Daemen College Employee Review

View all Daemen College reviews

Nice study place and fun to enjoy my college life.
Working Study  (Former Employee) –  Amherst, NYMay 7, 2013
I really like Daemen College because my first master degree was finished there. I did learn how to use Excel to analysis financial report and consolidate the financial statement of my accounting projects, how to make power point to present my projects, how to become a leader in the team, how to act professional, and how to file individual and corporate tax returns from my academy courses on Strategic planning for the Global market, Global monetary system and Capital markets, Operational and technology issues in Global business, Intermediate Accounting I, Intermediate Accounting II, Cost Accounting, Income Tax Theory, Advanced Accounting Problems, Advanced Taxation, Ethics, and Business Law etc.
Pros
Friendly and nice place to study
Cons
Not a recommend or competitive business program in states

Other Daemen College Employee Reviews

Senior Advisor to the President (Former Employee) –  Amherst, NYMay 8, 2018
Great place to work. Great college and enjoyed working for the President. Opportunity to pursue grants and special initiatives with State and Federal agencies. Outstanding opportunities working with VP for Academic Affairs and other Vice Presidents. All positive experience
Pros
very professional; allowed me to work on special projects that were both complex and rewarding
Cons
Daemen College
Mathematics Tutor (Former Employee) –  Amherst, NYApril 24, 2018
It was a good place to work. Everyone is friendly and accommodating. The students are usually pleasant to work with, especially if you have a passion for teaching.