Data Recognition Corporation (DRC) Employee Reviews in Duluth, GA

2.3Job Security & Advancement
It's a nice place to work. I wish it were permanent.
Test Scorer (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GAMay 28, 2018
DRC has a seasonal test scorer opportunity. In this role, an individual will review and grade student papers based on pre-established criteria. The work can get boring and monotonous, especially when the papers fall between scoring categories. Employees are also expected to keep their phones and other devices off while working, which can be troublesome at times. On the other hand, The management is supportive, and they will do what they can to make sure that you grade consistently and fairly so long as you reach out to them when you are stuck. The training pay is also the same as the production pay, which is also nice. Your contemporaries can be pretty neat too. I've met quite a few interesting and friendly people working here.
Pros
A little free food, and the management is helpful.
Cons
Can be boring
Great company to work for
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAFebruary 2, 2018
I enjoyed my time at DRC as a Team Leader/ Supervisor. I had a great Project Leader and awsome co - workers. The only negative is that the employment is temporary and contract time is very short. I would have loved to stay on longer with DRC. Great job to pick up for extra cash when they are hiring again for testing. The pay is pretty good and fair. Decent breaks with free coffee. Be prepared to sit a lot and do a lot of reading. It can get a little overwhelming but for the wages it was pretty fair. Plus it’s a very comfortable, low stress environment.
Pros
Free coffee, lunch break, fair wage, great staff
Cons
Not really a con but Short contracts/ temporary
Minimal Opportunities
Test Scorer (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAJune 15, 2017
The supervisors was very supportive and provided a comfortable work environment. Unfortunately, The Human Resources Department is unprofessional and provided misinformation related to payment distribution. I wouldn't recommend working for this company.
Pros
Supportive Supervisors
Cons
Unprofessional HR Staff