Darnall School Employee Reviews

3.3Job Security & Advancement
Good place to work.
Child Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARFebruary 7, 2019
Darnall School is a great place to work. It is fast-paced because you will be working with children and they are always moving. Do not expect to be able to sit around on the job because that won't fly. Depending on the age of the children depends on the responsibilities but all around, you will have to put in the world. If you love children this is a great place for you:)
Calm and quiet, generally not stressful
Childcare Assistant (PT) (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARDecember 17, 2018
Taking care of the children at the daycare is the best aspect of the job, which is the entire point of working for this company. Other than kids being crazy sometimes, the management generally offers a positive and kind outlook, offering solutions to issues you may face throughout your day. I never felt management was hostile toward me, though I was never approached for having done anything wrong with the job so I'm not aware of their approach in disciplining employees. All you have to do is take care of the kids and feed them, put them down for naps, and change them when necessary. It can get boring, but bring something to read during nap times and get creative with how you handle and play with the babies during the day. Generally a very calm, quiet, and non-stressful experience.
Work enviornment
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJuly 21, 2017
The job schedule wasn't flexible nor consistent. The owner was unfair with some workers, a lot of favoritism was shown. But, i loved my job and the children.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Darnall School. Our community is ready to answer.

Darnall School Reviews by Job Title