David's Burger

David's Burger Employee Reviews

United States5 reviews
Great place to learn and work. Helps you in your everyday walk of life! It’s like a family working together, helping each other. Christian owners that really care about his people
i worked at the bowman location for 2 months and the management the entire time was unorganized and would always keep you past your scheduled time ( hours usually ) and would constantly express how it is a “dictatorial management” . also experienced some unpleasant interactions with the owner of the company
Pros
free lunch
Cons
unorganized and rude management
Davids burger has been my favorite place to work so far. Its such a happy enviorment and the manager were always great. Its a great job for highschoolers and teens. But not a job to pay the bills.
Davids Burgers was an amazing experience. I was encourage to learn new things about the restaurant business daily. I truly found pleasure in seeing the guest and my co-workers smile. The only hard part of the job was being in the back, not being active with the guest.
Pros
Free lunch and discounted prices
Cons
Bad hours
I loved my job here. the tips were really good at first in Nlr when it was full serviced. I think its a good job for kids still in high school and need a little extra money.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at David's Burger. Our community is ready to answer.
David's Burger Reviews by Location