Davis Development Employee Review

View all Davis Development reviews

Competitive Sales Environment
Leasing Specialist (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAJuly 16, 2018
Working for Davis Development was wonderful. The salary was high for the Atlanta area, and there were always opportunities to double weekly salary with commission.

Other Davis Development Employee Reviews

Davis is a wonderful company to work for
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Broomfield, COAugust 24, 2019
Fantastic work/life balance. Davis values their employees and trusts their community managers to make decisions on behalf of the company, community and team members. I have never been undermined by my superiors and if my decision is overruled, they allow me to deliver that news. All in all, working for Davis is much more like a family than other PM companies I've worked for.
Official response from Davis Development
August 28, 2019

We are so happy you feel the value and trust our leaders display. We try hard to ensure we keep our small family style of management even though we continue to grow. Without great employees like you we would not have the success we do....

Management were picking favorites.
Carpenter (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAAugust 21, 2019
Management unknowingly had supervisors make things up and even made scenarios worse for people causing some to loose their jobs over false rumors? Be careful.
Official response from Davis Development
August 26, 2019

We do not do business in CA. We would suggest that you double check that you have posted to the correct company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Davis Development. Our community is ready to answer.