Dave & Buster's Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 2,081 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
EAT. DRINK. PLAY.
Fun at Dave & Buster's means dining on great food. Grabbing a drink with friends. And winning big. Real big. Best of all, once you've been to Dave & Buster's, the fun stays with you.
Dave & Buster's is the place for great food, signature drinks & one-of-a kind fun under one enormous roof! With beautiful private rooms, full service AV, bars, a world-class billiards table, and over 250 of the latest and greatest games, plus teambuilding activities, there's no better place to take your team to eat, drink, and play!
Explore Dave & Buster's
You're seeing Dave & Buster's jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 2.4K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at Dave & Buster's have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
I worked there full time at first then all of a sudden they started giving me fewer shifts and would never verbally explain anything. Communication is horrible
The job is really fun and most people you deal with are happy. Management can be really hit or miss on the restaurant side but everyone I know on the amusements side puts all my past bosses to shame. Schedule is flexible and work is fun but upward mobility is really limited except for exceptionally motivated people.
What is the best part of working at the company? The benefits was the only good part What is the most stressful part about working at the company? Them cutting my hours whenever I needed more. What is the work environment and culture like at the company? It depends on the position you are. If you're maintenance you get treated like trash and expected to do everyones job who's lazy. What is a typical day like for you at the company? It was busy and honestly frustrating I enjoyed it at first but it became dull and depressing
Overall a decent place to work, management can be a little unorganized/overwhelming sometimes but for the most part we all get along & try to do our part.
Due to the location— you can arguably make the same amount of tips anywhere else, nothing $$$ special about it. The management make their salary by sitting down and eating. Most of the line cooks play games all day, even when we’re busy.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 324 questions about working at Dave & Buster's. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Dave & Buster's employees.
Insights from 1.1K Indeed users who have interviewed with Dave & Buster's within the last 5 years.
What do I think I can bring to the team? Am I a team player? Do I have a problem with sidework?
What was the reason I wanted to work there and Dave and busters , If I have reliable transportation And what am I hoping to get out of working there at Dave and busters
WHY SHOULD WE HIRE YOU?
Dave & Buster's Stock: Cheap But I'm Not Buying (NASDAQ:PLAY)(opens in a new window)Seeking Alpha
Stocks Making the Biggest Moves Midday: Lyft, Tripadvisor, Take-Two Interactive and More(opens in a new window)NBC Southern California
Dave & Buster's Entertainment Inc. stock underperforms Monday when compared to competitors(opens in a new window)MarketWatch
Dave & Buster's Entertainment Inc. stock rises Monday, outperforms market(opens in a new window)MarketWatch
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Dave & Buster's?Published on May 24, 2021
- Dave & Buster's