Darby Dental Supply, LLC

Darby Dental Supply, LLC Employee Reviews

United States35 reviews
The hardest job is working so many hours from 8am to 6pm. The most enjoyable part of the job is the co worker some are their are nice, what I learned is everything, management their okay but they put us too much work and hours, workplace culture every one are getting alone in there.
Amazing workplace. Very understanding of situations. Always felt like you were surrounded by close friends and family. Would definitely recommend anyone working here.
I hate giving anything a bad review but I can honestly say I would not recommend this place to anyone unless you really need a job to pay your bills, keep a roof over your head and food on the table. Newer employees treated differently compared to the senior employees that have been with them for 15 years plus. Low pay ($13.00) for demanding work such as picking packing and shipping.
Work load is not distributed equally.

Micromanagement. Turnover rate is high, new pickers/packers, shippers and forklift drivers don't stay. Harassment and intimidation are tolerated by management.
March 3, 2020
Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to write a review. Darby has a zero tolerance policy for harassment or discrimination. All employees attend harassment training annually and intimidation is not part of our company culture. Our pay rates are reviewed periodically to ensure they are aligned with the market.
They took me from a job of 28 years with the promise of more money. Even though i has no experience for what they hired me for. They fired me just at 3 months. The manager of my dept was cold and unpersonable
March 3, 2020
Thank you for your review and feedback. We are sorry your employment experience did not meet your expectations.
Darby Dental Supply lives by it's values, empowering employees to reach their fullest potential by providing them access to the tools they need to be successful. They've created a collaborative and engaging work environment that values employees ideas and innovative ideas while providing work life balance. It's a place you can call home.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Worst job ever. Unprofessional and biased toxic environment. They promote not on merit but on favoritism. Salary is sub par and management lacks experience
March 3, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and provide feedback. We are sorry that your employment experience with Darby did not meet your expectations. We provide harassment training to all employees and encourage our employees to report concerns to Human Resources. We periodically conduct market research to make sure our salaries and benefits are competitive.
I would highly recommend that you do not take a job in the Accounting/Collection Dept. This company was the worst and you will never feel job security with everyone bickering and trying to stab you in the back.
Cons
Bad Management, peers trying to get ahead will stab you in the back
Darby Dental, was a very nice company to work for. They had excellant relationships with there manufacture partners. Also wonderful management team.
Good atmosphere to get started but compensation isn't up to living standards. I received 2 raises and management gave me a few free hours for coming in once a week early unloading trucks, being that I had them finishing trucks 2 hours earlier that usual.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Need better comp.
Darby is an exciting, forward-thinking company led by a dynamic, impressive team. Very collaborative and supportive, but also challenging the status quo. Smart organization that will challenge you but if you're up to the challenge, will help propel you and your career forward.
Pros
Smart, engaged leadership. Collaborative. Responsive. Nice offices. In-house gym and cafeteria.
Cons
None that I can think of
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Darby Dental Supply, LLC?
Department argued within each other. They did not want to help anybody. We were forced to contact same customer again and again. They had no rules because the goal was to collect and collect.
Darby is an inside sales job and it is a good starting sales opportunity. The pay is ok but not a huge up side potential. The hours are strict and they have a time clock.
Very Stressful, I did not like it at all. The commute was too long, and most of all I left a permanent job for this job because I was promised a permanent position, but was laid off first.
Training is very extensive. The toughest part of the day is cold calling all day and having call quotas given you're calling all over the country and also with the other companies having walk in reps which they seem to enjoy. I learned a lot about Trust Based Selling. Most enjoyable was the co-workers everyone is eager to help
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Cold calling no new rep is given any accounts which commission is tough to get in the beginning
I enjoyed working at Darby Dental Group. You were always busy with customers and call-ins. The workplace was friendly and fair. upper management was very helpful and compassionate.
This is a great place to work. The boss and supervisors are great people. The work was very fulfilling and we got great perks for working for this company.
Pros
great to employees.
Cons
It was a decent work environment. Fairly good training program, with SFDC as their CRM. The base pay is extremely low, and gaining accounts to build the earning potential takes a long time.
calling dentist setting up payment plans faxing invoices sending emails answering emails managing a portfolio of over 500 accounts
learned how to communicate with people that are hard to get on the phone management was not consistent co workers great nothing hard about the job enjoyed my work
Pros
holiday parties gift giveaways great hours free flu shots
Cons
This is agreat place to work / the money is great and they awarded people with parties, gifts and money / they give promotions to be that really work hard .
Spent many years working for this organization. Fun place to work. learned marketing, sales, business development etc.. Highly motivated management team that lead to successful employees. I continue to build upon what I've learned here.
Never boring,days were fill with a large variety of tasks. Health Benefits were excellent and so was management. We had many contests to earn extra money and prizes. I learned data entry while at Darby Dental Supply. The most enjoyable part of my job was the variety of tasks that would pop up. The hardest part of my job was to retire. Co-workers were average as it is in every company.
Pros
Health insurance and often lunches were provided by Product company Reps
Cons
Evaluations and raises were seldom.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Darby Dental Supply, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.