Davis Technical College Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 23 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
About the company
- Company size201 to 500
- Revenue$5M to $25M (USD)
- Headquarters550 East 300 South, Kaysv...
At Davis Technical College (Davis Tech), we are proud of our people. Working at Davis Tech means joining a group of employees that changes lives. We believe that a positive working environment is vital to the success of our students, so we strive to create a culture where innovation and growth can thrive....
At Davis Technical College (Davis Tech), we are proud of our people. Working at Davis Tech means joining a group of employees that changes lives. We believe that a positive working environment is vital to the success of our students, so we strive to create a culture where innovation and growth can thrive.
You’re seeing all 20 jobs at Davis Technical College because we can’t find any available jobs at Davis Technical College close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Browse jobs by location
Salary estimated from 593 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Education & Instruction
Installation & Maintenance
What would you say about your employer?
Questions and answers
People have asked 22 questions about working at Davis Technical College. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Davis Technical College employees.
Insights from 13 Indeed users who have interviewed with Davis Technical College within the last 5 years.
Basic ones. Give examples of previous related work experience.
Basic ones. Give examples of p...
Common questions about Davis Technical College
Davis Technical College locations
What's being discussed at Davis Technical College?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.