Data Bank | Databank Holdings, LLC Employee Reviews

What I learned about Databank is that I should have stay a temp
Document Specialist (Current Employee) –  Canton, MAJune 12, 2019
Databank should be called Datasucks. Upper management is horrible to their temps and permanent employees. They only offer 12.50 with Absolutely no raises, no opportunities, no advancement. They totally disrespect the manager that runs the production atea and she is also going to leave. Benefits ok but, only 6 paid holidays. Horrible company.
Pros
Cons
The whole company
Hiring Process
Corporate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 30, 2019
The interview process had number of hurtles before my hire but I would not change it at all. Meeting the management/executive team was exciting. Knowing that each interview was an in site to the company was refreshing. Being a part of the team that truly has faith in your skill set and work knowledge; plus, understanding the falsify "nothing is ever given to you, you must always earn it." I like the fact this is a face pace and positive work environment. I am truly blessed.
Not worth it
Tier 1 Technician (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXOctober 23, 2018
Terrible company. Low pay. No raises. Management are a bunch of compulsive liars. I would not wish a job at this company on even my worst enemy. Stay away at all costs.
Big corp culture for a little company
Regional Solution Engineer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 15, 2018
Since the reorganization in 2016, it has become a corporate chopping block. Nobody is safe regardless of position or effort. The latest acquisition was more a merger with a vast amount of leadership coming from the acquired company.
Pros
Cons
Grew too fast
Fair Starting Pay
Data Center Technician (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 20, 2018
No pay increase or bonus when the company has record breaking profits. Good on the job training of data center duties such as racking, cabling, and fiber optic splicing.
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
No pay raise or bonus
Fun place to work most of the time.
Data Center Lead Operations Technician (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 18, 2016
Decent hours but we had to work every Saturday. Owners were great people. Good co-workers. They bought our lunch everyday.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
You had to work through lunch
It used to be good until it was bought by an investment company.
Operations Technician (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 23, 2015
More rules and changes daily.
There are way to many managers and micro managers now.
The co-workers were all great but they are leaving at a record pace due to management and no increases in salaries.
The hardest part is they keep changing all of our procedures and ticket systems and making a lot of extra steps for everyone.
The most enjoyable part is seeing my co-workers that I have built good friendships with.
Pros
Free drinks
Cons
Benefits are limited, no bonuses, no cost of living raises, no matching 401k, advancement is unseen without furthering education.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Data Bank | Databank Holdings, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8