Day Kimball Healthcare Employee Review

View all Day Kimball Healthcare reviews

Very nice place to work.
Administrative Assistant - Quality/Risk Management (Current Employee) –  Putnam, CT 06260September 21, 2017
DKH has been a wonderful experience. My department was comprised of wonderful people. My manager was wonderful and always took her staff into consideration.

Our department was hectic, fast-paced but we worked well together. It is with great sadness I find myself looking for a full time position but I need to help finance my family.
Pros
My department was comprised of a wonderful group of people.
Cons
Due to financial reasons, my position was changed to part time.

Other Day Kimball Healthcare Employee Reviews

Fast Paced
Patient Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Danielson, CTApril 28, 2018
Very busy office with multiple phone lines ringing, and constant patient flow. Multitasking is a high priority here, and has made as an excellent way to prefect my skills. Management (direct) is very helpful and supportive to all of our needs and requests. The hardest part of the job would be, keeping the doctors on time during their very tight, and busy schedules. The most enjoyable part of the job, is the relationships that you create with your patients, and co-workers. It can be very rewarding by just going that little extra mile for your patients in making their experience at your office a memorable one.
productive and friendly
EEG/EMG Technologist (Current Employee) –  Putnam, CTApril 6, 2018
DKH is a great community hospital that offers many services that patients would otherwise travel to receive. the hospital is located in a rural area which makes the navigation of the hospital easier for the patients.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Day Kimball Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

1.8InHerSight Score

1.5Personal Development

2.5Career Opportunities

1.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight