Data2logistics Careers and Employment
- Company size201 to 500
- Revenue$25M to $100M (USD)
Customer Service in Fort Myers, FL
on August 17, 2020
Stressful and Dysfunctional Management Team. Culture and employee morale really low. Underpaid. Management had favorites. Handed out probation letter for stupid reasons.
AUDITOR in Fort Myers, FL
on February 25, 2021
This company cares nithing of its emoloyees or their life outside of work. I wonder if their clients knew of the terrible management there of they'd continue their business with them.
Systems Engineer in Midvale, UT
on September 24, 2020
After data2logistics was hacked by the evilcorp, you would think their number one priority would have been fixing the holes that existed that allowed them to be ransomware'd in the first place. Nope, they spent all their time lying to the holding company about what happened, and then lying to clients and carriers about what actually occurred. Senior level management will run anyone over with their bus that isnt in their click, management in their click can almost commit murder. HR will do absolutely nothing with complaints, they will tell you to stop being mean for reporting obvious harassment violations.
Accounting Associate I - Check Processor in Fort Myers, FL
on April 2, 2020
pay is not well and training and onboarding process needs alot of working. very limited on growth and some employees are miserable and takes it on people who actual like there job
Account Coordinator in Fort Myers, FL
on March 31, 2020
Nice people, good environment. Management is engaged to the team and they are very supportive. Diverse and nice team to work with. Good training program as well.
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
Insights from 6 Indeed users who have interviewed with Data2logistics within the last 5 years.
Interview is average
Process takes about a week
When can you start?
Shared on May 26, 2019
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.