Davis Development Employee Reviews in Dallas, TX

Wow... I finally found the one!
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 17, 2018
Awesome CO! I love the conperitve challenge,Work/ personal balance is very fair (I don't have to bring work home with me). The pay is very competitive and upper management is very hands on and it doesn't take a force to get an answer. I love it here and plan to stay as long as possible. This is my work family! I love the support we get. Get ready to rock and roll and achieve many goals and it's SO nice to be recognized for your hard work! If you like to work and have FUN this is the right fit for you!
Pros
Support, friendships, awesome products, challenges and SO many more.
April 12, 2018

Thank you, we sure try to have more of a family environment. If there is anything that we can do to make your job and goals easier, we are all ears! We want our compensation to be very competitive so we can attract the best, and it shows when we get creative and hardworking employees like yourself… We are very glad you are part of the Davis team!

Family work environment
Leasing Professional (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 7, 2018
I love my job with Davis! It is a productful work environment, competative pay, and the management team is always there to answer questions or just listen. I've worked for several big name companies but i feel at home with Davis Development. They are constantly growing. I am excited to see where we go next!
April 9, 2018

Thank you for the feedback. We try very hard to be good listeners and continually refine and improve...again, thank you and we appreciate you being a part of Davis!

Best Company
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 4, 2015
By far the best Property Management company I have worked for. In this industry there are a lot of management companies that require managers to send in reports daily, so you never get out of your office. Davis does not require reports after reports. They believe that titles do not matter. Everyone should be out talking to residents and prospects and be treated equally. Customer service comes first, each property should be remembered by how great the staff treated them when they walked in the door. Everyone in the corporate office has been great. Hardest part of the job is when the property sells and you cant take your staff with you. There will be a lot of growth in the next year. Benefits are higher than I've had before.
Pros
Salary and bonuses, Culture, Advancement
Cons
Cost of benefits for employees
August 3, 2017

We love having happy employees that have a passion for our residents. We found that if you treat an employee well they will in turn treat the residents well; eventually, you’ve built a community around mutual kindness and respect.