Dahl Consulting

Dahl Consulting Employee Reviews

Guided through the onboarding process and placed in a great career smoothly. At each juncture, encountered a very impressive Dahl employee who not only knew their role very well, but executed their duties perfectly. Highly recommend.
Pros
Great compensation
Cons
Na
I have loved my experience working with Dahl Consulting, they helped me find my dream position and have been there every step of the way through working from home and everything. They are very personable and always eager to help!
I enjoy working with Dahl and how helpful the employees and management are. They are dedicated to finding you what you need and helping in every way to make sure you succeed. My recruiter at Dahl stopped at nothing to find me the position that I wanted. I am so fortunate to have her and thankful that she worked so hard to find me exactly what I wanted. Working with Dahl has been an amazing experience and I would recommend Dahl to everyone looking to get their career back on track.
Pros
Remote, Independent contractor
Cons
I had such an amazing experience with my consultant at Dahl! They made the interview process so easy for me. Not only were they extremely helpful, but they genuinely wanted to see me succeed! They were there every step of the way whether it be sending me interview tips, or just even checking-in after interviews to see how they went! I hope everyone has a chance to work with Dahl, and more specifically, the consultant I was so lucky to work with. This is a great company with an amazing group of employees :)
Pros
Great people, extremely talented, professional
I worked with Dahl Consulting for few months after graduating college. My recruiter helped me navigate the difficult covid-19 job market. After a few months and helping me get various interviews I was able to land my dream job with a company I very much look forward to working for.
Pros
Help with getting interviews
Cons
No paid time off for contract
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
I am only one month in at this point, but so far my recruiter was amazing in finding a position in my field with a well known company quite quickly. I have had poor experience with other temporary agencies in the past and my recruiter had definitely changed my opinion!
Pros
Keeps in direct contact with me
Cons
Maybe more follow ups, seems to have faded a bit since the first few weeks.
Dahl has great connections, and uses those connections to land someone a meaningful job they might not have been able to land on their own. Dahl also preps and prepares candidates for how to be the best person for the job.
Pros
job connections for entry level candidates
Cons
pay and compensation are lacking
The Dahl consultants were helpful and easy to work with. They responded timely if I had any questions. My assignment was a great fit with my experience. The hardest part of the job was the lack of onboarding to learn about the systems and the company itself. The best part was getting to know the people that I was hired to assist.
Pros
Excelling at what I do
Cons
Lack of training process
Dahl helped find a job that fit well for me and was extensive in their help before, during, and after the interview process. I would recommend them to anyone interested in expanding their job search
I was contacted by a recruiter to be placed into a position. The process was very quick and I am still at the job that they placed me in. They are very good about connecting with you to check in on how things are going.
Pros
Great Communication
Great company to work for the receive experience for entering a workforce. You can receive a contract if hired and work for less and gain experience. Contracted work and decent pay however benefits are slim.
Pros
Gaining industry experience
Cons
Lack of benefits
My recruiter was awesome, she was so helpful and you could tell she truly wanted to help me find a good job fit. The process was very smooth, and everyone I spoke with from Dahl was very helpful. Overall great experience. I would recommend Dahl to anyone who is looking for new opportunities!
It was a great experience working with Dahl Consulting. The onboarding process was quick and easy. People at Dahl respond to your queries very fast and are very helpful. It’s a well reputed company and you can never go wrong with them.
Dahl has been wonderful to work with as a contractor. They have had great communication, been clear on expectations, and always are available for any questions. I've worked with agencies around the world, and this is the first that's ever offered such great benefits as well.
Pros
Great benefits
I enjoyed my time here working with the company, they found a job for me quickly. Nice people was able to keep track of everything. I appreciate that they cared and asked how things where going and made sure I had what I needed to work
Pros
Paid on time quick responses
Cons
Healthcare kinda pricey
I had a unique experience that resulted with me working with Dahl. It has been a very quick and easy process. For the very few issues we had during my initial set up, I was able to talk to somebody and get things corrected quickly. Great experience and would work with them again!
Pros
Great support and representation
Cons
None!
'it's the people' is no joke. they really mean it and value it. great to work w/ and for. the leadership team is always innovating and looking to make sure they are staying competitive and keeping their people happy.
Dahl placed me with a company that's perfect for my needs. The staff was extremely patient and friendly in addressing all my questions and concerns. They were proactive in setting up my interviews and available at a moments notice when I had trouble logging into an interview. I was pleased with Dahl's professionalism as well as their portal platform that houses personal information. Dahl will provide an excellent experience for your job needs.
Pros
Excellent customer service!
Cons
There are no cons
Working with Dahl has been a very straight-forward and exciting experience. They helped me place a job with a company and position that fits exactly with my career goals and needs. Everyone has been extremely helpful and responsive if I have any questions, and they check in with me regularly. Very friendly and professional team that has been enjoyable to work with.
Very responsive during the application process, placement and during the time of my contract employment. Great experience overall and hope to work with them again.
Dahl has excellent process and communication is straightforward and prompt. I am very pleased with all of the people I have dealt with as well as the platform to submit my time card and personal info. Dahl Consulting is a top notch and first class organization!
  1. Employee Reviews