Data Clean Corporation Employee Reviews

A Very Positive Place to Work
Technician (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 25, 2018
Management is very positive in trying to grow the company and make it better. They listen to ideas and work there best to implement them. Hours are good and so is the pay. Dont plan on leaving any time soon.
Pros
Positive place to work.
Just finished my first month, like it so far
Tech (Current Employee) –  Manassas, VAMay 3, 2018
Everything was clearly laid out about hours, job requirements and such when i got hired. Overall i like the job, couple things could be better but that's any job. CoWorkers all seem nice and try to help as i am learning.
Pros
Helpful co-workers
Enjoyed working there for 5 years
Technician (Former Employee) –  Bristow, VAApril 24, 2018
I worked there for about 5 years and then had to quit to relocated to the west coast. Management is good, some of the Tech are lazy but they usually get found out pretty quickly. Worst part can be waiting for the access to a particular building but you are getting paid so it isn't all bad. Jobs change day to day so it at least keeps it interesting. Would return to work there if i ever moved back to the east coast.
Pros
Jobs can be different day to day so makes it interesting
Cons
Some co-workers aren't the best.
Havent found a better place yet
Technician (Current Employee) –  Bristow, VAApril 20, 2018
I am very happy here at Data Clean, i have been working for about 3 years as a tech, and have been given two raises in that time. Some of the supervisors are better then others but overall most seem to know what they are doing. Upper managment is nice and trys to be as accomadating as possible. I have heard that the longer you work here the more they are willing to do for you. I like the dirtier jobs as it makes the day go by faster over the clean ones.
Pros
Pretty easy job
Cons
early morning start times.
So let's set the record straight -only apply if you are serious about making the company money so you can make money!!!!
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Bristow, VAApril 5, 2018
If you are the type we see come through here all the time"WANTING EVERYTHING FOR NOTHING" this is NOT the place for you. I have learned over the past 3 years, the company takes care of those who take care of themselves and the company! I have advanced way beyond what I thought was possible to be completely honest, and I would encourage REAL EMPLOYEES to apply. We would love to have you on the squad. LET'S RIP!!!!!
Pros
Hours and advancement are there if you want them.
Cons
Health insurance
Nice Place to work,,,variety
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  VAApril 5, 2018
I have worked her for 7 years. I quickly advanced to supervisor. The work day start time varies and that takes some getting use to but I love the variety and flexibility.
Pros
Good hours and pay
Cons
start time
A good place if you are serious about working.
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Bristow, VAMarch 30, 2018
This place is pretty simple, if you are a good worker, show up and do your job, you get hours and a good rate of pay. If you dont, well you probably will be going out pretty quickly. Ive been a supervisor for about 15 years now and managment is easy going and tends to leave you along unless you are messing up. Sometimes the jobs can be easy, sometimes they can be a pain but its usally easier one then hard.
Pros
Easy going Management, good hours if you are reliable.
Cons
Some jobs can be hard, customers can be picky.
Chance for advancement. Knowlegeble staff
Ops Coordinator/Product Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Prince William County, VAMarch 26, 2018
I have worked here for 23 years. Started as field employee. Advanced to lead supervisor. Moved to office ,now ops coordinator, product sales manager. Willing to work with you for time off if needed or schedule around what you need.
Pros
Pleasant surroundings, friendly staff
Do not work here
Cleaning Technician (Former Employee) –  Bristow, VAMarch 18, 2018
I’m a former worker, I was lied to about the hours I would receive. I was told I would get 50-60 hours a week because a new contract they were getting. I actually got about 15-20 hours a week. The only way you’ll get 40 is if you go to an out of town job because you’ll get 10-20 hours for driving there and back and then 20 for actually working. If you have a lot of bills to pay or a family to support do not work here.
Pros
Cons
Everything.
Not a good place to work
SML Quality Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bristow, VANovember 16, 2017
Not a good job. No good work hours. Very disappointing. No plans of advancement. Do not add up to what the add says. I would not recommend this job to someone looking for steady hours and a career.
Average overall rating
Regional Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Des Plaines, ILSeptember 15, 2016
Is a small company that provides Air Flow Management/Specialized cleaning services to Data Centers and Critical Environments. I have learned the importance of why critical environments needs to be maintained on a regular basis to avoid outages, contamination and further issues. The co-workers are friendly and the benefits could be improved. The job itself is enjoyable with plenty of challenge.
Pros
Co-workers and Job responsibilties

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Data Clean Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

Data Clean Corporation Reviews by Location