Danaher Employee Reviews

Engaging and challenging place to work
MBA Summer Associate, Hach Company (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COOctober 9, 2019
The company has a lot of room for growth, and it pushes their employees to succeed. I worked in Marketing. This team wants its members to enjoy coming to work.
Worst Company I have ever worked for
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAOctober 4, 2019
They overwork you and then change the way you get paid frequently. Management is horrible. There is no training and no organization whatsoever. If you are looking for a career there is no advancement. Processes are horrible, knowledge of systems and products of management team is horrible. You are better off working for Burger King.
Fast pace work with high pay for high work
INSIDE SALES SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GASeptember 29, 2019
Very low base salary but high potential to make large commission checks. Management however seems to be very inexperienced at times and places emotion over facts/procedures.
Structured, organized company, great career path
Engineering Manager (Former Employee) –  USASeptember 28, 2019
Enjoyed my career with Danaher and the skills and knowledge provided. Lots of challenge, very results oriented company. Very focused on continuous improvement to achieve growth, improved quality etc. Well known for their DBS tools and culture and has helped me with career advancement. Would work for Danaher again.
Pros
Continuous Improment culture, training, learning potential of solid busines model, growth potential.
Cons
Stressful, results driven (pro and con)
Enjoyed working at Beckman Coulter
Chemistry Development Scientist (Former Employee) –  Brea, CASeptember 26, 2019
Exciting fast pace place to work. Had good pay and good work-life balance.This experience pushed me to my limits and allowed myself success by growing exponentially.
Great processes and people to work with. Always working to improve in all facets of the company.
Global Commodity Manager (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 22, 2019
Danaher is the picture of a large well ran company that has mature systems and processes. They also are the most driven company I have ever encountered in the continuous improvement arena. Life is fast and demanding but working with the team makes it exciting and fun as well. Danaher stands by its employees who have some sort of health issue or family needs. They can be depended on to do the right thing.
Not what you know but who you blow
Assembler II (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZAugust 6, 2019
Advancement was based on who you knew and how much you were willing to give up to management! Once you bring issues to management for resolution you're labeled as a trouble maker.
The company has alot of growth
Supplier Development Engineer (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZJuly 24, 2019
Good opportunity for job growth in an Aerospace market for most employees, when I started the company was much smaller and my direct input has cultivated the company into a fortune 500 Aerospace market sector.
Lean Management
Sr. Director of Worldwide Service (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAJune 26, 2019
Lots of lean management training and experience. The company is a machine in the industries they support. Excellent management, good strategic thinking opportunities, and overall a learning organization.
KavoKerr
Safety Technician (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 20, 2019
I enjoyed my time at Danher and would recommend them as an employer to anyone. I loved interacting with the line associates the were very high spirited hard working people. As for management level there are a few changes i would like to see moving forward
Job security and a steady income with a competitve market
Assembly Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Gastonia, NCJune 4, 2019
Fast pace environment with tight deadlines and a friendly culture. Outstanding benefits, cleanly workplace, full cafeteria, and outside seating. Respectful management throughout
Pros
good pay
Cons
long hours/high turnover
Cutting Edge
TAX DIRECTOR - DANAHER DENTAL PLATFORM (Former Employee) –  Orange, CAJune 1, 2019
You learn cutting edge techniques and strategies to save the company money and to improve efficiency. This is a company that has no loyalty to its regular employees. Rather its loyalty is with shareholders and executives. Nevertheless, I got a lot out of this place.
Work hard Play Hard
SENIOR STAFF - PRECISION FLUIDIC SCIENTIST (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 11, 2019
Great work environment, benefits. Strong leadership, great benefits, outstanding people. Great community, Strong work tools, Technology driven, Outstanding Strategic Planning
Pros
On-Site Exercise Facilities
Cons
N/a
Low advancement opportunities unless you are willing to continually move
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Elizabethtown, NCApril 21, 2019
Decent benefits. Low employee moral. Low employee involvement. Only concerned with the numbers for the quarter being a publicly traded company. Will risk the long term to make the short term look good. No vision on engineering or quality. Make today's numbers, forget about tomorrow.
Poor Management Team
N/a (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 19, 2019
This company would be great if they had the right people in the right positions. Most managers are there to get a pay check and just speak a good game and have no clue what their responsibilities are. They always look at others to blame when they don't shine.

Poor work ethics, a lot of harassment at the job, and just unfair practices which HR doesnt understand or simply don't understand themselves.
Pros
Great lunches during training classes
Cons
Horrible management team and pass the bucks to others to figure out when they have no clue.
Frequent restructuring
Operations (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAApril 17, 2019
The reshuffle of departments and department heads happen too often causing so much interruption in a business standpoint and individual responsibilities confusion.
good company,'corporate life'
Senior Engineer/Technical Architect (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 17, 2019
great company
.Danaher was exciting in that it continuously tried to improve its processes. It did not offer career advancement though. It was not true to the "value" of promoting from within. Only few people who were willing to work two or three jobs ever got promoted, or if there was an innate need for someone's skillset. Promotion was not offered to most people which is against their mission to keep good talent. A lot of people leave Danaher b/c they are offered a better opportunity somewhere else and Danaher will not match it.
Stressful
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAApril 16, 2019
Lack of communication between managers. The proper information needed on both shift are not relayed properly and blame the employees for not getting the job done.
Good place to work ,friendly people
Machinist Night Shift (Former Employee) –  Elizabethtown, NCApril 11, 2019
typical work day consisted of setting up and running a variety of CNC vertical milling machines. They were just starting up there CNC dept. and I made fixtures for the machines , I also programed the machines (MDI) for the fixtures I made. I worked second shift by my self which I enjoyed very much. No one was around to bother me or run into to , witch meant I could get a lot done. Management was some what of a problem because in the time I was there we had 4 different programmers, 3 different supervisors and 3 different plant managers all who had different ideas of how things should be done. As far as I could tell there was no discrimination. and most people treated me with respect and courtesy. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was digging through the scrap barrel digging out material to make things with i.e.; fixtures, and repair parts for other depts. The hardest part of the job was trying to locate things I need for fixtures , and cutting tools .I had to hand grind or repair smashed or broken tools. Second shift culture was great , because it had all people that wanted to work second shift (no wieners)
Pros
Got to work second shift with few interuptions
Cons
Diffrent boss every year
Life work balance is not balanced
Sr. Operations Plant Manager (Former Employee) –  Pomona, CAApril 5, 2019
Life work balance is not balanced. The hardest part of the job is the workplace culture. It is filled with too many meetings and not enough on the floor time with staff. Most enjoyable part of the job is the developed DBS culture.