Dairy Queen Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 12,758 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
Dairy Queen, often abbreviated DQ, is a chain of soft serve and fast food restaurants owned by International Dairy Queen, Inc, which also owns Orange Julius and Karmelkorn. The name "Dairy Queen" is taken from the name of their soft serve product, which the company refers to as "Dairy Queen" or "DQ". The first Dairy Queen store opened in 1940 in Joliet, Illinois. The company's corporate offices are located in Edina, Minnesota....
Dairy Queen, often abbreviated DQ, is a chain of soft serve and fast food restaurants owned by International Dairy Queen, Inc, which also owns Orange Julius and Karmelkorn. The name "Dairy Queen" is taken from the name of their soft serve product, which the company refers to as "Dairy Queen" or "DQ". The first Dairy Queen store opened in 1940 in Joliet, Illinois. The company's corporate offices are located in Edina, Minnesota.
There are 2 Dairy Queen jobs close to Ashburn, VA. You can check out other available jobs at Dairy Queen.
Salary estimated from 18.2K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Alimentos y restaurantes
Employees at Dairy Queen have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 407 questions about working at Dairy Queen. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Dairy Queen employees.
Insights from 8.9K Indeed users who have interviewed with Dairy Queen within the last 5 years.
Work history and background
Work history and background ...
Customer service experience. Background check. Things I like to do. How my attitude is towards customer's. (etc. are you hard working)
Customer service experience. B...
About my school life, my work experience , any special skills I may have that they’re looking for.
About my school life, my work ...
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Dairy Queen?Published on May 24, 2021