Danone Employee Reviews

was nice place
Department Manager (Former Employee) –  Minster, OHJune 6, 2018
dannon was a great place to work. my department moved to Texas and they gave me the option to go but for personal reasons and family i had to decline.
Pros
cheap yogurt
Cons
schedules
Divertido maquinas cafes y yogures
Carretillero, mozo de almacén (Former Employee) –  MadridApril 22, 2018
Me.encanto aprendi mucho y cuidan mucho al empleado
Pros
Cuidan respetan y aprendes
Cons
Contrato a tiempo parcial por ett
Danone
Continuous Improvement / Performance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXApril 22, 2018
Great place to work, culture is very young and fast growing. Lots of opportunities to learn and move around.
CEO believes in diversity and team responsibility
Family
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYApril 12, 2018
Best place I ever worked at. Can be better pay, but this was a contractual position. Would loved to work directly with Danone. They treat you like family and the work environment was not too stressful. Very hands on, and very last minute. But understandable.
Pros
Free yogurts/water
Cons
Late shipments
Great pay and benefits, lousy management
Operator (Former Employee) –  West Jordan, UTApril 4, 2018
The work, pay, and benefits were all fantastic but the upper management at the West Jordan location were awful. Fortunately, the great pay and benefits slightly outweigh the management issue to keep people around.
Fair and Balanced
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Minster, OHMarch 29, 2018
Days were busy and fast paced. Learned to work together in teams. Never had a supervisor that I didn't like.Upbeat and Positive . Could be very tired at the end of the day. Enjoyed particularly the co-workers and employees. The yogurt was delicious.
Pros
Good pay and good place to work
Fast Paced - Results Oriented
SPC/Infinity Specialist (Former Employee) –  Minster, OHMarch 27, 2018
Dannon is a very competitive, there is a lack of work/life balance if you expect to climb the ladder. Overall the employees are great to work with. Management is always in rotation.
Productive and fast paced.
Accounting/Finance/Revenue Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cottonwood Heights, UTMarch 7, 2018
I loved working at Dannon, The days were never dull.
Many tasks to complete and were gratifying.
I was able to work a full day and still have the ability to take
care of my children's needs through the day if I needed to leave.
Big company Good benifits
Maintenance Technician I (Current Employee) –  Lehi, UT 84043February 26, 2018
Good company to work for, lots of benefits. Labor is unionized (a bad thing). Compensation pays really well for production crews and not enough for Technicians. If you do well at your job you get more demanded of you while others are protected at doing less.
Looks like a world class organization. But isn't.
Industrial Maintenance Mechanic (Current Employee) –  West Jordan, UTFebruary 13, 2018
Of the 10 years I've been working here, I've never had an opportunity to advance, nor am I motivated to improve any of my skills or encouraged by management to be better at my job. Management is very disorganized and my supervision has no clue about my position or how to do any part of my job. Essentially I have no one that I can ask for advice or look to for motivation. The hardest part of my job is that since I have no supervisor that is familiar with my position, when I encounter an issue that I'm unsure about I am required to do all the research on my own and find my own answers, it would be helpful to have someone that could potentially guide me. This process is sometimes very time consuming and because of that I encounter negative feedback and backlash for taking to long with a particular issue. I am very disappointed with how the company has changed so much since I first started, I am treated as just a body to do a job, not as a person with a certain set of specialized skills.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
terrible management organization, impersonal, lack of advancement, lack of communication

Want to know more about Danone?

Ask a question
Not a bad place to work
Maintenance Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Minster, OHFebruary 2, 2018
Great pay, competitive work environment, good supervisors, it can be a very stressful place to work and you have to stay on your toes at all times, other than that it is a good place to work.
Good company
Senior Customer Business Manager (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJanuary 25, 2018
Good company to work for. People are nice. Great products. Good pay, and time off. Lots of relocation opportunities. Many career options. Global company.
Excellent place to work
HR Talent Acquisition Intern (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYJanuary 13, 2018
Lovely work culture, lovely people. Everyone is very willing to help and extremely helpful with questions. Wonderful work life balance and flexible schedule.
Great Place ot work
Continuous Improvement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJanuary 4, 2018
They have a great working environment, with tons of opportunities to advance. They really encourage growth, and try to develop your skill set to achieve the results you want.
Great internship
Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  West Jordan, UTDecember 15, 2017
They sent all their interns in North America to New York for a week and we watched presentations from different departments of the company as well as a bunch of other activities. After that I was assigned a variety of projects to reduce downtime and improve quality or whatever else was needed. There were regular presentations to managers and I learned a lot and made a good impression with my work.
Pros
Free yogurt, flexible hours
Collaboration
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  MexicoDecember 7, 2017
My time in Danone was short, it was a new project at the company, I was happy to have all the support of my Director being able to show the acomplishments so often and having his guidance all the time.
Great Company!
Demand Planning (Current Employee) –  White Plains, NYNovember 5, 2017
Amazing company to work for, very diverse environment... Fast paced, very high sense of urgency. Work/Life balance is difficult as everyone's used to emails during nights and weekends, etc.
Working for Dannon.
Warehouse Operator (Current Employee) –  South Jordan, UTOctober 13, 2017
Dannon is a fast paced production plant, that has taken the non-GMO label to a whole new level. Providing highly benifical products to our wide range of consumers. Keep up and reap the rewards.
Pros
free yogurt, staff lunches, community projects, company sports teams (soccer, basketball, football)
Cons
odd schedules, union vs. salary options.
Great Place to Work
Credit Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tarrytown, NYOctober 5, 2017
Great place to work. Everyone I the department worked as a team. Department manager not so great.......................................................
Crazy Place to Work
IT Consultant (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYSeptember 13, 2017
Worked in IT. Crazy place to work. Upper IT Management all came from Europe/France. No mobility to move up in management. IT did not work well with the business teams. IT was a dictator and not a business partner. Really messed up...
Pros
Good Pay, I was a consultant
Cons
Long hours, Really Poor IT Management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Danone. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

3.6Personal Development

3.8Career Opportunities

4.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight