Darwin Chambers

Working at Darwin Chambers: 5 Reviews

United States5 reviews

workplace that allow opportunity to go trips in/out of town for deliveries/installs

arriving at included a variety of task depending on needs to the building as in maintenance. This would include preventive, routine, breakdown repair maintenance. I quickly learned the necessity of refrigeration, and timely shipping and receiving. Management is whats to be expected except with dealing with a family business where you have more then 1 to answer to. the culture of the business is that of working in a specialty shop where repetitiveness isn't the normal way. The hardest part of the this job was dealing with everyone wanting to be your boss. and again the most enjoyable part was trips that came with explorational highs

Nice family environment

Wonderful place ,learned alot of skills i will build on the rest of my life .great experience amazing environment full of growth and support. If given the chance look them up

Darwin Chambers insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment

Good place to start.

Good job but below industry standard pay. Managers are very knowledgeable about the job. Very little, if any, overtime. Some jobs here involve up to 80% worldwide travel, so if you like that, this is the place for you.

Management confused

I think the product in that they sell is nice but the management needs work. They can never make there mind up and make a final decision on things. It a up hill battle to resolve simple things.

Pros

40 hours a week

Cons

management practices or not very professional.

Darwin Chambers Co.

I started working for Darwin Chambers Co. when there were an total of 10 employees, an real local businesses with big dream. As I was punching the clock so many great things happen, I became "Chamber Assembly Supervisor" I traveled to customers in different states and became very knowledgeable with many of the tools and skills I use till today in an professional manner.

Pros

travel

Cons

management was stricked

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Darwin Chambers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Darwin Chambers Reviews by Location

Learn about Darwin Chambers in popular locations

Darwin Chambers reviews by popular job title

• Darwin Chambers
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?