DAL Global Services Employee Review

View all DAL Global Services reviews

Fun work company needs to treat employees better.
Ramp Supervisor (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJuly 1, 2019
The job is fun. Management runs hot/cold. They don't take physical duress seriously. Manning is slipshod. There doesn't seem to be any loyalty shown towards the employees.

Other DAL Global Services Employee Reviews

Dgs
Wheelchair Agent (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA 30331August 21, 2019
The job it’s not hard it’s just really simple but The managers and coworkers make it stressful For people to work and get the job done The managers are unorganized
wheelchair agent
Wheelchair Agent (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 21, 2019
DGS is the worst place to work with, they are UN organized, i didn't get along with other co workers. they don't take care of they people at all. someone ran over my foot with the wheelchair. what happen with that was i was taken to Unaccompanied Minors to there gate. they was both going to Concourse C. one was going to gate C 33 and the other one was going to gate C 40 so when i drop off the one UM to C 33, i went to gate C 40 after i drop off the UM to his gate back sure everything was OK, i was coming out of gate C 40 and then one of the employees came out of nowhere and ran over my foot with the wheelchair and the worst thing about was, there was a passenger in the chair. so i walk back to Concourse B and i was a Runner in the sky zone so one of the employees form the sky zone called a manger and they said someone is coming i waited about 2 hours for someone to come. it was the worst day of my life. i will never ever work DGS again in my life they are the worst company to work with.