put the time in, dedicate yourself and ultimately truly listen to your customers, the sky truly is the limit when it comes to income and even more importantly the life that you can live. I love working here and would recommend it to anyone I meet.
Pros
Success driven income, open schedule
Cons
Schedule can be a bit overwhelming, can be stressful, but stress can be good
Best place ive ever worked
Sale Representative (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORFebruary 1, 2019
I've been with Dabella for 4 years in April 2019 and Its more like family then work. There is exponential room for growth with a great competitive environment. Great management that truly care about helping grow people. We Lead. We Care. We grow. If you want a job were you get paid exactly what your worth and can change your life then this is the place for you.
Pros
Room for growth, Competitive atmosphere
Lead Grow Serve Care
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORFebruary 1, 2019
When I first talked with my hiring manager I asked him what is the real average income as a sales representative. He replied it very realistic to earn $5,000 - $7,000 a month. There are those who take opportunities to learn practice There are salesmanship skills and earn $8,000- $12,000 a month. Those that put in the effort will be rewarded. He was absolutely correct. If it’s going to be it’s up to me. I have enjoyed the opportunity of being trained by some of the top sales trainers in the country, I consider it to be so.

That is not to say that it is easy. It is also not to say that it is extremely difficult. I often say it is the easiest hard work anyone will ever do. At the same time it’s the hardest easy work that you can do. It’s really up to the individual when they’re willing to learn and ask questions to become better each day.

My managers have said that I ask a lot of questions and that is a major reason of my success. Being willing to learn, study, and practice on my personal time.

When I started I needed to earn that $7,000 to $8000 a month.
And I got there and my first full year as a sales representative.

We receive our assignments each night for the following day. However I do have the opportunity to make my own schedule by what is called a self generated lead. Which provides an additional bonus income opportunity. Normally each day consists of two appointments lead opportunities to present home improvement inspections products and services to interested homeowners. I am willing to travel sometimes up to Two and 2 1/2 hours. I enjoyed the travel
  more... around the Oregon country. It provides me an opportunity to learn as our utilize my automobile University with CDs and cassette tapes.

The difficulty is the schedule is demanding when coming home late at night. That is compensated by when I put my mind to it to make a great income. Is there a sacrifice for me and my family absolutely. The rewards are there for those who put in the effort.

My most enjoyable part of my career is personal growth and helping other people by providing solutions for their home-improvement projects. We create home Improvement Projects not home same projects. Meaning we provide Homeowners projects to be improving their home and not just doing the same old process has done before. Whereby they would have to repeat the project again and again.

Our culture here at DaBella is one of honest competition. Learning caring and growing Are some of our key goals. Advancement and ongoing training is an absolute reality. Our management has brought in top national trainers of our industry.

We have The top products and top services that are available. It is truly a combination of quality of product and quality of installation. That is not to say that myself or anyone is perfect. Yes challenges arise and they are taken care of. Do I and other staff members make mistakes absolutely. My managers will always go to bat for me. And they have. As stated they have my back.

