Dart Container Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
hostile work environment
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee) –  Mason, MIJuly 21, 2018
management does not lead well, and this causes a hostile work environment that is not dealt within the customer service department. I don't know about other departments. upper management is clearly aware of these issues and choose to ignore it.
Pros
you get paid to be there
Cons
management doesn't lead.
Dart is a stable place to work, but does not value long term employees
Master Data Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mason, MIJuly 20, 2018
Dart Container offers the employees good benefits as well as nice perks. Dart however, does not offer pay in line with similar job titles in the industry.
professional
Inspector/Packer (Former Employee) –  Horse Cave, KYJuly 17, 2018
i loved working at dart. it was my first job ever in my adult life. great pay and benefits. coworkers and managment were extremely nice and helpful. pay checks were very nice
Production Planner/Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Leola, PAJuly 16, 2018
People get know you and your skills. If there is a time you need help with a question or want to know more about dart. There is someone always willing to help.
Pros
breaks, free lunches.
Cons
Distance from Reading
productive.
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee) –  Federalsburg, MDJuly 16, 2018
Its filled with great people, who work together as a team. However the work load is getting bigger with fewer people to help. they are stretching the few good workers thin with all the tasks they require. I love my job, i love my co workers. however management needs to realize that more machines means more people. you can not expect to run 18 lines with 3 operators. and only 2 quality inspectors to cover the plant on the weekends.
Pros
free safety gear and discounts on safety shoes.
Cons
drama
Dart
Inspector/Packer (Former Employee) –  Horse Cave, KYJuly 14, 2018
Good place to work. Does have Drama but every place does. Pay is decent. Co-workers are helpful. Management is fairly good. Fast-Paced, can be stressful.
Pros
Pay is decent
Cons
Can be stressful
No work life balance
SAP SD MM functional Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mason, MIJuly 11, 2018
No proper management.
Few of the candidates at work place didn't behaved well.
Work activities were good and could able to work on new skills such as SAP TAO, SAP ECC modules.
A stable place to work
Quality Assurance Technician (Former Employee) –  Mason, MIJuly 11, 2018
My overall experience with Dart was positive. There are a wide range of job opportunities and promotions are possible, though sometimes difficult to acquire.
Pros
Good benefits, gymnasium & cafeteria on site
Cons
Not much flexibility in work schedules
Unorganized work Place
Sipping Clerk/Quality Control/Inspector Packer (Current Employee) –  Plant City, FLJuly 11, 2018
Plant City Shipping Dart Container warehouse is an unorganized work place. They don't guarantee 40 hrs a week anymore. employees are force to take days off.
Your a number not a person at this place
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Lithonia, GAJuly 11, 2018
Bottom line management doesn’t care anything about the employees and they tell lie after lie.If you not like or don’t kiss butt they will fire you I never work in such a crazy place like this in my life nobody’s knows what there doing it’s just awful.I only took this job till I found something better I can’t see how people stay at a place like this to make a living it’s a nightmare bottom line
Pros
Moving on to a real job
Cons
Too much to list
Never work here
Cup Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Lithonia, GAJuly 11, 2018
The Lithonia plant is a joke they work u like animals and your just a number not a person at this place.The mechanics have no clue as to how to fix anything.The Supervisors aren’t even qualified to be supervisors since I been there so many people quit and they always hiring and they wonder why the employees are underpaid and disrespect it’s all over production floor.Its no place to work and raise a family period it’s for little kids not grown folks
Pros
Cons
Employees, Management, Work Conditions, low pay etc
I like working there.
Operator 1, cupwraper (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAJuly 10, 2018
Dart is not a bad place to work. When Dart first brought us,we had high hopes of a good future. Things changed, but steps are being taken to ease the closing.
Cons
2 - 20 minute breaks for 8hrs, 12hrs third break(20 minutes) is deducted for pay.
Dead End Low Paying Job
I/P (Former Employee) –  Lithonia, GAJuly 9, 2018
Don’t even waste your time at this place,low paying,old broken down machines,old leaking building,bad management,low down employees.It way better places to work then here I would never recommend anyone to work here period
Pros
I left
Cons
Everything and more
Don't waste your time
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Horse Cave, KYJuly 2, 2018
This Employer is more interested in furthering the careers and advancements of select individuals. Work and Life experience does not matter to upper management. Advancement is given to those who have friends in upper management. This is a practice that has gone on for years, which has led to the degradation of supervision and misorganization of management. It has led to a very poor working environment.
Pros
weekly pay, paid vacation days
Cons
Supervision/Management very poor
great job
Machine Operator/ Inspector (Former Employee) –  Lithonia, GAJune 27, 2018
Its a fast pace job but your coworkers will help you if you have any problems. The pay is good and its weekly. There are a lot of meetings to keep everyone on one accord.
Good Place for Advancement
Employee (Current Employee) –  Leola, PA 17540June 26, 2018
It's an excellent company for growth and has many positions available. They train you on any positions you apply which is great for you future. Its a company i would recommend to a friend or family.
Pros
Good Benefits
Fast paced environment
Inspector/Packer (Former Employee) –  Corona, CAJune 25, 2018
Environment sucks everyone is salty and bitter there/ full of hate. Supervisors suck and are so pushy they claim safety before production but its all lies. Pure drama employees act childish and are so noisy. Instead of focusing on work they gossip and kiss each others behinds. The supervisors go based on favoritism with employees. New employees don’t have much of a chance there they are just a target and use the new employees to do all the dirty work.
Pros
Good benefits, pay, & voluntary overtime
Cons
Negative energy & based on favoritism
productive
FORKLIFT OPERATOR (Current Employee) –  Lithonia, GAJune 25, 2018
great work, good work place, great benefits
learned the sap system over again.
no hard work
learning process and very educational.Easy to move up in the company
expect too much
Roll Hauler (Current Employee) –  Horse Cave, KYJune 24, 2018
support staff are constantly given more jobs. their benefits are getting smaller. do not respect experience or history with the company. trying to set experienced staff up for failure
stressful
Inspector Packer (Current Employee) –  Horse Cave, KYJune 20, 2018
I hate fighting with the print machine to be able to do my job. if the machines would work they way they are suppose to than our jobs wouldn't be so hard
Pros
to able to pick your shifts
Cons
healthcare

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dart Container. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

3.0Personal Development

2.7Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight