Datameer Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
4.3Pay & Benefits
Robust company, tech leaders
Data visualization Engineer (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 8, 2016
Datameer was my first job in the Silicon Valley and I learned a lot. They are focused, deliver robust code, has a great team spirit. The bigdata space is very crowded, but Datameer was there for a while before it became a big trend, so they have seen the industry evolving and have deep insights on where it should go. I would have preferred at the time to have a bit more freedom to design and share some ideas around. I also felt that part of the team was somewhat overqualified for some of the day-to-day programming tasks they had to work on. But I worked with multiple startups since and I have yet to find a company as focused on delivering quality code and moving the industry forward.
Pros
Industry leader, yet Agile. Not the typical candy-store startup you see in the Silicon Valley
Cons
Office work, I prefer remote these days. Challenging space
Great Technology
Big Data analytics - Enterprise Account Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 9, 2015
Cutting edge technology. Not a lot of incoming leads therefore it required good hunting instincts. The average sales cycle was 6-12 months. The most enjoyable part of the job was solution selling e.g. understanding what prospects were looking to achieve and matching capabilities to address their needs.
Pros
Good technology
Cons
Excessive management and employee turnover

Want to know more about Datameer?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Datameer. Our community is ready to answer.

Datameer Reviews by Location