Dan-Loc Group Employee Reviews

No one talks to each other every one is on edge scared to lose there job.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 5, 2019
If your not part of their group , you thoughts don’t count or valued.no job security or place for advancement if you don’t kiss butt. If you don’t go alone no with the program your out and there sale program s bad for business and it’s employees
review
Director of Operations (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 18, 2019
no review I have not bee here long enough to give a full review, why do I have to writh 150 characters it does not seem like this helpful and why cant I leave it blank
Awesome peers
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 11, 2019
Peers were amazing, management was always way too busy bickering among themselves to worry about producing. One supervisor's actual words were, "if I'm not p!$$!ng someone off, I must not be doing it right". Unfortunately, some members of management had very little knowledge and even less skills leading to a ton of toddler-esq finger pointing and all around shady business practices.
Place is awful
Sales (Former Employee) –  TexasMay 30, 2019
Very Poor Management, horrible benefits , Hard to complete tasks due to lack of inventory/zero cash flow. Processes and procedures change on a daily basis. Basic industry knowledge cannot be found here. Due dates are never hit, and you're constantly asked to mislead your customers because of the inventory, production and cash flow issues. By far the worst workplace culture I have come across in my 20 year career. This company is a revolving door, and a dead end.
Pros
Cons
everything
Busy but enjoyable
Administrator (Current Employee) –  LouisianaApril 30, 2019
This company is one of the best places that I have worked at. Employees at the Louisiana location seem
to get along pretty good and communicates well with one another. Also good start out salary, and room for advancement They will reward and recognize you for your hard work..
Pros
Room for advancement
Cons
Some lack of communication between out of state branches
Working with strong individules
TECHNICAL INSIDE SALES (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 11, 2019
Working at Dan-Loc Group was a high volume of sales. We had several different types of customers. Some were focused more on the quick turn around materials that required on the spot support. Some we had to bid on upcoming jobs that required us to meet a deadline and be very competitive. And others were bidding stock jobs .
Great company to work for.
Burnett Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 5, 2017
I like Burnette Specialist and enjoyed my time at Dan-Loc Group. I continued to do small jobs for them after the contract was over. I liked the management and I liked getting paid weekly.