Dahl Consulting

Dahl Consulting Employee Reviews

United States120 reviews

consultrecruiterprocessinterviewcontracthelpfulhiredrecommend

Amazing.

They kept in touch throughout the entire process of me getting a job. A lot of others wouldn't do so. I found that they actually care and want to help.

Helpful and approachable!

From the moment I spoke with a recruiter at Dahl I felt like a human being not just another job search. They listened to my wants/needs and asked relevant questions. They found me a great position working remotely and being paid fairly. I would definitely recommend Dahl to those who are job hunting.

Dahl Consulting insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility

Very helpful recruiting company

Dahl was very helpful in finding me my current job. Their communication was great, and my recruiter answered all my questions during the process. They continue to guide me during my first 6 months contract-to-hire, and their policies have been very clear and concise.

Helpful and easy job search

Working with Dahl recruiters has helped me with my Job search immensely. Recruiters take the time to find positions that fit your skills and schedule. Allowing Dahl to be apart of my Job search has helped me save time and gain experience in my career field. A pro working at Dahl has been the selection of remote work they have available. A con would be no PTO.

It's the People!

Dahl has been a wonderful place to grow as an employee and fosters a positive environment for helping people outside of the company get jobs. I worked with another staffing firm before as a contractor where my experience was less than average and my time at Dahl has shown me that there is a right way to go about recruiting. Great people to work with as well in a fun culture.

Pros

Awesome managers

Great culture and wonderful leadership!

I am so grateful for the opportunities that DAHL has offered me over the past years! DAHL ensures you have the resources needed to be successful in your role, offers support from their strong leadership team, and has created a workplace that truly feels like family. I am passionate about my job and the role I play within our company. I am constantly learning and enjoy facing the day-to-day challenges of this industry.

Pros

The People, Workplace Recognition, Transparent Communication

Great company

Onto my second role with Dahl now and the contract system has been awesome as I am developing my career. The ladies at Dahl respond VERY quickly and are very thorough. Highly recommend!

Positively Impacting People's Lives Through Employment

DAHL lives and breathes their core values, they are family owned and carry that family-feel throughout. There is great work life balance while also being a hardworking and dynamic culture.Unlike other recruiting firms they really focus on doing the right thing for the candidate and finding them the right opportunity.

DAHL Review

DAHL is a great place to work. They have inclusive management and a strong company culture where people are able to contribute and feel welcomed in doing so. There is opportunity to excel and they have a competitive commission plan for employees. The flexibility in working from home is appreciated and it is great to be trusted by your employer. The teams are very close-knit and it makes the stresses of the job much easier to handle - I always feel supported by my team and Manager. We also work with great candidates and clients. I am happy working for DAHL and see myself here long term.

Great people

Dahl Consulting Has always been very responsive if you send them an email they will email you back right away they will set up a one on one meetings with you to discuss any questions you have they’re always very straightforward and super helpful with anything you need.

Pros

Great people

Cons

No benefits

Great company culture and bright future

The culture is bar none, and the future looks very bright at Dahl under the current ownership. They are very interested in moving the business forward and growing the company, while doing so in a family-friendly environment.

Great culture and growth potential

DAHL has a great work/life balance and an excellent mission statement that the company truly lives day to day. Lots of areas to grow and advance, and really fun team.

Good flexibility and training

I work from home besides infrequent in office meetings and training. We are expected to work core hours but there is flexibility for life (appointments, etc.) They take time to put new employees through training, as well and continuous education for current employees. There's always something new to learn. The only downside is sometimes expectations change due to employee basis, market, etc, so it can be hard to know how well you're doing at times.

A company that lives by its values

Many companies create values and mission statements, but very few actually live by them. DAHL has proven to be a very solid company, living out its values and led by compassionate and caring management and leadership. They put a lot of time and effort into training, both at the onboarding stage and continuing education opportunities. They've also done a great job of creating a strong team culture while still being remote-friendly and allowing flexibility.

Fun and Outgoing team/company to work for!

It is amazing working for a company where you aren't just a number. Management takes criticism seriously and helps you succeed within your career. It is nice having a team you are close with and now consider friends!

Current Client

I absolutely love this company. They found me the perfect job in HR with amazing coworkers. You can tell that the agency really takes time to build meaningful relationships with their clients. I could not be happier with my current position!

Pros

Quick communication

New hire

This company is great to work with they were super awesome throughout the interview process. One thing that stood out is how they answer questions very quickly.

Pros

Nice people

DAHL is a productive and exciting work place!

DAHL has a welcoming and exciting culture that focuses on bringing value to candidates and clients! The team and management is helpful and inclusive and always wants everyone to succeed.

Energetic and inclusive

DAHL is a fast-paced, yet flexible company that is truly invested in its employee's well-being. The work/life balance at DAHL is accommodating to each person. The management team is always open to constructive criticism and has demonstrated its core values persistently!

A phenomenal company that lives their values!

The opportunity to work at Dahl Consulting has been out of this world! From my first discussion with my recruiter through the interview process with the management team, it could not have been better. They love what they do here, which shows in everything they do. They are constantly looking for ways to improve processes and increase efficiencies while improving their employees’ work/life balance. I am proud to say that I get the opportunity to work with one of Dahl Consulting’s most creative teams! I would highly recommend working with DAHL to find your dream job!

Great Company

Dahl Consulting has an amazing team. They did a great job with my job placement. They check in with you to make sure your comfortable with your job placement. And it’s been an amazing experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dahl Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • Dahl Consulting
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?