Daybreak Venture, LLC Employee Reviews

Good working environment
Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant, DOR (Current Employee) –  Floresville, TXJuly 6, 2018
As a Director of the Rehab department, I am responsible for maintaining a good working environment with resident and staff. We maintain a high standard of productivity while performing the various duties that are required in this setting.
See below
REGIONAL NURSE CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Denton, TX 76201July 4, 2018
I worked my assigned facilities, my job to assist to ensure our residents received quality of life and quality care from our staff. The most enjoyable was the past seven years growing and developing a strong administrative team and taking ownership of our companies goals and expectations in regard to care,
Pros
I worked with the team for five years.
Daybreak Ventures
Regional Consultant Dietitian (Former Employee) –  Denton, TXJune 21, 2018
Company is corrupt and unethical. Poor management and leadership. Turnover rate is horrible due to poor pay and poor morale. Company has been in trouble many times with government.
Pros
Cons
See above
Horrible company to work for
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Denison, TXMay 29, 2018
No potential for advancement regardless of experience. No pay raises or yearly evaluations done in over two years. Pay raises "frozen" or so we were told. Corporate office runs on the buddy system. Its about who you know not what you know. Buildings are old and run down and corporate turns a blind eye even when it comes to the safety of those they have been entrusted to care for. They do not care about the employees either. It is all about making money, not taking care of anyone else.
Pros
Cons
Short staffed overworked and underpaid
excellent
Licensed and Certified Speech Pathologist (Former Employee) –  West, TXMay 19, 2018
Excellent company, great teamwork environment, profound respect for each patient served. I worked as consistent PRN 4-days per week and the company was very pleased with my professional skills, my work ethic and teamwork disposition.
lack of comunication
Regional Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Denton, TXApril 10, 2018
The company … I would like to say that the company has the ability to do great. The current chiefs has decided to cut our jobs to save money, but not realizing what we brought to the table. Now they are forced to contract all outside contractors. Good luck
Pros
great team
Cons
Hurry up and wait and then do nothing about it.
Fun activites
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hondo, TXApril 3, 2018
The hardest part of this job was not having enough cna's on the floor to get the the job done. The mangagment was up and down there was always different Directors of nursing no one ever lasted more than a year.
Pros
You get paid vacations and good benifits
Cons
You have to find your own replacement if you kall in
Excellent staff and resident care
Licensed Nursing Facility Administrator (Former Employee) –  Boerne, TXMarch 20, 2018
I enjoyed working at this facility very much. Resident care was excellent, and staff worked as a cohesive team. I would recommend this facility to families seeking placement as well as potential employees.
Overall a very challenging industry, but great rewards in working with residents and families.
Nursing Facility Administrator (Former Employee) –  Various Texas locationsMarch 20, 2018
Long term care can be, both, rewarding and stressful. Interacting with residents, families, and staff was very enjoyable. Maintaining census and working within complicated state licensing regulations was challenging at times.
good hours
Director of Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Hondo, TXFebruary 27, 2018
Worked two years, learned alot about health care. Met important people. Learned how to take care of many people. Went through many directors while I was there in two years.
Has become less enjoyable company to work for.
Regional Director of Reimbursement (Current Employee) –  Denton, TXJanuary 31, 2018
Not enjoyable as previously has been. Is an okay company to work for. Changes are not all on the positive side. Have enjoyed most of my employment with this company.
sometimes stressful
LVN CHARGE NURSE (Current Employee) –  Orange, TXJanuary 10, 2018
some policies and procedures need to be revisited and revised, still paper charting, need better pay. Facility need updating. Staff is ok with a few exceptions.
Loved Working for this compay
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Karnes City, TXJanuary 9, 2018
My understanding is that this company has been sold....However, wow Loved working here, despite minor bumps in the road. They were very transparent regarding finances and giving us the information that we needed to run a great building. Residents were happy, families were happy. During my tenure a great place to work!
Great teamwork
Director of Rehabilitation Services (Former Employee) –  Goliad, TXJanuary 2, 2018
Enjoyed the one on one patient therapist atmosphere. The company offered great Continuing Education opportunities and highly recommended completion and advancement in training.
Shady
Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXNovember 13, 2017
The management was terrible. They'd rather sweep things under a rug than try to be ethical about their practices. I would not work for this company again.
The State lives here
LPN Treatment Nurse Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXOctober 1, 2017
Frequently visited by the state. Poor staffing. Rude disrespectful management that are always new or resigning without notice. Staff is a revolving door. Filthy facility. Never enough supplies. Most people there have no clue about even the basic structure of the company. Decent professionals don't stay long once they see how chaotic this facility is. DON'T DO IT if you value your credentials.
Pros
Cons
Understaffed, Poor Training, Rude Administrator, Unclean facility, no equipment or supplies.
Fast paced environment
LVN Nurse (Current Employee) –  Denison, TXSeptember 15, 2017
Very fast paced and friendly environment. Employees are very helpful and friendly. Company appreciates employees and continues to help improve work experiences.
Great Experience
Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXSeptember 14, 2017
I enjoyed working for Ms. Dunbar, but it was only temporary.
I learned a lot from her on organization and commitment.
Unfortunately, I want to do other things with my life.
Good company with good incentives
COTA (Former Employee) –  Denton, TXSeptember 13, 2017
I enjoyed working for this company. I relocated, otherwise I would work for them again if needed. Decent incentives and good co-workers. Good management.
Pros
Good management
Cons
Management changed frequently
learned alot
Activity director and assisted in business office (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXAugust 23, 2017
at daybreak i learned a lot I was allowed to work and train for another. friendly environment great residents. they have many homes so you can transfer between them. they are a corporation so there is good and bad to that.