DASCO Home Medical Equipment
Happiness rating is 70 out of 100

DASCO Home Medical Equipment Employee Reviews

United States71 reviews

bonuspatientfamilyfeelflexiblecompanyculturefun

Great Company that values their employees

Being a larger company where the employees are spread out over several states, I have never worked for a company that made an effort to appreciate their employees and treat them as a family like DASCO does. The company as a whole makes an effort to give back to the community, commend a job well done, and truly listen to our concerns. Even though the employees at DASCO have different job titles and come from various backgrounds, DASCO exemplifies the meaning of working as a team.

Awesome work place!

Dasco is a great place to work, it is growing and with growing there are struggles but overall a great family oriented place with opportunity to work fromHome and flexible schedule.

DASCO Home Medical Equipment insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Great place to work!

I have been with Dasco for years and it is one of the best places I've worked! They have a strong culture based upon the Fish values. Management is very flexible and understanding. The benefits are good as well!

No fun!

If you like sitting and staring at the wall…. This job is for you! Internet kept going in and out daily, could not meet customer needs. The internet box actually caught on fire.

Decent Place To Work

Decent place to work, can be overwhelming at times due to workload from covid and on call. Family owned company with great co-workers. In and out of many patients homes each day.

Very poor management in Columbus branch, at least for last 3 years. They care nothing for customers or employees

Don’t waste your time working here, at least the Columbus branch! Management are clowns, at best. It’s like a secret society there where a couple of people are behind closed doors half of the day and they don’t share info with those that are actually working. Horrible customer service as well

Great family owned company who cares!

I've worked for companies of different sizes but DASCO has made me feel the most welcome and included. I knew the day of my interview that there was something special here and I'm glad to be part of the DASCO family. I work with great people with the kindest of hearts who will do everything they can to help you learn and develop.We are constantly evolving, changing and growing and yes, it can be very challenging but what job isn't challenging or has it's stressful moments? It's what we do to rise above those challenges that sets us apart from other companies.I'm not saying everything is perfect and rosy but compared to other companies I've worked for in the past, I feel the most secure, welcomed and appreciated here at DASCO. The opportunity to work from home, have the equipment provided by the company to effectively do my job and communicate with my coworkers in a casual and structured environment is pretty amazing!

Very productive

The people and training. Nice hours the owners are very nice. Accounting staff was small but efficient. Was able to work overtime for extra money. Management was very efficient and I liked working for them.

Pros

Hours

Cons

Noisy at times

Fast growing company

My time at Dasco has shown this is a company that will allow you to grow as much as you are willing to grow. I started as an entry-level employee just a few years ago and have seen my work rewarded repeatedly with opportunities to take on new, exciting positions.

A company with heart

A great employer makes going to work fun each day rewarding and challenging! At Dasco managers and employees trust and respect to each other with a shared goal for company success. Dasco offers competitive compensation and are community oriented! I can’t say enough about Dasco, I LOVE my job and am proud to represent their company. The only con in my opinion is that I wish I would of hired on with Dasco years ago!!! LOVE Dasco ❤️❤️

Very family and customer oriented

People come first. DASCO management is about making people feel comfortable and have what they need, both employees and customers.For the employees Family comes first. The company is very flexible (within reason) about allowing time off for family. The environment is very friendly and it is an enjoyable place to work.

I work here and I absolutely love it!!!! The people are great!!! They make you feel very welcome!!! The work is not anymore stressful then working anywhere else. The pay is great and they really work with you if you have issues with hours. It is drama free and you do get to have fun!!!

Pros

Breaks, lunches, trivia, games etc

excellent work environment

Excellent family owned company to work for! Management is awesome and that makes doing the job a lot easier Dasco offers a relaxed environment there is always someone around to help with questions and converns

Awesome family owned company.

I truly love working for DASCO. They are an awesome family owned company that likes to play just as much as work. Very flexible with hours and needs. Great management and even better people.

A fast growing, exciting & fun workplace!

I feel very productive & excited about the work I am doing! I am always learning new things to help me grow in the company as it grows! We've become very creative in doing fun things with our teams after the pandemic hit & in keeping our teams engaged while working from home!

Pros

The company's values & how we all come together as a team!

A fast growing company with plenty of opportunity

A fast-paced, fast growing company with plenty of opportunity to excel and feel successful. So many positions offer flexible scheduling. A family owned company with family values.

Pros

401K, flexible schedules, work from home opportunities

Friendly, supportive work place

I am a newer employee and so far love it. I work from home 4 days a week and travel to the branch once a week. I have daily interaction with my team and management.

Pros

Remote work. Friendly helpful team memebers

Cons

None so far

Flexible and fun

Dasco is a great company to work for. The managers are extremely flexible and are always there to help. I have never had a job I absolutely love until I started at Dasco.

Fun and family atmosphere

Dasco has been the best company to work for! We have fun at work and the staff and owners create a family environment instead of being just a number! DASCO has values and ensures we all live by them daily at work!

Fun place to work, great people and management is fair.

Love this company enthusiasm and work culture. I get to work from home most days and travel to work 1 day a week. Management is great and helpful. Been here over a year.

Fun & Flexible workplace

Strap on your boots for this grade A, straightforward company review. Do you like a good work-life balance? Do you want to like your coworkers? Do you want to have fun at work while also getting the job done? Then look no further than Dasco! The pay is decent, the hours are awesome, the folks you work with are friendly. Do what they ask of you and you’ll be rewarded. Plenty of opportunities to grow and learn. Do yourself a favor and apply today for a brighter tomorrow!

Pros

Flexibility, friendly work environment

Cons

Nothing outside of the average

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DASCO Home Medical Equipment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • DASCO Home Medical Equipment
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?