Daniele, Inc Employee Reviews

Poor place to work
Maintenance Administrator (Former Employee) –  Mapleville, RIFebruary 14, 2019
The management like to bully the employer. the workplace culture is very poor. In that the manager didn't give you the opportunity to learn and enjoy the place that you work.
Stressful and limited advancement. Just a number
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Rhode IslandNovember 28, 2018
Very cold. The pay is alright but they have to intice workers someway. You're just a number. Limited advancement. They state "Saturday's when needed" but its literally every Saturday. Biased management that plays favorites. Can get fired just for someone not liking you. Ok if you really need a temp job but its not a career opportunity. I had more experience than a coworker yet was paid significantly less. There are some great people that work there but not many.
Pros
Health Benefits
Cons
No Home Life. Misleading and extremely long hours
productive and a good experience
File Clerk (Current Employee) –  Burrillville, RIOctober 31, 2018
I honestly cant say I gain experience in the time I worked there it was for two month due to me been temporary there but I appreciated it the opportunity they gave me .
Love the work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 10, 2018
Worked with this company for over 5years I really enjoyed my job working in the warehouse moving at a good past, I worked very good around my co workers I'm a very out spoken person but never had a problem with my work, I was always on time even if I wasn't scheduled to worked...
It’s not a good compamy
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Burrillville, RIAugust 20, 2018
It’s wasn’t the best place to work, it’s very cold , all management is rude, they make ppl work with no breaks, if you need the money go ahead but I don’t recommend danieles as a good company to work for
Daniele inc
KFC/Taco Bell (Former Employee) –  Newaygo, MIAugust 11, 2018
Very streesful because always low staffed. Underemployed so work load is distributed unfailrly. But is a great working environment due to great management and the environment.
Productive, laid back place, little to no career building
Shipping and Receiving (Current Employee) –  Mapleville, RIJuly 20, 2018
A typical day at work always begins on monday. Mondays are for organizing and preparing for the week. Printing all the purchase orders and truck summaries for the week. Management was laid back and wasn't controlling because he knew we would get the job done. The culture in the work place was very family oriented and was very friendly. Hardest part of my job was dealing with communication Issues. The most enjoyable part of my day was watching one job help the next to form a completed production line.
Pros
Working in a Cold Temp Food coolers
Cons
No 401k or career building oppurtunity
Good benefits
Prefer not say (Current Employee) –  Mapleville, RIApril 27, 2018
If hired through the company, benefits are great.
Can’t really say much since I work there. The only thing that would force me to quit would be management. Many different areas to work at though. I’m treated well, but I over work my skills and do not get compensated as I would hope.

Definitely definitely a great company. As long as you know what you’re doing.
Pros
Benefits such as health, dental, and eye
Cons
Big brother
Honestly one of the better companies Rhode Island has to offer.
Robotics Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Mapleville, RIMarch 5, 2018
At Daniele you get a chance to build a great relationship with almost everybody that works there. You are always busy doing something and are given task that basically make time fly.
Pros
Great benefits and Pay!
Cons
A lot of hours to work.
It is a family owned and operated company
Sales (Former Employee) –  Pascoag, RIFebruary 15, 2018
It is a fine place to work. It has great benefits. Daniele manufactures high quality products and is a well recognized name in the industry. They have been very successful in what they do. They know this industry.
Whatever pays the bills
Quality Assurance/ Food Safety Inspector (Former Employee) –  Pascoag, RIFebruary 8, 2018
The production supervisors thought they ran the plant. QA manager acted like a 10-year-old going through puberty. QA team has their picks and chooses of who they like and they will fire you if they don't like you because it is legal in RI. Boning room manager and crew is very cool and easy to work with. The production workers are always stealing food.
Long hours 6-7 days a week
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Davis drive/ Daniele.January 23, 2018
All the cons that people write. Are dead on. No leadership or change minds to often. No home life ask for a raise your told to work more ot. High up management has no problem yelling at you in front of others.
Pros
Pay is good
Cons
Everything else no sick time no 401k. No dental no vacation from September to january
Poor Management rules change at blink of a eye
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  1000 daniele Drive Pascoag Rhode IslandSeptember 15, 2017
Very immature workers. Inexperienced Command Staff. Supervisors and higher ups can't make up there mind. Unacceptable to have a home life. Shifts can't show up on time.
Pros
Health coverage
Cons
Mandatory shifts if someone calls out
Very cut throat and stressful place to work.
Refrigeration Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Pascoag, RISeptember 1, 2017
I worked for this company for close to 2 years. I left due to lack of leadership. I worked 7 days a week, and close to !00 hours a week. They made it a point to remind me everyday that I was replaceable. The company pays above average only due in part that they cannot retain good employees.
Pros
good pay
Cons
cut throat and stressful
Fantastic employment opportunity and great company to work for.
DISTRIBUTION/LOGISTICS MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Burrillville, RIJuly 10, 2017
My time at Daniele Foods was a fantastic opportunity and allowed me to live the American dream. The hours were long but rewarding, and management always made me feel as though my work was valued. I will never forget what they did for my life. I will always be grateful and look back on my time there with happiness and satisfaction.
Pros
management style, department lunches, work attire provided by company, excellent pay.
accounts payable
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Pascoag, RIJune 23, 2017
I liked working with the Purchasing manager, accounting Clerk/inventory department. They really don't have good benefits at all no paid sick days no personal days no life insurance no 401k no profits shares.
Pros
Great blue cross
Cons
No paid sick days no paid personal no reviews
Terrible Environment
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Mapleville, RIMay 9, 2017
Way too stressful and absolutely no support from managers. It is always a sink or swim situation and people are just things to the leaders. Screaming and mistreatment is the norm.
Pros
Job Security
Cons
Everything else
Strong Company
Director of Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Rhode IslandApril 27, 2017
Amazing growth, healthy Organization. This company is going places. The reach, the progression and potential is unmatched in the industry. I am looking forward to the expansion and the cultural improvements.
Benefits
Ok
Public Safety Officer (Current Employee) –  Burrillville, RIMarch 31, 2017
Not to bad of an area and great benefits needs better management. Need more staff to complete task at hand. Everything is easy and clear to get, pay is great.
lacking in the training department
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Pascoag, RIFebruary 14, 2017
The work culture was not professional in the QC department.
lacked in training.
questions were not a good thing.
Based on if you where liked or not. not on how well you did your job.
Pros
Cons
the job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Daniele, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.