DADCO Employee Reviews

Very good place
Assembly (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MIFebruary 6, 2019
I learned a lot. All the people there are very friendly and nice. It is a very good place to work. Over the summer, they always are welcoming when I have come back for my summer job.
Easy Going
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MIJuly 11, 2018
Any job you are assigned to involves you doing your own thing. Most people that work there just show up, do what they have to, and call it a day. There is not a lot of demand placed on you, making for a less stressful work place overall.
Good Small Company
Mechanical Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MIMay 11, 2018
Good company to have an engineering internship at the beginning of your career. Not too technical. Very helpful people. The work can get quite mundane.
was hired for a specificreason then let go
Lighting Fixture Designer (Former Employee) –  Sun Valley, CAFebruary 8, 2017
clean warehouse ,organized products ,good employees,plenty of room. I really did not like it .I don't mean to be negative however they were not truthful and upfront
Pros
great food truck
Cons
not always upfront on details
A clean , well managed factory
MACHINE OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MIMay 11, 2016
Typical day at work for me was polishing around 200-300 parts in an 8 hour shift. I did not learn very much besides to set up the machine according to the gas spring. My co-workers were very helpful and friendly. The hardest part of my job was setting up the machine. most enjoyable part of my job was my co-workers
Nitrogen Gas Springs
IINSIDE SALES MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MIJuly 4, 2012
• Effectively lead a sales team of 5 individuals overseeing all accounts while managing personal accounts that encompass die shops & stampers, domestic distribution, international distributors and top tier automotive companies.
• Strategically analyze client’s ever changing needs and requirements, provide technical assistance, problem solving solutions and price comparisons on a daily basis.
• Internal and external customer liaison for scheduling and time sensitive product requirements, prepare quotations and order entry.
• Assist in client resolutions dealing with application errors, warranty returns and customer reworks.
• Lead multiple annual quality audits, ensuring that all company procedures are performed accurately and improvements are executed as needed.
• Trained employees and assisted with launch of ERP production management software in 2001.