Datamatics Global Services Ltd Employee Reviews

If you want job security, do not work here.
Data Entry/Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  KansasAugust 15, 2018
Worked for this company for 6 months, received two promotions and all seemed well. However in a flash, we were told that we had a week and we would be out of jobs. They closed our branch quickly and without much of any warning. Still waiting for a final check, and it was a month ago.
If I could give only 1/4 of a star I would
Poor sucker (Former Employee) –  Not in IndiaAugust 3, 2018
This company is awful. It doesn't follow its own policies and procedures let alone the federal and state mandated one's. Poor leadership, awful training.
Pros
Cons
Poor management, lack of training, AVP will refer to you in a demeaning way
nice people, lousy pay
Data Entry (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJuly 30, 2018
needed to pay employees better, and keep the doors open instead of laying us off after hiring. that was a bad move. and then not to give us any compensation.
Pros
laid back atmosphere, nice people
Cons
management and pay
low pay
Insurance Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIJuly 24, 2018
This place is hard on its employees and does not pay very well for the amount of work you have to do in a typical day. It lacks culture and respect for employees.
Noisy workplace
Medical Verification Operator (Former Employee) –  MichiganJune 25, 2018
The work place was face past, but managable. I was uncomfortable with the work space on the floor, amongst others. I found it distracting to hear others work.
Pros
Health insurance
Cons
short breaks
Good people to work with
Healthcare Verification operator (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIMay 28, 2018
Fun atmosphere but cold temperatures year around! Short breaks and production is important factor. Focus on quality as well knowledgeable of scope of claims critical to production.be dependable
Pros
Flexible scheduling
very competitive
Business Development-US Markets (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 26, 2018
the culture here is quite different. the sales style is extremely competitive and the environment which is sometimes healthy but can get quite stressful.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
management style
very laid back
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIFebruary 13, 2018
typical work day goes by pretty fast, you come in set up your station and call customers.
what i learned is how to meet deadlines, how to relate to different situations.
the hardest part of the job was making number sometime nut they had OT to help you with improving your numbers and to help you feel confident in the work you do, which in the long run helps your numbers.
repetitive day to day data entry.
Team Lead Accounts Payable Analyst (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIFebruary 12, 2018
company was bought out from another company and they brought their own employees in and were down sizing the current employees, daily work was repetitive, no room for advancements had to meet daily quota, overall a great group of people.
Pros
working hours
Cons
short breaks and no raises
pay rate too low
Insurance Claims Processor (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIJanuary 24, 2018
the pay rate too low. work hours were great. good benefits. had deadlines to complete work by. ok with call offs, sick call ins. can learn a lot. THE PAY WAS HORRIBLE!
Great job but low pay
DATA ENTRY (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJanuary 2, 2018
I love the work and my co-workers, but there's no room for advancement monetarily. I really enjoyed learning new skills. The benefits are good. However I can't pay my bills alone on it.
Pros
good co-workers, adequate breaks, nice managers
Cons
Lack of communication, low pay
great
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  kcmoDecember 27, 2017
this plavce is great I love working here the balance of home and work life is beautiful I only work 8-43 and I have two breaks and it is a low stress decent oaying job
Great company branch....
Demographics Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MODecember 8, 2017
Although it was an environment that was just starting it was a comfortable yet close place to be. I enjoyed my time and would return if the option was available.
Pros
relaxed conducive to the work type
Cons
over time raise the hourly pay
It was a friendly enviorment
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MINovember 4, 2017
The pay could've been a little higher but the supervisors were helpful and the job was pretty laid back we used to run out of work often so 40 hours were not guranteed but other than that it was a good experience
Would never suggest working there.
Data Entry Operator/Medical Claims Verifier (Current Employee) –  Livonia, MIOctober 30, 2017
People are pleasant to work with.

The available work was the problem. Many times the employees would have to leave after being there only two hours (no pay) or we'd have to leave early (2 or 3 hours) because they'd run out of work. I was supposed to be a full-time job (40 hours) which was in actuality a part-time job (25 to 30 hours).
Pros
Cons
At will employment. Lack of work.
Great Place to work!
Data entry specialist (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MO 64116October 16, 2017
An average day was clocking in, greeting your co workers and heading straight to my desk. Then work would start and it was a positive atmosphere. Everyone is nice and pleasant. Very genuine. Although, the pay was not so great. It was about 9 to start, but there was promotions ahead. Company is cheap when it came to benefits. And it felt as if you were getting paid less because the benefits took about 10% of your paycheck. Great place to work, poor pay though.
Pros
Good people to work with
Cons
Benefits, not enough pay
Ok place to work. Do not have employee friendly policies.
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 16, 2017
I worked in Datamatics for 6 years. They do not provide good hike not even provide good compensation. Most of the HR policies are old and not employee friendly.
Terrible place to work
Insurance Verification (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIMay 20, 2017
They offer very little to no training and they throw you on the floor after a week.and they are giving very little hours, maybe 4 a day. I would never recommend this job to anyone
Pros
Non
Cons
Everything about the job
Productive and fun
Insurance Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIJanuary 27, 2017
Data entry only was the job. Very slow paced and quiet atmosphere. Training is provided for 4 weeks to get you prepared.I enjoyed working closely with others.
Great company to be associated with
Lead Consultant (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIJanuary 15, 2017
A typical day at work is a mastering experience. I've learned to be very detailed work and look at things more analytically. In most cases management is very empowering. Co workers are very outgoing and friendly. Everyone has a teamwork attitude. The feeling you receive when entering Datamatics environment is a one big happy family.
Pros
Good opportunities, global culture
Cons
Policies and processes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Datamatics Global Services Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

Datamatics Global Services Ltd Reviews by Location