Data Recognition Corporation (DRC) Employee Review

View all Data Recognition Corporation (DRC) reviews

Great Company!
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MNMay 25, 2016
I was only working here for about 3 months because it was a temporary job. They paid great and had reasonable work hours. All the people there were very friendly and the work environment was peaceful.

Other Data Recognition Corporation (DRC) Employee Reviews

Great fit for something temporary
Test Scorer (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 18, 2019
Working at DRC was a great experience for me. I worked here for a month while waiting to hear back from other full-time jobs. Everyone is friendly and management is always willing to help. The work is relatively easy and it's a very laid-back environment. They are strict on attendance, but they are willing to work with you if something comes up.
Pros
Laid back atmosphere, easy money
Cons
Not open year-round
Decent place to work, when you do
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 10, 2019
When work is available, the job has a somewhat fast-paced environment depending on the project given. You're expected to quickly learn new information and immediately apply it within the same working day with guided help from project and team leads. It can be difficult to get to know your co-workers with the nature of being a project-based job, as people may not or cannot return or you can be placed in a new group. The work environment does little to foster work relationships, but it isn't inherently a bad thing if that's not a priority. I learned how to work quickly and efficiently to teach and guide others on how to do their job, which was the hardest and most enjoyable part of the job. Some people were receptive to training while others were absolutely not with passively not improving or aggressively responding to feedback.

The one thing I might emphasize with this job is to bring hand sanitizer. With how many people are in and out in the primarily used large scoring area, it's tough to stay clean and healthy.
Pros
Good hourly pay, friendly staff
Cons
short breaks, inconsistent work through the year

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Data Recognition Corporation (DRC). Our community is ready to answer.