Dallas Life Support Systems

Dallas Life Support Systems Employee Reviews

Great people to work with. Business model lacking in taking care of their employees. They're overworked. Pay was average. No benefits. Long hours.
Pros
Meeting great patients
Cons
no benefits
The owners only care about themselves. They give false leadership. They preach more about being christian but ironically are hypocrites. The owners are the reason so many people leave. The employees there are great but it has no reflection on the owners. They talk more about their debt. Raises are not given out as they should. They have lost so many key employees in the last few years and do not rehire. Those duties are just spread out on other employees.
I worked with an amazing group of people. My first job at a DME and I enjoyed it for the most part. Learned some valuable lessons and grew a lot. Learned about Oxygen patients and their needs.
Pros
Great Coworkers
Cons
No Heatlh Insurance and Non competitive pay
Great place to work in the Fort Worth/North Richland Hills area. Competitive wages with minimal benefits. I really appreciate the leadership training.
Pros
paid time off
Cons
no health benefits
This was a great company, for many many years. Now the founding owners are preparing to retire, and the younger generation has taken over the operations of the company. Cutting costs, saving money, and paying off debt are the top priorities.You will be paid well and treated with respect by management if you work in a revenue producing area. Dental, vision, and life insurance are offered. No major medical insurance, no 401k. Casual dress makes for a comfortable work environment. Certain positions are allowed to work from home, and there can be flexible schedules. PTO is accrued, and you are not paid for unused PTO when you leave the company. Two weeks notice is required to be eligible for rehire, but be prepared to be let go early when you do give notice.
Pros
Convenient location, friendly workers, good reputation
Cons
Benefits, pay
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
A very good place to work. Need to stay focused and on task. Team work is a must. Good people. Leadership training is a positive event I look forward to daily.
Pros
Low stress
Cons
I learned time management and I work with a bunch of great people. I have a great boss that is a great person to work with. Safe place to work.
Come in load your truck call your pts. I learned how to use my time, management is good not hard people to work for the best co-workers I have ever had if you need help with anything they are there for you, and the hardest part about the job was being on call. The most enjoyable part of my job is the patients and freedom and not having to be in a building all day. Manager listens and helpful.
I worked at this place for about a year and half. Everything is fine at first until they throw you in to a position without training. SUPER UNORGANIZED. There's no opportunities to advance in this company. HIGH TURNOVER RATE IN THE BILLING DEPARTMENT... During the time I was there I had 3 supervisors out of which only one knew what really was going on in her department. They expect people to collect thousands of dollars without bonuses or even giving them a raise. They provide no supply except for a pen and if your lucky you'll possibly get a notepad and a highlighter. I say stay away from here!!! They also have these weekly meetings that in my opinion are completely phony, just an opportunity to tell you " if your not collecting above your goal, you are worth NOTHING to us" HR is also completely incompetent! I wonder how does that person is still employed.
Pros
You get paid to work there... other than that, Nothing!
Cons
No raises, no bonuses, very stressful job.
Growing Company with a Family Enviroment were I managed eleven employees. I managed the following departments:Mediciad & Medicare Billers, CollectorsThird Party Billers, CollectorsPrivate Pay CollectorCash PosterMedical RecordsA very challenging and rewarding postion.
Work is tolerable, I enjoy my co-workers. No job is perfect but could use some improments.
Pros
understanding of time off, pto
Cons
healthcare