Dallas Cowboys Employee Reviews

new
Suite Runner (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXNovember 30, 2018
Great job good pay nice environment for people to work. wouldn't trade the experience of working with great coworkers at all. This is a great place to work
Pros
free lunch
Cons
too many people
Exciting place to work
Admin. Asst of Real Estate & Stadium Development (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXNovember 29, 2018
Working in the real estate department at the Cowboys was exciting and our end goal was to get the new stadium. Long hours, worked weekends entertaining guests at all the Cowboys' games home and away. The pay was way below average and I struggled to make ends meet. There were of course, perks such game tickets/parking and traveling for the away games.
Pros
Long hours during football season
Cons
Low pay
Amazing Internship Experience
Training Camp Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Oxnard, CAOctober 18, 2018
Working as an Intern at the Dallas Cowboys Training Camp was a great experience. The management was very involved and helpful. I got the opportunity to learn a great amount about event planning, marketing, and customer service.
Cut-throat
NFL (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 19, 2018
Was signed as undrafted rookie to the Cowboys & was cut after camp. Worked extremely hard but the business is so cut throat & i ended up not making the 53 man roster.
Productive and competitive
Employee (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 9, 2018
Love working for The Dallas Cowboys. First class organization, from ownership to management. One of the most recognizable franchises in all of sports, you work hard and play hard. It's a fun place to work.
Fun place to work.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXMay 3, 2018
I got to see every event at the stadium and even got to be at the Superbowl, one of my bucket list items. It was a fun environment with the employees.
Pros
Awesome Events
Cons
Pay is low.
Overall I loved working at Arlington, but it changed quite a bit with the new Chief
Fire/EMS Responder (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXFebruary 18, 2018
Arlington is still an amazing place to work. I respect all of my superiors and then some. We never had any issues with the Cowboy's staff or management as long as we followed the rules.
Pros
Amazing leadership and quick to get things done
The Machine
Entry Level (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TXDecember 15, 2017
This place will chew you up and spit you out. All resources are spread thin and you are tasked with 2x as much work as can be reasonably completed in the allotted time. But it's not optional.No work/life balance.
Pros
benefits, perks
loved it
pro shop Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 27, 2017
always had a lot to do but enjoyed doing it. always had to report about sales and ways to increase sales. theft was always on the for front. i learned to not trust anyone.
Laid back place to work
Quality Control Lead - Inbound (Current Employee) –  IRVING TEXASSeptember 25, 2017
An average work day we are very busy unloading trucks and QC product, the manager is a great person to work for and the atmosphere is very laid back. I have learned many programs since working here.
Pros
On hour lunch
Cons
Working with some difficult unprofessional individuals
It's a privilege to work for the Dallas Cowboys
N/A (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXAugust 1, 2017
Pros
Working for the Star
Cons
Several different events
good place
Concessions Supervisor/ Concierge/ Pro-Shop (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 30, 2017
Provide outstanding services to all customers. Knowing how to become a supervisor and in charge. The hardest part was moving all the supplies to each stands. The enjoyable was working for the Dallas Cowboys.
bad job to work at
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 1, 2017
They have favoritism and the managers are very fake. I would not ever want work with them again and they Chose the people the like to stay after football season is over and the they chose people that only star they for 2 days and and if they don't like u and u not like them they would let u go even if y be there longer
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Amazing
Offensive Lineman (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXApril 13, 2017
The football club is a great environment to pursue career growth. The owner is an amazing man and I really enjoyed working for him in Frisco, TX. Nothing but amazing
Amazing Family ownership
TICKET OPERATIONS/BOX OFFICE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 29, 2017
was an amazing place to work, amazing ownership and management
I have nothing bad to say about DCFC
I only left due to not wanting to move to the new location and ready for new opportunities
It was a dream come true
Long snapper (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 31, 2017
It was a dream come true to play for americas team, sadly injuries took me away but still something not a lot can do. I thank God every day for it and well always be blessed.
Very prestigious position, awesome work environment, team oriented
Ticket Operations (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 12, 2016
Answered phones for general fan questions regarding tickets and for season ticket holders, also answered game schedule questions, filing, handled in-house ticket requests, filled special teams ticket orders on the Ticketmaster system, filled requests for handicapped fans, helped with seat/suite ticket ownership transfers, posted payments in MAS90, Also worked with the local police, postmaster and ticket brokers while handling lost/stolen tickets and issuance.
great Company
Professional Athlete (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXSeptember 8, 2016
I throughly Enjoyed working for this company. Typical day was structured similar to the college football day. Good people Good ORganization
Great training and benefits
Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 17, 2016
They had great training and benefits. Management could be a little better about open door policy. They had a lot of lay-off's which was a little unsettling as well.
Intern
Marketing (United Fan Club) (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXMarch 11, 2016
DCU Fan Club promotion and management

I truly enjoy being able to interact with the passionate fans each and every game day. Its never your typical day at work when you work for an NFL team, even as an intern.
Pros
Most well-known and marketable sports franchise in the United States
Cons
Unpaid (Per Diem)