Davis Development Employee Reviews for Property Manager

Great Company with Amazing Company Culture
Sorrel at MP, Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Mooresville, NCSeptember 10, 2017
I have nothing but positive things to say about Davis Development. Great pay, amazing benefits, work/life balance, amazing upper management with a full support system of on site teams.
April 12, 2018

We are happy to hear such great feedback. Compensation and benefits are always hot ticket items and hearing that ours are working out is great… the same thing holds true for work/life balance and support from management; so happy to hear about your experience!

Run run and run
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXFebruary 5, 2017
This company has no morals and break laws repeatedly. They are a developer who tries to manage in house. There are no policies however you get in trouble left and right for breaking them.
August 3, 2017

Davis Development strives to meet expectations on all fronts, be it legally or morally, and to do so in a professional manor. While we cannot speak for your experience, we ask readers to seek other references before making any judgments on our company.

Best Company
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 4, 2015
By far the best Property Management company I have worked for. In this industry there are a lot of management companies that require managers to send in reports daily, so you never get out of your office. Davis does not require reports after reports. They believe that titles do not matter. Everyone should be out talking to residents and prospects and be treated equally. Customer service comes first, each property should be remembered by how great the staff treated them when they walked in the door. Everyone in the corporate office has been great. Hardest part of the job is when the property sells and you cant take your staff with you. There will be a lot of growth in the next year. Benefits are higher than I've had before.
Pros
Salary and bonuses, Culture, Advancement
Cons
Cost of benefits for employees
August 3, 2017

We love having happy employees that have a passion for our residents. We found that if you treat an employee well they will in turn treat the residents well; eventually, you’ve built a community around mutual kindness and respect.

Not just another Corporation
property manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 18, 2015
I have been a part of the Davis family going on 3 years now. In my experience, I have never worked for a company that was not only focused on the well being of the the company, but me personally. It is a comforting thing knowing that all of your peers, upper management included, are genuinely invested in your Professional growth as well as you personal growth. There is an understanding within Davis of a work-life balance, and that is so important.
Every property has the most sincere, fun group of people. Corporate is awesome. They are so helpful, especially to new managers, such as myself.
The compensation and benefits are by far the most competitive I have ever seen. There is not one complaint in that department.
This company is all about growth and developing staff to reach their highest potential!
Grateful to be apart of such a wonderful company!
August 3, 2017

It is an honor to serve employees who genuinely love to grow and learn. We find that developing them further can yield incredible results for both of us; we want you to be the best that you can be.

Amazing company to work for.
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKNovember 18, 2015
I absolutely loved working for Davis. The only reason I put a 3 star on Job security/advancement is because of only having one property in this city and when we sold I had to go with the new company unless I wanted to move to another city. Otherwise I know I could have stayed on with them somewhere else. The 3 star for compensation/benefits was ONLY due to the benefits part. They pay VERY well. Commissions and bonuses are GREAT! The benefits are very expensive though so I did not get them. Overall I LOVED the company and the Regional, Area Supervisor and HR are ABSOLUTELY amazing! I have never worked for a better company. They are caring and are family oriented. New construction was definitely difficult at times but Davis is really a great company to work for and you wouldn't regret it! :)
Pros
great pay, awesome team to work with
Cons
healthcare
August 3, 2017

Paying our employees for their value is not only the right thing to do, but it allows us to hire and retain some of the best people in the industry. It is common to see employees move with us as we continue to develop around the country, however we do understand this isn’t realistic for everyone.