Datamatics Global Services Ltd

Datamatics Global Services Ltd Employee Reviews

United States77 reviews
Nice Environment to work
Nice environment to work and supporting managers .Great work and Life balance . Supports learning new technologies which help you to grow in your carrer.
quiet place to work
Run if they ask you to work at Datamatics. Everyone gossip and is in a clique. No one gives clear directions on how to do the job. Management and Human Resource not helpful at all.
N:a
Mgnt in the dept I worked for was a pleasure and I didn’t mind working for them. They just don’t pay enough to there employees especially in lead positions.
Bad job for bad pay
Don’t recommend working here. They hire literally everyone that comes in for an interview, pretty sure the Kansas City location isn’t even around anymore because he needed 20 employees and everyone kept quitting because it was such a bad job. Most he ever had were 12.
Flexible work environment. Great coworkers.
The hours there were so flexible!!! It was exciting learning something that I had never done before called insurance verification. We worked with so many insurances. I really hate the contract ended.
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Productive and welcoming company
The most enjoyable part of the job was working with a group of diverse co-workers. I learned that team work is the key to being productive. The hardest part of the job was prioritizing the many tasks that needed immediate attention.
enterprise architect
Worked as enterprise architect this company is ok ok company, it not so excised work with company. so better future have moved to better company to increased stuff
Good organization
This is a good organization
It has a friendly environment

They follow a timely delivery process

They maintain a good customer relation

They follow industry compliance diligently
Good starter job for entering the customer service and insurance field
A typical day of work consisted of running claims for our clients to insure their insurance was active and up to date. I learned the difference in pricing for vision, dental, and health insurance. Management was ok, but less interactive with the front line employees
It was good .
I liked my job in datamatics.
The company culture was a typical eight hour job.My project was a healthcare project so cell phones were permitted inside the floor.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Datamatics Global Services Ltd?
working with no other options
This job is great for those who didn't get a job they want really quick. live from paycheck to paycheck with a minimum amount of benefits. wage is a big issue in this job.
Pros
great coworkers
Cons
everything else
Workplace was uneventful.
Interesting place to work.
Structured.

Coworkers were interested personalities.

Very conversation coworkers with opinions about the company.

End-of-the-year parties were good.
Good at first but now a place to stay at long.
The job was easy with loads of work, then over time work became limited and sometimes we would get sent home because there is no work. I don't know if things are different now but thats what it was when I left the it.
Pros
Easy if you have good computer skills.
Cons
At first the work load was good, then over time the was barely any work and we would sometimes get sent home.
good luck
Job was not worth the low pay and the poor management, thankful to have had the job and the training. Low chance for advancement and pay was never going to be a livable wage.
Low paying position. HR is not friendly & has problems with filling out paperwork for the state in order for you tobe in compliance. T
The assignments are temporary usually lasting 1-3 years. They obtain projects that give you the idea that its a permanent position but it more like a temporary one. Management does a poor job managing the projects. There is little room for advancement & the pay started at $9.00. There were small raises at the beginning of the project but tampered off. They do offer bonuses, but you have to monitor them, keep track because they will try to short you on them. Good luck!
Pros
They offer luncheons on special occassions. The bonuses got you up to 12.00 if you could earn them.
Cons
No breaks. Watch the bonuses, low pay. Management & HR have poor attitudes.
Worked on policies over 200 a day
Never compensated appropriately no matter how many policies you work on. Worked on policies over 200 a day. No encouragement from management at all. Place stayed loaded with bed bugs.
Productive and friendly
Work schedule is very flexible. I learned how to process individual tax returns. Work environment is really nice and friendly. During tax season, it was so busy but at the same time you can earn more when you work more. I really recommend this company
Pros
Saturday free lunch
Cons
So busy during tax season
I would work for them again if they reopened
They did not discriminate in any political way. I loved that they had prairie dog type of cubicles. Lunch was taken on your pace of work. You could decorate your space and listen to your own music with headphones while working.
Pros
They worked with you as an individual
Cons
It was hard to meet their quota of work to be done with the different forms
Na
Not enough work so they will send you home. Cant work over 8 hour if you do your wrote up the next day. So people will not talk calls after 250 pm so the can punch out on time.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
not for me
inadequate training , you only received 1/2 hour lunch and no breaks If you needed a break you had to make the time up or don't get paid. It was a job that if persons liked you , you would make production.
Pros
free donuts once a month
Cons
short lunch no breaks
productive work place
Nice and clean work environment, Staff are supportive, provides training, flexible work hours, but service company so once project done, sometimes wait for other projects and less job security.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Datamatics Global Services Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9