Darcy Hall of Life Care Employee Reviews

t enough staff
RN Staff (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMay 5, 2019
They recently increased 2 bed rooms into 3 and did not hire new staff. All staff are extremely tired and state they feel their licenses are on the line. Poor management to say the least. The nurse patient ratio is unrealistic..
Pros
Large company cannot judge whole company based on one facilities poor management and greed
fair
LPN (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLAugust 16, 2017
This is the first job that i loved going to every day. The wages and incentives were fair and staff was praise for there accomplishments. I enjoyed working here.
Pros
incentives
Cons
time off not easily granted
Productive and friendly environment
RN Unit Nurse (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJune 22, 2017
Work usually involves passing medications as ordered, chart on specific patients, continue care of critical patients, overseek and delegate LPNs and nurse aides.
Pros
8 hour shifts
Cons
short breaks
Great place
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMay 8, 2017
It'seems a very clean area. The workers and employers are cooperative and nice. It's a nice place to work and the whole workspace is easy to get around.
Pros
Clean space
Cons
Short breaks
great place to work with patients
Activities Assistant/ CNA (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLApril 2, 2016
this place is good to gain experience with the patient to grow elsewhere. management is unprofessional and rude to employees. i love working with the residents and making them feel at home.
Pros
get experience
Cons
bad raises
Productive work place
Medical Billing, AP/AR Specialist (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLDecember 7, 2015
I had the chance to learn outside of my job description. and that was exciting. billing collections, customer service to clients/patients
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach, FloridaMay 5, 2015
Very productive place to work, has a lot of room for growth and promotion. I have gain a lot of experience working there, long working hours (12 hr shifts). Co-workers work as a team and very helpful when needed. I have enjoyed working with the patients by helping them with their daily needs.
Pros
Cheap lunch provided by choice
Cons
short lunch breaks, less training
Nice atmosphere, kind people
Accounts Payable-RFMS Coordinator (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLDecember 15, 2014
Learned new computer programs and worked with caring professional Nurses and CNA's in a Skilled Nursing Facility. Learned to handle Resident funds. The most enjoyable part was getting to know the residents. The hardest part was saying a permanent farewell to some of them. Learned to love and care for the elderly. Learned insurance billing and more Payable experience
Pros
Working with the elderly, good benefits, nice co workers
Cons
no holidays off, to far from home
darcy hall
activities (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLSeptember 12, 2014
Typical work environment with various levels of care. Caring for people with different disabilities and levels of function, cognitively, physical, spiritual and emotional.
I enjoy my work
Assistant Business Office Manager (Former Employee) –  west palm beachJuly 21, 2014
Excellent company to work for. I enjoy working at Darcy and enjoy and respect everyone there: GREAT WORK ETHIC
Careful detail must be in place when you are caring for indiviuals
Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLApril 2, 2014
Darcy Hall of Life Care is one of the top nursing home facilities I ever worked with. The passion it takes to work in a facility is incredible. I enjoy helping the staff and the patient to their own level of recovery and perspective of life.
MDS Coordinator Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FloridaDecember 31, 2013
My day started by going to my office log on to my computer and start with my data entry.
My co-workers was very friendly.
I enjoy talking to the residents in the hall ways.
Produtive
Medical Billing/Accounts Payable Coordinator (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLSeptember 30, 2013
Communicating with Admissions, Billing, Communication with all Residents and their needs.
Darcy Hall gave me the opportunity to grow and access diffrent positions.
Unit Secretary (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, Fl.November 5, 2012
It was a joy working at Darcy Hall. The staff are outstanding.
Pros
family oriented