Davis Development Employee Review

View all Davis Development reviews

Wow... I finally found the one!
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 17, 2018
Awesome CO! I love the conperitve challenge,Work/ personal balance is very fair (I don't have to bring work home with me). The pay is very competitive and upper management is very hands on and it doesn't take a force to get an answer. I love it here and plan to stay as long as possible. This is my work family! I love the support we get. Get ready to rock and roll and achieve many goals and it's SO nice to be recognized for your hard work! If you like to work and have FUN this is the right fit for you!
Pros
Support, friendships, awesome products, challenges and SO many more.
Cons
April 12, 2018

Thank you, we sure try to have more of a family environment. If there is anything that we can do to make your job and goals easier, we are all ears! We want our compensation to be very competitive so we can attract the best, and it shows when we get creative and hardworking employees like yourself… We are very glad you are part of the Davis team!

Other Davis Development Employee Reviews

Davis is a wonderful company to work for
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Broomfield, COAugust 24, 2019
Fantastic work/life balance. Davis values their employees and trusts their community managers to make decisions on behalf of the company, community and team members. I have never been undermined by my superiors and if my decision is overruled, they allow me to deliver that news. All in all, working for Davis is much more like a family than other PM companies I've worked for.
August 28, 2019

We are so happy you feel the value and trust our leaders display. We try hard to ensure we keep our small family style of management even though we continue to grow. Without great employees like you we would not have the success we do....

Management were picking favorites.
Carpenter (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAAugust 21, 2019
Management unknowingly had supervisors make things up and even made scenarios worse for people causing some to loose their jobs over false rumors? Be careful.
August 26, 2019

We do not do business in CA. We would suggest that you double check that you have posted to the correct company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Davis Development. Our community is ready to answer.