Dasmen Residential Employee Reviews

Bad place to work
Apartment Maintenance Technician Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 19, 2018
You will be switched from property to property with no training or any knowledge of community or building numbers parts are never on site residents will be waiting on hot water heaters and HVAC parts for days maybe even weeks you can be with this company for years and do a great job but they will hire someone off the streets with little on no experience you will have to train them with no extra pay please get copies of all your paystubs they will try to cheat you and use you up and if you live on property on or off call you will get requests from office that u will have to do with no over time pay . Once u are fired u will have 72 hours to move or face an eviction on your record . This company will drag you hands down .they are well-known to the whole apartment Association to not pay there bills and will have breaks laws or city codes to save money
Pros
20% off rent
Cons
Amazing Company to work for!
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 17, 2018
Working at Dasmen Residential is a dream job, I've never worked for a company that cared so much about the employees and residents!

Dasmen does good by their slogan: Live Better, Live Different, Live Dasmen.

I left due to a relocation but hopefully, Dasmen will takeover site near my new home
Pros
Compensation, Culture
Awful company
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaDecember 15, 2018
Working for Dasmen was an absolute nightmare. Within my first week I called my previous employer and told them I’d made a mistake. The culture is that residents should be simply a number and nothing more. Laws are blatantly disregarded as merely suggestions. There is little to no support. There will forever be a blank space on my resume from my time with Dasmen as I’d rather a gap show than ever admit I worked for this company.
Cut-throat management
N/A (Former Employee) –  Suffern, NYDecember 13, 2018
Young company run by young, unstructured and inexperienced management. Turnover is high. No guidance for job and management will terminate for discrimination. Dont bother unless you enjoy the stress of losing your job.
Don't Waste Your Time
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Suffern, NYDecember 11, 2018
This is a difficult company to work for. Their is a ton of stress, minimal support and no lack of unreasonable expectations. Besides for a lack of communication and clear goals, the turnover of employees is also incredibly high. Do yourself a favor and look for a company with a little more soul than this one.
Pros
Decent money
Cons
Management, Company Culture, Location
Career Ending
Manager (Former Employee) –  United StatesDecember 10, 2018
Please don’t make the mistake I did. You will be looking for another job by the second day. This company is very inexperienced, poor upper management, doesn’t care about their onsite employees or their residents.
sad
All positions (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCDecember 9, 2018
Was doing valet trash pick up at 3 of there complex 5 days a week plus trashouts at all hauling off furniture apppliances from the the remodeling of there apts they were redoing to the landfill would be working from 730 morning until 930 10 00 night after doing my last valet trash pick up I WAS at afew of there apts complexes and they have trash every where very nasty alot in the durham nc area Ihave spoke with the dasman that bought the complex about the maintenance sitting on there golf carts all day long and looking at women and smoking /talking on phones nothing ever happen to them If dasman would of of got rid of these people that was there from before when they bought the complex and not helping the company just taking the pay roll up they could get people in that want to work they have had alot of people leave from maintenance to office mangers/ contractors that I know because how they run there business My job ended one day no notice they wanted to get cheap with the job I was doing I know because I know people with the company and have a family member still working for them when I started this job I thought this was along term job and taking care of my family at the time I started my wife had cancer and I putting my self in debt by getting a utility trailier to help out with my job of over3200 My wife told me the big person /rich person is out for themself I told her sad when someoe else has to pay for it
Pros
nothing
Cons
mangment
Horrible Management
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaDecember 7, 2018
This company will hire you and fire you as quck as you can blink. There is no guidelines, no structure and no guidance from upper regional managment. This company is cheap and pay is below standards. Nothing is organized and this company is made to set up people to make them fail. I would not recommend anyone to live or work for this management.
Horrible poor experience
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCDecember 7, 2018
I Didn’t get any appreciation for keeping the property together! I was fired because I stood up for what is right! I advise you do not apply with them! you don’t get all these bonuses and incentives and you will never see them
Run as soon as you can
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 14, 2018
Terrible company don’t waste your time. They pretend to care about your advancement within the company but in reality they don’t. You’ll want another job after the first week
Pros
Christmas party
Terrible
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCSeptember 24, 2018
Never work this company u be looking for a new job in 30days management suck.cut throat not for the employee but for the company no place for growth. Paid as a groundsman but was given the title maintenance
Great Company
ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 21, 2018
I enjoy the work environment Dasmen offers. The company cares about their employees and staff. I would definitely recommend this company to others. There is also room for growth base upon productivity.
Great Environment to work in, Collaborative Coworkers!
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Suffern, NYMay 1, 2018
Great Environment to work in, Collaborative Coworkers!

Fastest Growing company in the Charlotte and surrounding areas, Very much recommended to work for.
Fast paced and always changing
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 25, 2018
Dasmen's a wonderful company that I would recommend to anybody who is looking to advance. People are awesome and a fun place to work. CEO is an awesome person to work for in a company.
Pros
Advancement
Benefits
Love the workplace
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAMarch 19, 2018
I enjoyed the little time I had there. I would have worked even longer but due to me going on maternity leave and moving out of state, my time here was short.
Pros
Commission
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dasmen Residential. Our community is ready to answer.

2.1