Davis Development Employee Review

View all Davis Development reviews

Looks Can Be deceiving
Employee (Former Employee) –  TexasJuly 16, 2019
Davis development is a company that presents well, but as the layers are peeled back, they are a development company with no intention to Develop people, but rather make a profit and dump their best on the side of the road. They have mastered the art of doing just enough not to break employment law. It's a good ole boys club and it's and catty girls sorority If you are hispanic or a person of color, make sure you do your research as it will be painfully obvious they will pay you substantially less than those under you (even if they have less experience) It's unfortunate but it's a few of our experiences and we've also come together to discuss it. One of us had an exceptional work history with them and they got rid of her prior to having to pay her a bonus. It's a racket and extremely unprofessional
July 19, 2019

We appreciate that you took the time to leave your opinion, and we are terribly sorry you have this impression. Davis is actually a very diverse company, and in this we take great pride. The many different backgrounds and unique perspectives make our company stronger. We always aim to treat our employees fairly and provide above average compensation, as well as competitive bonuses. We are sorry you did not feel at home with Davis, and we sincerely hope you find a better fit. Thank you.

Other Davis Development Employee Reviews

Always things to do. Time flys
Carpenter/Laborer (Current Employee) –  Tustin, CASeptember 15, 2019
This job is fun fast paced and so much to learn. If you not scared to work hard, this is a good place to be able to support your fam. Consistancy and job security. We always have work!
Pros
Understanding boss
Cons
September 19, 2019

We appreciate the excellent post! We are not doing business in CA, so you might want to be certain you have posted to the correct company!

Davis is a wonderful company to work for
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Broomfield, COAugust 24, 2019
Fantastic work/life balance. Davis values their employees and trusts their community managers to make decisions on behalf of the company, community and team members. I have never been undermined by my superiors and if my decision is overruled, they allow me to deliver that news. All in all, working for Davis is much more like a family than other PM companies I've worked for.
August 28, 2019

We are so happy you feel the value and trust our leaders display. We try hard to ensure we keep our small family style of management even though we continue to grow. Without great employees like you we would not have the success we do....

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Davis Development. Our community is ready to answer.