Davis Express Employee Review

View all Davis Express reviews

Nice and clean workplace with lots of travelers
Casheir (Former Employee) –  Stony Creek, VAJune 6, 2017
a typical day at work usually includes making sales, cigarette count, stocking shelves, and making sure the bathrooms are clean and stocked. I believe the hardest part of the job is being short of staff when there is a call out and no one is available to help.
Pros
Free fountain drinks
Cons
short breaks, short of staff

Other Davis Express Employee Reviews

Productive and great place to work.
Solo Driver (Current Employee) –  Starke, FLFebruary 4, 2019
It is a great company and the pay is great. They have some of the best equipment in the business the only thing was the home time I didn’t have enough home time with my family.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Not enough home time
Great equipment with low miles.
Truck Driver Class A (Former Employee) –  Starke, FLJanuary 15, 2019
There’s a reason for the low miles. Ran good miles in the beginning, 3500 to 4200 miles in 7 days. But the miles where slipping away. You spent a lot of time sitting just under the required time needed to resceive layover. Then the 1800 mile club began. Week after week same thing just new stories about why there are no miles. Only a certain crowed received over 1800 miles. It didn’t matter what you did if your not one of the good old boys, no miles for you.
Speaking of layovers, driver managers where cute. Dispatch you after sitting 18 hours and send you somewhere to wait a couple hours before delivery just to break up the break. I believe if the owner knew about this he would of done something about it. I didn’t stick around to find out. It had potential, just wasn’t one of the cool kids.
Pros
Family ran, Good people, Good owner.
Cons
Low miles. Bad driver manager. Distpatch well....

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Davis Express. Our community is ready to answer.

Davis Express Reviews by Location