Daymar College Employee Reviews

Great place to work.
Adjunct Composition I, II, English Professor (Current Employee) –  onlineJune 23, 2018
I absolutely love working for this college. Management is in constant communication with you and helps you develop as an educator. A typical day at work includes, classroom management, and reaching out to students during office hours. The position is extremely enjoyable especially if you enjoy working with students.
Very nice place to work
Instructor of Criminal Justice (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYJune 18, 2018
Very nice place to work. Coworkers were great. Flexable hours. The campus President was a very good person and would always help you out. Pay was ok for part time employees.
Great experience
Director of Education (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 21, 2018
The experience was challenging but I appreciated and very much appreciated. I loved the students. Daymar has a lot of potential. Like other proprietary schools they have their share of challenges but they offer a valuable education to their students.
Pros
Faculty and Staff committed to vision
Cons
High turnover
Great place to work!
Lead Instructor, Paralegal Studies Program (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNMay 11, 2018
Prepared for daily class lectures. Learned more about the legal field while teaching than working as a paralegal. Employer cared about the students and the employees. Loved the students and watching them succeed. Was difficult getting the final grades in within 24 hours but was able to get it done.
Pros
Great hours
Cons
Having to get all of the grades in within a 24 hour period
Horrible company
Assistant Director of Admissions (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, KYApril 25, 2018
Horrible company and school to work for or attend. The warm leads were horrible most leads received were not qualified to go to school this place is a scam
Not for me
Director of Financial Aid (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYApril 2, 2018
The business ended up in lawsuits and shutting down - I got out before this happened - bad ethics - didn't treat students or employees with any respect and had issues telling both the truth about working and credit transfers and finances :(
Relaxed
Federal Student Worker (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYMarch 15, 2018
I worked as a student federal worker at daymar college. The staff were extra friendly and helpful. I was able to do my work in a relaxed area and learn great skills.
Good benefits no room for advancement
Associate Registrar (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNMarch 14, 2018
Good benefits but no room for advancement. Liked how I could go to school for free with the employee scholarship. I also liked the PTO time that I was given and accrued.
This was a "for Profit College" Shareholders were top priority
Adjunct Mathematics Instructor (Current Employee) –  Jackson, OHMarch 14, 2018
I probably would be a place to start. They offered no benefits and expected and individual to complete tasked that were assigned to them throughout the semester.
Productive and fun workplace.
Admissions Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 7, 2018
The people are great, professional, well educated, hard working group for the most part. Everyone willing to help. Atmosphere of love and understanding.
Pros
A lot of entertainments.
Cons
No cons. People are great there, work is interesting.
The Owensboro Kentucky office is great!
Instructor- ADN Program and M A Program (Current Employee) –  Owensboro, KYFebruary 13, 2018
All the faculty members go above and beyond for each other and the students. The faculty works together to provide food and celebrations to encourage the students that we are behind them all the way. The things that are provided at other campuses are no longer provided here since this campus is in teach-out. These students still deserve to be treated like ADN Nursing Students that are highly appreciated.
Pros
We know that we are in a teach out and when our jobs end.
Cons
The organization stopped caring for the students at this campus.
Was fun
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New Boston, OHFebruary 2, 2018
I was an administrative assistant in the federal work study program at Daymar College in New Boston, Ohio. The campus is no longer in the area, and have only one campus in left in Ohio.
Fun environment with excellent students and faculty.
Learning Resource Center Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYJanuary 9, 2018
A typical day in the Learning Resource Center (library) at the Bowling Green campus includes managing the collection of books, magazines and newspapers. A significant part of my work includes assisting students with research, writing, classes, Microsoft Office and Canvas. I am also an on-ground and online adjunct teacher teaching law classes in the criminal justice, paralegal, and business management programs. I have learned how fulfilling it can be working with students and assisting them to accomplish their dreams and goals. Management at Daymar College Bowling Green creates an environment where you are always challenged do be your best and to improve. This is done in a collaborative way and I receive enormous support from my supervision. Workplace culture is ideal. The students have many challenges and developing creative ways to enhance their education and solve their problems keeps you on your toes. However, the environment is so positive and seeing the students succeed creates satisfying work. The hardest part of the job is seeing the students give up when life and school becomes too much. The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with students and faculty and watching the students progress through their program.
Great job culture.
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 8, 2018
I enjoyed working at Daymar College but was surprised when they told us that the school was closings. Had no clue this was going to happened. But liked speaking with prospective students.
Pros
Great hours. Enjoyed speaking with prospective students
Cons
Closed without warning.
Need a New Job
Annonomys (Current Employee) –  somewhereJanuary 6, 2018
It was a great place to work until upper management changed. Now it just about making money and not taking care of the students. I do love the lower level employee's and even some of the directors.
Director of Education (Current Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNJanuary 6, 2018
I've learned quite a bit with this company and each day has proven more interesting than the one before. Culture of the company has been quite interesting as well.
Lots of potential
Adjunct Faculty, Instructor (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYDecember 30, 2017
I am quite sure that there are locations where Daymar is one of the best places to work. I learned that I love to instruct and tutor.
Teaching is a gift that overwhelms me with enthusiasm everyday. Facilitating others to become all they can be is Daymar College.
Pros
Great job to have.
Cons
Budget reductions
Not always bad, but I feel management plays favorites and at times the job itself is extremely stressful.
Assistant Director of Admissions (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYNovember 26, 2017
It's really not a bad place to work, there are just some things about that are not for me. Sometimes slow, sometimes fast-paced. Deadlines, goals, and quotas to meet. The issue is even when you meet and exceed your quotas, it seems like it isn't good enough.
Pros
1 Hour Lunch
Cons
Favoritism
poor management
Student (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYNovember 6, 2017
I loved teaching the students and working with the staff. However, it was a fee for profit college and was poorly managed. School was eventually closed
A wonderful place to work!
Assistant Licensing & Accreditation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Owensboro, KYNovember 2, 2017
This is a great company to work for! Employees are treated with great respect. Pay and benefits are great! Very friendly and caring work environment. Always room for advancement.
Pros
Great working environment and benefits
Cons
No cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Daymar College. Our community is ready to answer.