Davaco Inc. Employee Reviews for Project Coordinator

3.3Pay & Benefits
Told I could do my own thing - Then Let Go for doing my own thing.
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Irvine, TXSeptember 7, 2018
I was brought into this company because I had skills on my resume that made me a great fit. I had previous experience with Excel / I had previous experience with Oracle.
I was only with this contract for 8 days.

The first day I was shown "How to do things" for approximately 2 to 3 hours. I then was set free to figure out things on my own.

The second day shown a few more things. I went to the highest level on my team and explained that I thought a certain process could be done better. This was my 3rd or 4th day. I was told sure if you can do it better by all means do so.

The 2nd or 3rd day sent email out to vendor requesting quote on product. I got a returned phone call from vendor who explained could not proceed had not been paid. The Credit Cards for all the project managers maxed out. Then learned many vendors had not been paid preventing the primary function of my job could not be done product could not be ordered.

This company is not cash poor. They just choose to go cheap. I got a computer that only had one monitor. I asked for a second never got a second. They don't provide stand up desk. They ask the employee to pay back the company for purchase.
Pros
Cons
Read my review
Project Coordination
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 5, 2015
Diverse company with opportunity for growth.
Constantly changing responsibilities. Face-paced, high volume. I enjoy the staff that I work with.
enjoyed working with the staff their and learned more about managing projects.
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 20, 2014
I learned how to schedule vendor supply and equipment deliveries for store locations. Learned how to set up insurance for work sites and arrange for temporary labor at each location.