DAL Global Services Employee Review

View all DAL Global Services reviews

Poor Management
Passenger Service Agent (Current Employee) –  College Park, GAJuly 19, 2019
Lack of proper authorities without leadership training. Say one thing when it comes to the schedule but it's something totally different. A lot of favoritism

Other DAL Global Services Employee Reviews

unorganized and selfish
Performance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAAugust 16, 2019
After a couple weeks you will notice lack of employees and care of well being of employees. Very little pay for huge responsibilities. Management lacks professionalism and do not care for lives of employees outside of work.
False Information about travel beneftis
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCAugust 16, 2019
At my interview, I asked (not told) about flight benefits. The response was that you were able to take standby travel on Delta and Spirit and only have to pay the taxes. I was never provided any information about the travel perks. I had to do all the research myself. I leaned that on Delta (after 30 days of working) there is a fee to travel STANDBY (example $358 r/t for two to Phoenix). For Spirit (after 90 days working), you get to provide a paper request to an employee at the airport. Bottom line, would not have taken the job had they provided this information at the interview.
The job is hard work, low pay, understaffed, and unsafe working conditions.