Dart Container Employee Reviews

descent company to work for
Shipping Labor (Current Employee) –  Corona, CADecember 7, 2018
Good pay and a lots of overtime if you want. Very friendly people you work for. They have a good benefits that fit your need for your family. I recommend anyone for this company to work for.
Horrible place to work
Inspector/Packer (Current Employee) –  Mason, MIDecember 5, 2018
Very bad place poor upper management very stressful and fast lots and lots of hours half to work always changing schedule it mandatory been going on for 6/7 years now
Pros
The pay
Cons
Everything else
Bad management and hateful employees
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Thomaston, GADecember 3, 2018
Wasn't properly trained. I busted tail and put in a lot of sweat. I helped everyone. This plants employees do not like to see new hires doing better than them. It is cutthroat and full of drama. Supervisors do nothing but sit in the office and gossip for 12 hrs. Very unprofessional. Worst job ever.
Pros
Weekly pay when HR got it right
Cons
Everything else
Okay job
Inspector packer (Former Employee) –  Waxahachie, TXNovember 27, 2018
When I first start working at dart I liked it . But once I start really working the supervisors would pick on me about anything. The pay was good and the benefits, but they have changed a lot of things . The supervisors have their picks and everything. Overall I’ll give dart a 5 , why because of the supervisors.
Pros
Pay good, lunch pay, vacation, and TPO
Cons
Breaks supervisors
Good place to start at
Forklift repair (Current Employee) –  Leola, PANovember 27, 2018
Good place to work. Pay is not bad. It is just time for me to move on . Working alone at my position for 17 years and new manager is changing and taking things away
Pros
Work alone
Cons
No appreciation
Poor HR
Maintenance Tech II (Former Employee) –  Horse Cave, KYNovember 23, 2018
work was decent but pay was poor as is the management and hr personell, co workders are as always the best part of the job and this place was no different however the management likes to play favorites
Pros
co workers
Cons
management, pay rate
Inspector/Packer N2
Inspector/Packer N2 (Current Employee) –  Thomaston, GANovember 15, 2018
Working in Production environment on feet entire 12hrs from 7:45p to 8a.Making boxes producing solo products.placing in boxes while inspecting and adhering to company procedures.
Pros
Experience to put on your Reume
Cons
Low pay, short breaks
Good job for those who don't have degrees.
Crew Trainer (Current Employee) –  Corona, CANovember 13, 2018
For a job that doesn't require you to have any schooling, it is a great job. There are hard time because it is a manual labor job. Most people who have come to work here while I have been here leave because they are lazy. If you work hard and you do what you're supposed to, you'll be fine.
It started off okay,but all went downhill after a couple years.
SAP Specialist (Current Employee) –  Waxahachie, TXNovember 13, 2018
Management lacks ton of professionalism and mannerism. The skill set that is needed to do their job is severely missing from their work experience. Also, their work ethics is not up to par with what is required to run a business.
Pros
free lunches, holidays, benefits
Cons
poor benefits, poor management
Laid back work environment
Inspector/Packer (Former Employee) –  Randleman, NCNovember 12, 2018
I actually enjoyed having this job. Everyone was great and most employees kept to theirselves, which is a plus. Not too much drama and the pay was decent for the labor. Managers were great & so we’re most of the other employees.
Cons
Short breaks
Great Co Workers... horrible management
Inspector/Packer (Former Employee) –  Mason, MINovember 9, 2018
I’m currently an IP.. the job is pretty fun at times and the people I work with are really nice. The downside... constant mandatory overtime working 6 days a week because we don’t put out enough “production”.. the supervisors are great but the higher up managers have no idea what they’re doing... they care more about making a stretching video than the actual job at hand.... every month there is a mandatory shift meeting and all of us employees get told the same thing... and none of it ever makes any sense. The management is the reason why Dart is going down hill. Employees would love working at Dart if we were actually treated correctly.. so if you’ve read this far... the moral of this story is.. don’t waste your time. Even if you want to move up in this company... it will never happen. The point system they have implemented is horrible. You get a point and have to wait an entire year for that point to erase.. in my opinion making less than $14 an hour while being treated like a slave is not worth it... so I would not recommend working for dart to even my worst enemy.
Pros
Co workers
Cons
Management, Lack of respect, constant overtime
productive and need tolerance
Packer Relief (Current Employee) –  Federalsburg, MDNovember 9, 2018
I learned to label boxes on racks and different kind of boxes also ran cups with a machine also pack them in boxes plus you had to clock in or out for lunch also change stuff in less of a month
Fast paced, competitive
Inspector packer/Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Waxahachie, TXNovember 5, 2018
The lines run fast therefore the product has to be brought out on the floor in a timely manner. Who you work with decides how you're shift is going to go. Some people like to work and some like to make you do all the work. There are some really fun people who make the hard days seem easy.
Pros
health care, discounts
Cons
short breaks, drama
Great Job
Group Lead / Forklift Operator Dart (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 2, 2018
Great company to work for took care of its employees excellent benefits took care of employees treated employees great would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a job
Pros
good pay and benefits
Cons
3 sick days peryear no matter what always HOT stressful
Nice place to work
Ink Technician (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GANovember 1, 2018
Nice place to work. Trained to become a certified forklift driver. The most uncomfortable part about the job was working in the heat and cold. Long work hours.
Pros
Discount on items purchases
Cons
Not paid when company closes for holidays. Had to draw unemployment.
Extremely diverse workplace, low pay
Safety Management Co-Op Intern (Former Employee) –  Leola, PANovember 1, 2018
There were over 15 different languages spoken at the Leola facility, making communication difficult at times. Pay was a little low. Management was easy to work with.
Pros
Good people
Cons
language barriers, pay
Good work place
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Leola, PAOctober 31, 2018
Good place to work low pay I would work there again if I lived closer to the area good people and great environment good for people with criminal records
Wonderful Job
Package Handler (Current Employee) –  United StatesOctober 30, 2018
I haven't been working at Dart very long, I'm through Dart with Express. And this was one of the best jobs they lead me to if I could get in through the company without any temporary agencies Dart would be the first job I'll apply for. Great people to work with, Dart this will forever be the best job I've been at , very understanding and will work with you on anything you ask for. Keep up the good work Dart
Pros
2 15 min breaks love it
Cons
30 min lunch break
Stressful job
Packer (Former Employee) –  Leola paOctober 24, 2018
If you can take the hate them you are welcome there but as for me I don't believe in people not be treated good. I believe in a friendly working environment. But unfortunately I when to the wrong job but I am thankful to God that I was able to leave from that job too much haters at that job I don't really know what is type of job is that with too much haters people. you will leave from your house happy and when you are coming back from there unhappy.
Benefits
Cons
Stressful, too many hates
fast paced,good people who were very helpful.
Machine Operator 2 (Former Employee) –  United StatesOctober 23, 2018
It was an average place to work with good benefits.Nice helpful people.Not sure about their future they bought out Solo Cup in 2012 and everyone there told me it was going downhill fast.I never listened to the gossip but that last meeting made me start believing that I needed to move on to a more stable job.
Pros
great people who were helpful great benifits.
Cons
it was stressful at times because they were always short handed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dart Container. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

3.0Personal Development

2.7Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight