DARBY DENTAL SUPPLY, LLC Employee Reviews

Worst Company I ever Worked For
Collections (Former Employee) –  Long Island, NYOctober 1, 2018
I would highly recommend that you do not take a job in the Accounting/Collection Dept. This company was the worst and you will never feel job security with everyone bickering and trying to stab you in the back.
Cons
Bad Management, peers trying to get ahead will stab you in the back
work day
ACCOUNT MANAGER & LABORATORY DESIGN SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAAugust 19, 2018
Darby Dental, was a very nice company to work for. They had excellant relationships with there manufacture partners. Also wonderful management team.
Great company
COLLECTOR (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLApril 28, 2018
Good atmosphere to get started but compensation isn't up to living standards. I received 2 raises and management gave me a few free hours for coming in once a week early unloading trucks, being that I had them finishing trucks 2 hours earlier that usual.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Need better comp.
Social Media Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Jericho, NYMarch 30, 2018
I can honestly say I have not had a bad day working here at Darby. Does it get stressful sometimes? Yes, but that comes with any job. The work environment is laid-back and all of the employees are very close, always collaborating and helping each other out. There is plenty of room for growth and opportunities if you work hard and show interest in your work. Management is always there to help and very open to ideas. The benefits are outstanding, and the work-life balance is very fair. There is a generous amount of paid time off, as well as many medical benefits that do not break the bank. I look forward to growing with the company, and am excited for all of the exciting things rolling out here at Darby in the near future. If you are looking for a job to be at for a long time, this is the job for you.
Pros
Great benefits, paid time off
Forward-thinking, dynamic organization
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Jericho, NYMarch 30, 2018
Darby is an exciting, forward-thinking company led by a dynamic, impressive team. Very collaborative and supportive, but also challenging the status quo. Smart organization that will challenge you but if you're up to the challenge, will help propel you and your career forward.
Pros
Smart, engaged leadership. Collaborative. Responsive. Nice offices. In-house gym and cafeteria.
Cons
None that I can think of
bad management
Collections Agent (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 18, 2018
Department argued within each other. They did not want to help anybody. We were forced to contact same customer again and again. They had no rules because the goal was to collect and collect.
Very stressful
Collection/Cash Application Specialist (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 8, 2018
Very Stressful, I did not like it at all. The commute was too long, and most of all I left a permanent job for this job because I was promised a permanent position, but was laid off first.
great place of work
Assistant Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jericho, NYOctober 10, 2017
I enjoyed working at Darby Dental Group. You were always busy with customers and call-ins. The workplace was friendly and fair. upper management was very helpful and compassionate.
fun place to work
Leader (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVApril 3, 2017
This is a great place to work. The boss and supervisors are great people. The work was very fulfilling and we got great perks for working for this company.
Pros
great to employees.
great place to work
Account Receivable/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 31, 2016
calling dentist setting up payment plans faxing invoices sending emails answering emails managing a portfolio of over 500 accounts
learned how to communicate with people that are hard to get on the phone management was not consistent co workers great nothing hard about the job enjoyed my work
Pros
holiday parties gift giveaways great hours free flu shots
A great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIAugust 20, 2016
This is agreat place to work / the money is great and they awarded people with parties, gifts and money / they give promotions to be that really work hard .
Found a new set of family here.
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  NYMay 26, 2016
Spent many years working for this organization. Fun place to work. learned marketing, sales, business development etc.. Highly motivated management team that lead to successful employees. I continue to build upon what I've learned here.
Easy Company to work for, management always encouraging.
Sales Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  East Lansing, MIMay 1, 2016
Never boring,days were fill with a large variety of tasks. Health Benefits were excellent and so was management. We had many contests to earn extra money and prizes. I learned data entry while at Darby Dental Supply. The most enjoyable part of my job was the variety of tasks that would pop up. The hardest part of my job was to retire. Co-workers were average as it is in every company.
Pros
Health insurance and often lunches were provided by Product company Reps
Cons
Evaluations and raises were seldom.
Productive, fun work environment. Room for growth
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Jericho, NYApril 14, 2016
Darby Dental was great in the sense that you were able to make as much money as you wanted. I did not like inside sales, cold calling 80-100 numbers a day was taxing, especially since we were constantly monitored and micromanaged.
Pros
Uncapped commission and incentives.
Cons
Short breaks, low salary income, micromanaged.
Hardwork Equals Handsome Rewards
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Jericho, NYMarch 10, 2016
I felt that they made it very clear throughout the interview process what the position would be like. It certainly isn't for easy, and isn't the place for those who don't want to work hard every day. But if you are willing to put in the effort, they are focused on continued training and development to help make sure you are successful. It can take a little while to build a customer base, but once you do- you can really earn a nice living. Nice knowing what hours to work, and how to succeed.
Pros
Great support, good work life balance
Cons
Hard work required
Productive,fun place to work at
ACCOUNT PAYABLE SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  JERCIHO NEW YORKJanuary 19, 2016
A good company to work for, they are very fair
With employees, typical day is doing what your job entails processing about 200 invoices daily, payind expenses applying to the correct g/l etc.
Pros
Family emergnecies
enjoyable place to work
Shipping Department (Current Employee) –  Jericho, NYNovember 6, 2015
Fun and enjoyable place to work. The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them.
professional atmospere
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lake Success, NYAugust 24, 2015
hundreds of invoices daily management is fair,co-workers are professional, when task is completed,company cares about your well bein, great benefits
Pros
free lunch sometimes
Darby Dental Supply:is a fast pace work place
Production worker (Current Employee) –  Guilderland, NYFebruary 8, 2015
Darby Dental Supply is a good place to work, its a fast pace easy to learn job. the co-workers are not so enjoyable though.
Enjoyable place to work
Shipping Dept. assistant (Current Employee) –  Jericho, NYOctober 27, 2014
A typical day at work is usual productive. I get along with my co-workers so it makes it an enjoyable day. It is an easy going atmosphere and a comforable place to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DARBY DENTAL SUPPLY, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about