Dahl Consulting

Dahl Consulting Employee Reviews

Dahl Consulting insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment

Supportive workplace

I've always felt supported by staff while working with Dahl. If asked during business hours, email/text questions are answered usually within 5-45 minutes. They also check on you throughout onboarding which is something I haven't experienced with other positions (or at least not on the personalized level of Dahl).

Pros

Responsive staff

Very caring and amazing women that work at this company.

It's been a pleasure getting to know the people at DAHL. I love that it is woman owned. They are so attentive to ones needs. If one doesn't know the answer they find one that does. Communication is superb between the employer and employee.Overall Great place to work!

Pros

Communication

Cons

Coordinator

So grateful for this company

So far I’ve been having a wonderful experience with this company. My recruiter was extremely involved, even calling me after my interview to see how I felt and to check in with me. The process of being hired was expeditious I got a job offer within the day after interviewing. And it’s weekly pay!!!! naturally you would expect up to 2 to 3Without pay as your bank and your payroll synchronizes….But I received pay direct deposit within a week of work which was exceptional for my family’s needs. Every step of the way has been seamless and carefully attended to by the stuff

Pros

Weekly pay .. My skills to the perfect job

Cons

No cons

Happy to work with DAHL

Great Company consultant friendly, many client contacts with ample number of opportunities and the team is very helpful in the interview process. HR team will guide you every step of the onboarding process.

Pros

Job Work/Life Balance, Management

Cons

Not have any cons - consultant not direct employee

Your going to love Working Here

I love the fact that this is a Women-led company. They have given me top-notch assignments at top companies I've been trying to get into for years. They are extremely professional, and enthusiastic. They care about you and your experience. At Dahl, you are treated well and paid well. Their services are Top Notch!

Pros

responsive

Cons

onboarding

Your experience matters.

Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.

Team-oriented, fast-paced, and fun environment!

I recently began working at DAHL and all of the employees/leadership teams have been awesome. Everyone has been quick to offer help and very friendly. They take time to train and encourage asking questions, as well as giving many resources to pull from. It is a results-driven environment with employees that fit the company value of integrity well. I'm excited to continue working there!

Open communication and fast responses!

Dahl has been amazing since day one. My recruiter specifically made the process awesome. From phone screens to onboarding everything was streamlined and easy to complete. They matched me perfectly for my job and I couldn’t ask for a better experience

Amazing Recruiters!

I’m new to the contracting world and Dahl made the entire process seamless and comfortable for me. From my initial intro call with them - to getting me set-up with my new position - they were clear, attentive to my needs, and easy to work with!

Great company with super friendly staffing agency.

I had an amazing experience while interviewing for a machine learning position with DAHL. The recruiting manager was professional and supportive of me throughout the hiring process. I definitely recommend working with them if you get the chance to.

Pros

Smooth recruiting process

Cons

Nothing I can think of

Excellent staffing agency and services helmed by dedicated and encouraging professionals!

My experience working with Dahl has been nothing short of incredible. They are a team of friendly, efficient, dedicated and personable people who genuinely care about candidates and their career goals and placing them in jobs that fit their needs. They are incomparably professional and provide the utmost personalized assistance. Within a week of our initial conversation, my awesome recruiter presented before me a couple of opportunities where one of them led to a job interview and job offer thereafter! Furthermore, they are very supportive and always follow up by checking in to see how everything is going. They assist and support you every step of the way. I would highly recommend Dahl Consulting to jobseekers!

Employees are on the ball

Guided through the onboarding process and placed in a great career smoothly. At each juncture, encountered a very impressive Dahl employee who not only knew their role very well, but executed their duties perfectly. Highly recommend.

Pros

Great compensation

Cons

Na

Amazing consulting group

I have loved my experience working with Dahl Consulting, they helped me find my dream position and have been there every step of the way through working from home and everything. They are very personable and always eager to help!

Amazing Employment Experience

I enjoy working with Dahl and how helpful the employees and management are. They are dedicated to finding you what you need and helping in every way to make sure you succeed. My recruiter at Dahl stopped at nothing to find me the position that I wanted. I am so fortunate to have her and thankful that she worked so hard to find me exactly what I wanted. Working with Dahl has been an amazing experience and I would recommend Dahl to everyone looking to get their career back on track.

Pros

Remote, Independent contractor

Cons

Great company with even better people!

I had such an amazing experience with my consultant at Dahl! They made the interview process so easy for me. Not only were they extremely helpful, but they genuinely wanted to see me succeed! They were there every step of the way whether it be sending me interview tips, or just even checking-in after interviews to see how they went! I hope everyone has a chance to work with Dahl, and more specifically, the consultant I was so lucky to work with. This is a great company with an amazing group of employees :)

Pros

Great people, extremely talented, professional

Helpful in career search

I worked with Dahl Consulting for few months after graduating college. My recruiter helped me navigate the difficult covid-19 job market. After a few months and helping me get various interviews I was able to land my dream job with a company I very much look forward to working for.

Pros

Help with getting interviews

Cons

No paid time off for contract

Great recruiter

I am only one month in at this point, but so far my recruiter was amazing in finding a position in my field with a well known company quite quickly. I have had poor experience with other temporary agencies in the past and my recruiter had definitely changed my opinion!

Pros

Keeps in direct contact with me

Cons

Maybe more follow ups, seems to have faded a bit since the first few weeks.

Great place to get job experience in

Dahl has great connections, and uses those connections to land someone a meaningful job they might not have been able to land on their own. Dahl also preps and prepares candidates for how to be the best person for the job.

Pros

job connections for entry level candidates

Cons

pay and compensation are lacking

Helpful Consultants

The Dahl consultants were helpful and easy to work with. They responded timely if I had any questions. My assignment was a great fit with my experience. The hardest part of the job was the lack of onboarding to learn about the systems and the company itself. The best part was getting to know the people that I was hired to assist.

Pros

Excelling at what I do

Cons

Lack of training process

Helpful in finding job well suited to employee

Dahl helped find a job that fit well for me and was extensive in their help before, during, and after the interview process. I would recommend them to anyone interested in expanding their job search

Great Placement Agency

I was contacted by a recruiter to be placed into a position. The process was very quick and I am still at the job that they placed me in. They are very good about connecting with you to check in on how things are going.

Pros

Great Communication

Great for experience and job security

Great company to work for the receive experience for entering a workforce. You can receive a contract if hired and work for less and gain experience. Contracted work and decent pay however benefits are slim.

Pros

Gaining industry experience

Cons

Lack of benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dahl Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5