Dant Clayton Corporation Employee Reviews

Good place to work for.
Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Aluminum / Metal PlantAugust 6, 2019
Overall good place to work for, I was a temporary and never got hired on. I was their for a year. I put forth my best effort to be an " Welder/ fabricator". But left their for better "Job Opportunities" better pay and benefits.
Great challanges goal setting and achivements fun place to work
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYApril 16, 2018
Excellent company to work for, nothing negative to report. Family orientated environment, Suburb Management and Supervisors, Fun atmosphere and high regards for personal and fellow employees
Pros
Total Package
Cons
Great company to work for!!
Sales (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYFebruary 16, 2018
I have been with Dant Clayton for over 10 years now and can say that it is a great company to work for. They offer so much to their employees like, competitive pay, health benefits, 401K match, advancement opportunities, tuition reimbursement and more. Several events are held throughout the year to show their appreciation to their employees.
Monthly communication meetings are held (with all employees) to share information about the company, recognize employees for a job well done and to answer any questions employees may have.
Ever-growing and improving, Dant Clayton strives to find good talented people. They encourage employees to share their ideas and collaborate with other team members.
Great working environment. Team oriented. Just a great place to work!
Pros
competitive pay, health benefits, 401K match, advancement opportunities, tuition reimbursement, company events, work/life balance
By far the best company I have ever worked for.
Project Designer (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 22, 2018
Dant Clayton is a wonderful place to work. I can't say enough about my experience with the employees as well as the management within the company. It is a place of open honesty and integrity which generally is not the case with a company this size.
Pros
Great working relationships, Honest with employees, Open about financial future of the company, Many opportunities for advancement or personal improvement, Great Pay, Hard work is rewarded.
Cons
Long hrs during busy season, Fast paced work environment.
A Great Company!
Project Designer (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 22, 2018
This company builds Sports and other use Stadiums! How cool is that? It's great to be part of building structures that the public will use for many years! When you are watching ESPN and the football stadium is by Dant Clayton and you can say...I built that! It gives you great pride to see the structures we build every single day. We don't just build Stadiums, we also built beautiful glass and stainless steel railing, we build modular buildings that we use for press boxes and high end suites.

As I like to say, we are the modern day builders of the roman coliseums of the past!
Pros
Pay, People, Culture, Product
Cons
Growing pains felt at any company that is growing. Some stress but the stress is managed well.
Best company I've worked for
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 18, 2018
I can't say enough about how much I love Dant Clayton. The workplace culture is better than anywhere I have ever worked. The company is constantly evolving and improving.
Pros
Company is growing, Employees are expected to be professionals, Competitive pay, 401K match, Standard benefits package, Work/life balance, Able to work from home when necessary
Cons
Busy season gets stressful, Location in Louisville is in a crime filled neighborhood
Unbelievably Dishonest Management
Sr Engineer (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYOctober 13, 2017
Management quickly draws their own conclusions, regardless of facts, and without input from the appropriate sources. This puts people in difficult situations that aren’t warranted or deserved. Naturally they never admit their shortcomings, or apologize for their mistakes, but instead they remove the individuals who were never at fault in the first place to cover-up the management’s errors.
Pros
Decent pay and benefits
Cons
Dishonest, unethical, and immoral
Clean shop that is laid back
welder / fabricator (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 18, 2017
Lay out structural beams and then weld them. Learned about structural beams that I had never worked with before. Management had a laid back attitude but seemed to never know what was going on inside the company. Hardest part of the job I guess was not knowing if you was going to have a job from week to week. Most enjoyable was having time off on weekends.
Pros
laid back clean shop
Cons
job security
Hot and minimum pay
qa (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 8, 2016
Unloading hot steel off a production line onto semi trucks, as well as ensuring the quality of the painted steel is up to code.
Pros
early start
Cons
long drive, and very hot in the warehouse.
horrible management
confidential (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 26, 2014
Backstabbing everywhere that made it bad to talk to coworkers
Pros
Cons
backstabbing
Great place to learn and obtain new skills.
Project Designer (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 8, 2014
Every day at work is a challenge. The best feeling is the accomplishment at the end of the day, because the majority of our products are custom.
Pros
People
Cons
Location of company
good ethical employment workplace
Welder (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYFebruary 25, 2013
feasible production quotas
good repoire with fellow workers
fair management treatment
respectfult environment to work
hardest period is the compressed hrs of production
the comroderie of employees is enjoyable
Pros
fair wages, benefits and safe working environment
Cons
compressed periods of scheduling production