Daymon Interactions Employee Reviews

Very relaxed independent job.
Demo (Current Employee) –  Levittown, PAOctober 5, 2018
Daymon is a good job but im looking for a full time job I need more than five hours on the weekend. I liked the pay but I need a real job to pay for my car.
productive work environment.
Demo lady (Current Employee) –  Reading, PASeptember 19, 2018
Going in preparing my stand, making sure I have all the right ingredients to make my product. I've learned how to prepare different kinds of foods and drinks. I enjoy meeting different people, having different conversations.
Pros
meeting different people
Cons
short brakes
This company is not a company that you can grow within
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Bayside, NYSeptember 3, 2018
I've been working for this company since 2016 and they acknowledged everyone else for there hard work. This company just want you to work hard and they do not give raises. This job is just for extra money.
Pros
easy job
Cons
no raises, no communication whats so ever
I love the job, products, customers and store personnel. Not enough hours per week or month. No guarantee on monthly income. Min contact with mngmt.
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City OklahomaSeptember 1, 2018
Great job but not enough or consistent hours. No developing relationship with the company or management. Pay is below national average for Brand Ambassadors. No ability to advance based on the ambassador's overall success
at the store or by review of their average event sales. I love the customers and have a great relationship with the store team members even though I wish I could.be.guaranteed weekly or monthly minimum hours scheduled. I also really deserve a raise based on event sales and the sales of the products in the following week(s) after the event.
Pros
Great products to demonstrate. 4hour shifts are perfect.
Cons
Not not enough assigned events per pay period.
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 27, 2018
While working for Interactions Marketing I did enjoy that I was working by myself on some occasions but then at times I wish I had someone with me. Dealing with certain managers, customers, and the products I had to do. I just wish I had some better communication.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Lack of Communication
Filled with stress
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Abington, MAAugust 26, 2018
Good job if youre open weekends but other than that it is quite lacking. Pay is good to start off with. Co workers can leave a mess behind for you to pick up majority of the time.
Pros
Good work hour if you have school
Cons
Poor management, poor hours, 1-2 days notice for work days.
Interactions Marketing made working for them rewarding by valuing employees' opinion and constantly looking for out-of-the-box thinking.
Business Manager (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 8, 2018
Interactions is a culture driven company demonstrated by their emphasis on valuing their employees' input and in their customer focused programs.This started at the top and worked its way down to just about every job title.
Pros
Great work Culture
Great environment for Self-starters
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  East Haven, CTJuly 26, 2018
Working with this company was fine as you were responsible, on your own, to set up events and properly display items to be presented. Marketing tactics also used to best see how to engage product and consumer.
Pros
Free Samples
Cons
Weekend work
Flexible
Associate (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJuly 18, 2018
The working dynamic is flexible. I think that it is a good part time job and would recommend this job for someone looking for a part time job. The management is flexible with scheduling and time off as long as you give them prior notice. I am only looking for new employment for when the right full time job appears.
Pros
flexible scheduling
Cons
not a lot of advancement
Acct. employees are great to work with.
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 1, 2018
Company is located in San Diego, CA. The employees are part time so there are no benefits. We are paid per job/event. I enjoy meeting new people. The job is fun. An event can last between 3 to 5 hours. I have been in Customer Service for over 35 years.
Pros
The pay is great.
Cons
The company business is getting less work. Less work means less hours for me.
I enjoyed handing out samples to the public.
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Milford, CTJune 18, 2018
My job at Interactions Marketing was very different from what I've done in the past. I enjoyed it very much. I went into various super markets/grocery stores and prepared new items available at the store. (ice cream, flavors, varieties of crackers, coffee, pastries) I handed them out to store customers and posted their comments and pictures. Customers comments and pictures of products were posted online to Interactions Marketing to show what was sampled out to customers and their reactions. I enjoyed meeting and interacting with so many different people and getting their feedback on the items I was sampling.
Pros
I was able to take jobs that were close to home that fit my schedule.
Cons
It wasn't always close to home so some offers i needed to turn down.
It is so fantastic
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 9, 2018
This is awesome and it is something enjoyable. I was searching for how to make money online and I got some site and I was like I can't continue.
Pros
Free lounging
Cons
Some short break
Nice people
Billing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 7, 2018
Nice people - my co-workers were very friendly, helpful and supportive and my manager was great as well. My manager was always there to answer any questions.
Started Out Great and Fell
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJune 5, 2018
I started working here as a brand ambassador in another state. The pay rate was great, as they had events started out at $18/hr. After a few years, it fell. The pay is not $14/hr. for events and they use to offer travel. Now? No more.

It was great to be paid on a timely basis as the brand ambassador industry is known for its share of scam agencies and agencies that generally just take long to pay. Some agencies have the gall to say the standard is 90 days!
Pros
401k, part time health insurance
Cons
drop in average hourly rate over years
Worked a Costco gig for 10 days
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Avondale, AZJune 5, 2018
At first I couldn't find my materials but after getting everything sorted out, it was a fun event. Long hours but O/T was paid to my surprise and the check was cut on time! thanks
Pros
total supposrt
Cons
more work please
I liked this job
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAMay 11, 2018
This job was good it’s not a full time job but it paid well and a 401k and dental ... this job was fun I enjoy taking with the customers if your looking for a part time job this is perfect
A day in the life of a Brand Ambassador
Event Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 9, 2018
Arrive at your assigned store. Meet and greet the Manager of Duty, explain where you are from and what you will be demonstrating. Ask for a place to set up near the product. Set up your cart, decorate same with product. Gather all necessary equipment, i.e., skillet, napkins, soufflé cups, etch. Prepare your demonstration. Offer samples to EVERY customer. Engage with the customers as they are sampling and get their feedback on the product. At the end of the demonstration, put unsold product back on shelf and clean your area.
The most enjoyable part of the day is the customer engagement. The MOST IMPORTANT part of the day is to boost sales.
Pros
Interacting with people
Not enough hours
Marketing and Sales (Former Employee) –  New Hyde Park, NYApril 27, 2018
you work 5-6 hours for 3 days. pay was great considering minimum wage was 11 when i worked there. the older management was amazing (rafael vargas) , the new management is terrible
This job is just Ok
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 27, 2018
Your manager calls you in at random when people call out despite not scheduling you. Sometimes you don't get paid for 2 weeks when there are no events. We get paid $11/hr which if you work the one day your manager schedules you you'll get paid $50-$100 per week. This job sucks, i'd quit if i had another option. Job is relatively easy except for locations that are dangerous and ghetto. Manager is always nagging and tell us to use our bonus card so they can pay for the items we demo for less. We get a 15 minute lunch break which is not enough time to order and eat especially during the lunch hour rush
Pros
manager two is nice sometimes and works with you
Cons
Short breaks, not enough pay, dangerous and ghetto locations
I love the idea of the job!!!
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Whitman, MAApril 15, 2018
I love that you get to be creative... I love how my work ethics, reflect the outcome of how well I performed each day at the end of each event I do!!!
Pros
Show creativity, independent events, conversating with various types of people
Cons
Not enough hours, you have to work for multiple companies in order to make a living doing something like this!!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Daymon Interactions. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about