Datrose, Inc Employee Reviews

productive
Contract Employee at Carestream Health (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYApril 12, 2018
was a good job but the projects at the company i worked for was very limited leading to me having to get a new job. Datrose didnt really have anything to do with the lack of work we had.
Busy Customer Service
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYMarch 22, 2018
Your day goes quickly, before you know it your day is. Right in your back yard. different types of hours to choose from. Never have to worry about making hours up or getting a second.
Pros
experience
Cons
No Drug testing
Great Company
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYJanuary 28, 2018
Equal Opportunity Company. They pay on time and rarely mess up on over time pay. They respond to emails and any concerns i a timely fashion...........
Pros
Pay on time
Cons
Temp Agency
Idont recommend this place
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 12, 2018
Friendly, but not people people if you understand. You will be in constant worryover whether youwill have ajob on Monday morning. I guess that's how contracts work.
Productive environment
(Kodak) Technical Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCDecember 9, 2017
Great people and environment to work for , the trainers were always willing to help us out on anything that we needed even when we were on the production floor.
Pros
Enjoyed the environment
Mailroom clerk
Mail Room Clerk (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 23, 2017
job is fun working with people
management is not nice
salary is not good
no job advancement
no full time benefits
not a lot of hours
not a fun environment
Fine
Advanced Administrative Specialist (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDSeptember 7, 2017
Fine for what it's worth. Watch out for people trying to throw you under the bus. If you are the 3rd or 4th down the line, be careful of people "delegating".
Excellent management, great company to work for
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Owego, NYSeptember 5, 2017
Datrose is an amazing company to work for. Since they provide contract work, the wages and benefits may not be the best, but the work environment is spectacular and management is superb.
they have great jobs
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYAugust 31, 2017
Their application process is easy you get responses quickly, you get placed quickly. They give decent pay. They have benefits/perks and health care.speedy.
I love what I do at my job
Senior Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Manassas, VAAugust 10, 2017
Being a contractor is the hardest part. Sometimes you are not allowed access to certain SharePoint's and/or training, because they are only for "company employees". The salary is geared to the amount that was on the original contract. Once you hit a certain amount you no longer can advance in your salary.
Pros
Off every other Friday
Professional,Great company to work for.
Order Picker/Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJuly 29, 2017
I enjoyed very much working for Datrose. The people where great and they really cared about their people. I learned many new things about the warehouse side of things that I never knew before.The hardest part was leaving.It was only an 18 month contract.
Pros
Great people
Employment
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Endicott, NYJuly 16, 2017
As we all need jobs, this was okay. I found the work environment to be stressful and often not consistent regarding the treatment of all workers The benefits package, ie health insurance was costly for most job titles.
Great Place to Work
HR Staffing Administrator (Former Employee) –  Webster, NYMay 12, 2017
They utilize someone's strengths, creating positions based on them and ensuring that employees are happy. Also open to listening and working with you.
no stability of job, but amazing experience
Xray Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJanuary 28, 2017
The position I had was full time with great pay. I had the privilege of working with upbeat, supportive, and friendly people and made a few good friends in the process. Being a mom of 3, I just wish the position was a more stable one that guaranteed an around-the-year position for me.
Pros
friendly people, great pay, great experience
Cons
unstable
Great experience, wonderful networking experiences
Administrative Specialist (Current Employee) –  Manassas, VAOctober 13, 2016
The ability to support our country's top global defense company is a wonderful experience. The LM team is filled with highly educated engineers, managers, VP's and excellent programs.
Flexible
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 30, 2016
A place that is flexible and work/life balance. The culture is all about the customer and providing good customer service. They emphasize their customer service training.
Growing Minority owned company
Staff Accountant/Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYAugust 11, 2016
Datrose Inc. is a good company to work for. It is a minority owned organization and it's a growing one. If you want a growing outsourcing company , then you should try it.
Package Handler: Philadelphia, PA: Working for Datrose was helpful, I learned a lot about production
Package Handler/Mail Clerk (Former Employee) –  Univ of Penn PhillyJune 25, 2016
An average day was busy. Waiting on shipment, to arrive for processing. The beginning of each semester was interesting. Meeting new clients was always amazing...... My team Leaders were very helpful....Management was not fair...... This was and is an agency. Good job for someone going into the work force. I learned a lot about production.
Pros
Pro's Meeting New Students, Co Workers, Being invited to community events, Receiving recognition for your hard work.
Cons
rarely given breaks, this was frowned upon, no bonuses, favoritism, pay is lousy, no benefits
No Job Security
SUPERVISOR / SENIOR TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCMarch 28, 2016
All the management need to be changed. Starting with the director. Far as the call center agents they were great to work with.
Pros
working with a team
Cons
No Job Security
Shady business practices
Technician/Installer (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYMarch 25, 2016
Do not work for Datrose. They promised me mileage reimbursement for hundreds of miles. Then tried to make the company I was working for as a temp pay for it. Bottom line Datrose burned me out of over $1200..
Pros
Cons
Your just a number to them

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Datrose, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.