DaBella

DaBella Employee Reviews

United States469 reviews

salehomeownergrowthuncappedgrowleadsucceeddriving

Excellent Leadership and Growth Opportunity

Amazing company to learn and grow your leadership skills. It does not matter in what position you are in, you can always be a leader to the peers around you!

Pros

Leadership training, good support system for any problems

Management wants to get you fired up by making “100k” a year when in reality they forget to tell you all the cons that come with the position.

High turnover for a reason. The long days and gas money is not worth it. Very poor management and just not the best business scheme. Commission checks usually took around 8-10 weeks to finally get.

DaBella insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Supportive environment

A great workplace environment

I greatly enjoyed working at Dabella! During my time there they treated me fairly, helped me grow as a person and financially, and all around are great people, and a grat business

Ideal place to build experience

This is an entry level position so I didn’t expect much but I was able to develop myself as an individual AND sales expert while working at DaBella. A typical day includes 8am-9am training followed by 1-3 leads a day that are provided to you. I learned how to build relationships with homeowners, the components of a roof/window/siding system, and how to sell. The reason it’s not five stars is because I had delayed payments due to not having an office manager to help process paperwork faster and typical construction delays. The only way you get paid is if you sell. This is construction at the end of the day so if you have delayed paper work or other construction related delays, you starve. The management is something I liked because everyone is promoted internally.

Great place to be

Great place to work and great opportunities to move up and the environment is amazing everyone is close and has one another’s backs when needed like a family

Fixed Schedule, Decent Pay, Excellent Training

You get what you put into this job. If you stick to your training, and put your nose to the grindstone you will profit. If not you will be phased out of this job.

Pros

Appreciation

Cons

Short Staffed

Make great money and work experience

There is great opportunities to make a lot of money. The management staff is amazing!! I’ve been working here for 4 months and have learned so much about sales and the way sales should actually be done. We are a family who care for each other and care for our customers. I’m huge about taking care of families and with this company I get to achieve that.

Fun and productive work place environment

As a new hire the training process was made to fit the needs of everyone. Real fun class that involved a lot of information on how to succeed. I would recommend to my friends if they want a fun and challenging job that Dabella would be the place to work.

Great people to work with and great opportunities

I love this job, I have great coworkers, and great mangers who are always pushing and helping me to improve. The opportunities are great and it’s a great place to earn your keep, you can be proud in yourself while in a job like this.

Very productive and strongly built workplace

DaBella is a family, since I’ve worked here it has been a huge eye opener as to what teamwork and a well built company should like. You won’t regret an application at dabella

Pros

Cool downs, lunches

Cons

Heat

Based on my experience working with dabella

My trainer and the atmosphere of this company is both professional and inviting to anyone with the drive and want to do the work. Working here is amazing and it is an amazing opportunity

Productive advancement

Dabella in Boise office is a fantastic place to work if you are money hungry and have a strong drive to improve yourself and others. The GM and leading reps help with everything you need.

I’ve been at Dabella for 8 months now and it’s completely changed my life. Went from food service making just enough to get by, to financial freedom!!

Nice and free B2C Sales training

Strong sales training. High quality product. The good question how can you manage not to build a strong team in those 3 years of presence in the state.New "class" of 5-7 people hires every 3 weeks.Nice way to FU the great deal.Ive never fased with this aprouch in staff strategy. If you are selling from scratch you getting your appointments. If not, sitting on the bench. Without customers, base salary, payed mileage. If you are ready to fight for the leads, this place for you. You will be one of the numbers.People disappear by themselves. For the most part, they are fired. After a couple of months, you realize that only 2 guys out of 15 work here longer than you.

Great money!!

You can make great money, you will not have a life though. Spent too much money on gas for a trash lead that wasn’t “confirmed” it’s a marketing scheme Dabella is selling you a position. Far leads not confirmed nearly ever. Great leadership advancement. Definitely want to work 90+ hours a week to enjoy this. There is profit here but at what cost?

An opportunity for growth/leadership development

DaBella is great place or those who want to start and grow in their careers! Management really cares and emphasizes the care in lead, CARE, grow motto.

Amazing culture and great team

I have work for Dabella for about five almost 6 months now and I have loved every second of it it is an amazing job and there’s plenty of growth opportunity so long as you put forth the effort Jarod Coburn and Jordon Schneider have made this office grow and made it feel like a home made it feel like a family more than a team I don’t know that I could do this job in any other office unless I was running it and that’s my goal they made me wanna push myself to be better these guys know what they’re doing

Pros

Amazing team, Fast track to growth potential, continual training and development on yourself as well as others

Cons

Long hours but that comes with the territory putting in the works that way you can grow

Sounded nice but once I got in the door

This company does not care about you, they will take everything from you without so much of a thank you. You’re expected to basically work overtime while not being compensated properly already. Work life balance does not exist here.

Bad

You are made to drive to places without confirmation, sometimes these places are tens of miles away. You have to drive your own vehicle using your own gas, there is no compensation if you wasted your time going somewhere they sent us.

The Drama

My first day at the company I was told to document every thing, not to trust management and the CEO is in a relationship with one of the managers. Things from there went DOWNHILL from benefit information being withheld to losing 2 CFOs in my time there. The work load increased significantly every month with no increased compensation or recognition. Not to mention the amount of workplace drama.

Great working environment!

I actually enjoy coming into work. The fact of being able to have uncapped bonuses and overtime is even more of a plus. The coworkers and managers all want to see you succeed in not only work goals, but personal goals as well. Was working on my second personal goal within the 1st month due to me accomplishing the first so quickly. It is definitely a job where you are in control of your paycheck.

Pros

Uncapped bonuses and self controlled ot

Cons

Hearing no !!!

Common questions about DaBella

Answered by current and former employees at DaBella

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DaBella. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
3.3Personal Development
3.3Career Opportunities
2.6Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight