Dale Construction

Working at Dale Construction: 9 Reviews

United States9 reviews

Typical construction office atmosphere

Great family owned company and atmosphere, depending on your role. You’re given freedom to do what you want, when you want, provided you’re completing your workload. Great owners. Bad managers. Great office workers. They’re pretty stuck in their ways with corporate handlings but cutting edge with field technology.

Pros

Benefits, long established company brings security, leader in their field

Cons

Micromanagers, poor management, no structure, whisper down the lane

Good paying job and leadership skills

Dale gave me the opportunity to learn how to be a team player and a leader amongst leaders. Dale allows u to grow with the company and u learn new skills

Dale Construction insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility

very productive work place

I enjoyed working here until retirement very beneficial to me and my family. Staff was awesome and very helpful in the training process and very helpful with off the job training as well.

productive, quick paced work environment

1) Hard but rewarding work day. Provided sense of self- accomplishment 2) Fair management, can be expected to have lots of individual work 3) Friendly, yet gruff construction atmosphere

dale

Remodeled homes, have done carpentry all my life. Love working indoors and at doors. Looking for a new company because dale moved to Alabama. Can do almost any job.

unprofessional workplace

this was an experience working for them, the manager was so nasty to another co worker and wanted me to indulge once i didnt he started to dislike me. i dedicated my all to my position but was belittled at asking questions, hard work went unnoticed.

Productive, Safe, and efficient

Great work place good people to work with and a good supportive management he's not all about the number but he is all about his employees working safely and efficiently while getting the job done.

Pros

Good Hours

Cons

No healthcare

Fun company to work for.

I worked for this company during the construction of a small attraction new to the small town that I live in. I helped build Big League Dreams. This place has since become one of my favorite places to visit and play softball games.

Pros

Excellent wage

Cons

Short duration of work

Productive and enjoyable workplace

Each day I handled deliveries, inventory, payroll, invoicing, human resources and accident reports. I worked alone in the office but came into contact with dozens of employees in the field. I interacted with other contractors and enjoyed the experience. The hardest part of the job was getting used to the change temperatures in the field.The most enjoyable part was working with the construction foreman.

Pros

Open offices

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dale Construction. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about Dale Construction in popular locations

Dale Construction reviews by popular job title

• Dale Construction