Datrose, Inc Employee Reviews

Unfair management
Mail Associate (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 16, 2018
The management at university of penn are so unfair, and untrustworthy. They show favoritism, and deny unemployment to employees who was there for over 25 years. You can’t leave the package for anything, and you get no breaks. You can use the bathroom, but the students and staff will take pictures of the package room door, being closed if your gone for too long. Be careful working here.
Pros
You eat in the office
Cons
No breaks
it wasn't an awful job just low pay
Mail Clerk (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYNovember 7, 2018
I worked in the mailroom separating and barcoding invoices. the job was mundane with no room for advancement. the pay was low but there wasn't a lot of pressure to the job. my manager was also very nice.
Pros
rountine, you knew what was expected of you
Cons
low pay - no dental
Work
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCOctober 24, 2018
My typical work day was come into work, log into my phone, take calls and resolve tickets. I learned how to work with vendors who used the equipment that we supported.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the training. I was trained by a great trainer who taught us not only how to resolve issues but how to talk with the vendors.

The hardest part of the job was dealing with the managers. Most of the managers didn't have a clue as to what was going on.
Pros
Bluetooth headsets
Cons
short lunch, short break, management
Fun place to work
Documentation Clerk (Former Employee) –  Endicott, NYSeptember 10, 2018
DOCUMENT PREPARATION: Answered phones and fielded questions. Prepared travel expense documents for archives. Placed receipts in order to be processed and scanned. Prepared completed documents and listings to shipped to archives. Picked up and distributed mail.
Pros
Good work enviroment
Cons
Breaks
September 24, 2018

Thank you for your review! Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Our ability to create an enjoyable work environment is, in my opinion, what sets us apart. I am very happy to hear that you had a positive experience working here. I wish you the best of luck in your future.

It has intense hour for the morning shift but the work is easy going
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Puerto RicoAugust 6, 2018
A day at Datrose consists of waking up very early. Then making sure the bus is ready to go by 5 am and the first student is on the bus on time to arrive at the drop of location ( School) before 8 am and then pick the students back up after school to drop them off at their location.
productive
Contract Employee at Carestream Health (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYApril 12, 2018
was a good job but the projects at the company i worked for was very limited leading to me having to get a new job. Datrose didnt really have anything to do with the lack of work we had.
September 24, 2018

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that your experience with your job placement was not what you had hoped it would be. We are committed to matching qualified candidates with dynamic job opportunities, and will continue to ensure talented candidates are placed with the right job. I wish you the best of luck in your future.

Busy Customer Service
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYMarch 22, 2018
Your day goes quickly, before you know it your day is. Right in your back yard. different types of hours to choose from. Never have to worry about making hours up or getting a second.
Pros
experience
Cons
No Drug testing
September 24, 2018

We appreciate the time you took to talk about your experience working here. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed working for us. We value work/life balance, and will continue to be flexible to ensure that our employees have such a positive experience as you did. I wish you success in all your future endeavors.

Great Company
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYJanuary 28, 2018
Equal Opportunity Company. They pay on time and rarely mess up on over time pay. They respond to emails and any concerns i a timely fashion...........
Pros
Pay on time
Cons
Temp Agency
Idont recommend this place
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 12, 2018
Friendly, but not people people if you understand. You will be in constant worryover whether youwill have ajob on Monday morning. I guess that's how contracts work.
Productive environment
(Kodak) Technical Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCDecember 9, 2017
Great people and environment to work for , the trainers were always willing to help us out on anything that we needed even when we were on the production floor.
Pros
Enjoyed the environment
Mailroom clerk
Mail Room Clerk (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 23, 2017
job is fun working with people
management is not nice
salary is not good
no job advancement
no full time benefits
not a lot of hours
not a fun environment
Fine
Advanced Administrative Specialist (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDSeptember 7, 2017
Fine for what it's worth. Watch out for people trying to throw you under the bus. If you are the 3rd or 4th down the line, be careful of people "delegating".
Excellent management, great company to work for
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Owego, NYSeptember 5, 2017
Datrose is an amazing company to work for. Since they provide contract work, the wages and benefits may not be the best, but the work environment is spectacular and management is superb.
they have great jobs
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYAugust 31, 2017
Their application process is easy you get responses quickly, you get placed quickly. They give decent pay. They have benefits/perks and health care.speedy.
I love what I do at my job
Senior Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Manassas, VAAugust 10, 2017
Being a contractor is the hardest part. Sometimes you are not allowed access to certain SharePoint's and/or training, because they are only for "company employees". The salary is geared to the amount that was on the original contract. Once you hit a certain amount you no longer can advance in your salary.
Pros
Off every other Friday
Professional,Great company to work for.
Order Picker/Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJuly 29, 2017
I enjoyed very much working for Datrose. The people where great and they really cared about their people. I learned many new things about the warehouse side of things that I never knew before.The hardest part was leaving.It was only an 18 month contract.
Pros
Great people
Employment
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Endicott, NYJuly 16, 2017
As we all need jobs, this was okay. I found the work environment to be stressful and often not consistent regarding the treatment of all workers The benefits package, ie health insurance was costly for most job titles.
Great Place to Work
HR Staffing Administrator (Former Employee) –  Webster, NYMay 12, 2017
They utilize someone's strengths, creating positions based on them and ensuring that employees are happy. Also open to listening and working with you.
September 24, 2018

We are very gracious for the excellent review! It is great to read the incredible things you have to say about your time working here. We will continue to empower our employees to be the best that they can be. Your feedback is appreciated, and I wish you success in all your future endeavors.

no stability of job, but amazing experience
Xray Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJanuary 28, 2017
The position I had was full time with great pay. I had the privilege of working with upbeat, supportive, and friendly people and made a few good friends in the process. Being a mom of 3, I just wish the position was a more stable one that guaranteed an around-the-year position for me.
Pros
friendly people, great pay, great experience
Cons
unstable
Great experience, wonderful networking experiences
Administrative Specialist (Current Employee) –  Manassas, VAOctober 13, 2016
The ability to support our country's top global defense company is a wonderful experience. The LM team is filled with highly educated engineers, managers, VP's and excellent programs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Datrose, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about