Company paid trips have been some of the greatest awards for me and my wife. Thank you DaBella.
Pros
Lots of Spiffs, awards, recognition, contests, bonuses, and award vacations
Cons
Must love to drive and enjoy travel, evening work yet comes with great commissions
Great place to work and grow!
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Lacey, WAFebruary 1, 2019
I spend most days driving to peoples homes and talking about home improvement. My managers are always available and helpful and my co workers are reliable and driven people. For me the hardest part of the job is the hours, appointment times vary day to day so planning ahead is difficult. The best part about working at Dabella is the people, from co workers and managers to the customers, you're surrounded by a lot of really great people here, and the dogs, most people have dogs or two, its definitely a perk!
Want a job where you control your paycheck? Look no further!
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Everett, WAJanuary 31, 2019
I was looking for a job where those who work harder get paid accordingly, this place is it. You get ample opportunitys to get yourself paid and it is up to you to make it happen. The only downside is you are a 1099 employee and dont have benefits. This is a first for me and a little daunting.
So much room for advancment and life changing opportunities.
If you are self motivated and can keep yourself focused, you will go very far here!
Pros
Ample opporotunities to get paid
Cons
No benefits, long drives
Great culture
Sales manager (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORJanuary 31, 2019
I have worked with DaBella for almost 4 years and it has changed my life! The amount of growth opportunities is amazing! Having no cap to your income is why I love what I do, also providing quality products for homeowners on a daily basis! I highly recommend working for DaBella!
Pros
Growth opportunity
Cons
Driving
Rewarding with endless potential
Sales Consultant Representative (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WAJanuary 31, 2019
I love working for DaBella because I’m able to continuously learn and improve which directly results in larger paychecks! It’s also nice to be able to help homeowners with a quality project that we can make affordable! I appreciate my manager for always having my back! DaBella is a great place to work, allows for someone to obtain financial freedom if they are willing to put in the time, hard work and have a passion to be the best you can be!
Pros
Commissions and Bonuses, motivating and competitive atmosphere
Supportive work environment with incredible earning potential!
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Kent, WAJanuary 31, 2019
DaBella is a very supportive work place, where everyone strives to help one another. They give you every tool to succeed, and work diligently to help you maximize the payment plan. Consisting ongoing training helps ensure that you are prepared for when you are in the field. Management goes to bat for you on a daily basis, and helps you personally develop into the version of you that you want to be. It is all about caring for the customers that we help, and growing as a person. Best employment opportunity of my life, with the best pay plan available.
Pros
Excellent treatment of employees, with massive support, and training
Great place to Grow and provide for your family
Sales Professional (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WAJanuary 31, 2019
DaBella is a great place to work! I’ve never been a part of a company that TRUELY cares about the growth and well being of their employees.
At Dabella they actually want you to make money and GROW as an individual.
As a sales professional, I must say this career isn’t for everyone, but if you are a dedicated individual, you will THRIVE with this company.
Pros
Get Paid what you’re worth, ability to grow within the company.
Cons
Long hours, mentally draining
I'm going on a year at Dabella and love every second of it.
Sale Representative (Current Employee) –  Eugene, ORJanuary 31, 2019
At Dabella you're doing great things. You get the best possible products on peoples homes but you make it affordable for them. You travel out to a home, complete a full inspection, and then of course help them out the best you can!

Not only do you feel good about yourself in the day to day, but you also know that Dabella has your back and are willing to push you forward in the company. You'll grow every week you're at Dabella.

The management is also great, always willing to help train and coach you in the right direction. Dabella is the best decision I've made so far, and I'm so grateful to have them accept me into their company!
Pros
Great culture, opportunity unlike any other company in the world
Cons
No cons if you don't mind some driving!
Great place to work if you have the drive!
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Eugene, ORJanuary 31, 2019
Your income potential is based solely on your own performance. This will cause some much success and others to fail. You are required to go into homes to discuss projects, sometimes taking you up to 2 and half hours away. DaBella offers fantastic products which many are exclusive to take care of homeowners, and they offer financing options to make projects many think they can never do, to actually being able to afford it.

The company is structured with a strong vision to take care of homes and their employees. This company has the most potential of any I’ve seen to advance.
Pros
Uncapped Income, room for growth, personal growth
Cons
Driving, many long days
Rough starting out
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDJanuary 31, 2019
100% commission. Can take awhile to get cash flow. Great products and people. But expect a couple missed paydays as jobs take time to complete. Excellent pay once sales start rolling in. Follow the steps and trust the process!! Realistic six figure income potential if you have the drive and put in the practice. This career path requires fortitude, perseverance, and great people skills. It also requires motivation and a desire to better yourself and succeed. If you have all that. This company will give you the tools and opportunities for success but ultimately it is all up to you!
Pros
Great commission
Cons
Long drive times

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DaBella. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

2.7Personal Development

3.5Career Opportunities

1.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight