DAL Global Services Employee Review

View all DAL Global Services reviews

fun
Customer Service ( Wheelchair Agent) (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 15, 2019
I am only 11 months with Delta Global services. I have met great customers, coworkers and good support management team.
Like every company there are rooms for improvement. The newly hired are sometimes rushed too early to action. Communication breakdowns are daily activity.
I have recommend the company to many people and will continue to do so. I have seen so much opportunity to grow in the company and many people can too
Pros
flight benefits
Cons
Slow and sluggish management

Other DAL Global Services Employee Reviews

Busy and fast paced with very little support from senior management
Manager (Former Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCAugust 20, 2019
DGS although it is a subsidiary of Delta Airlines has their own management team but you are always answering to Delta's leadership, so my question to them was whom do I report to ?
Pros
Delta free flights
Cons
Long hours and very low pay for agents and supervisors
Cabin service agent
Cabin Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAAugust 17, 2019
I really love the job. The working environment was ok. The only concern is the starting date should be higher because the amount of work done is a little bit much then expected. I enjoyed working there because it's a good exercise for my health and a good experience too. I love the job. Maybe it'll be nice to start at $18.25/hr.