Daymon Interactions Employee Reviews

Great environment for Self-starters
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  East Haven, CTJuly 26, 2018
Working with this company was fine as you were responsible, on your own, to set up events and properly display items to be presented. Marketing tactics also used to best see how to engage product and consumer.
Pros
Free Samples
Cons
Weekend work
Flexible
Associate (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJuly 18, 2018
The working dynamic is flexible. I think that it is a good part time job and would recommend this job for someone looking for a part time job. The management is flexible with scheduling and time off as long as you give them prior notice. I am only looking for new employment for when the right full time job appears.
Pros
flexible scheduling
Cons
not a lot of advancement
Acct. employees are great to work with.
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 1, 2018
Company is located in San Diego, CA. The employees are part time so there are no benefits. We are paid per job/event. I enjoy meeting new people. The job is fun. An event can last between 3 to 5 hours. I have been in Customer Service for over 35 years.
Pros
The pay is great.
Cons
The company business is getting less work. Less work means less hours for me.
I enjoyed handing out samples to the public.
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Milford, CTJune 18, 2018
My job at Interactions Marketing was very different from what I've done in the past. I enjoyed it very much. I went into various super markets/grocery stores and prepared new items available at the store. (ice cream, flavors, varieties of crackers, coffee, pastries) I handed them out to store customers and posted their comments and pictures. Customers comments and pictures of products were posted online to Interactions Marketing to show what was sampled out to customers and their reactions. I enjoyed meeting and interacting with so many different people and getting their feedback on the items I was sampling.
Pros
I was able to take jobs that were close to home that fit my schedule.
Cons
It wasn't always close to home so some offers i needed to turn down.
It is so fantastic
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 9, 2018
This is awesome and it is something enjoyable. I was searching for how to make money online and I got some site and I was like I can't continue.
Pros
Free lounging
Cons
Some short break
Nice people
Billing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 7, 2018
Nice people - my co-workers were very friendly, helpful and supportive and my manager was great as well. My manager was always there to answer any questions.
Started Out Great and Fell
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJune 5, 2018
I started working here as a brand ambassador in another state. The pay rate was great, as they had events started out at $18/hr. After a few years, it fell. The pay is not $14/hr. for events and they use to offer travel. Now? No more.

It was great to be paid on a timely basis as the brand ambassador industry is known for its share of scam agencies and agencies that generally just take long to pay. Some agencies have the gall to say the standard is 90 days!
Pros
401k, part time health insurance
Cons
drop in average hourly rate over years
Worked a Costco gig for 10 days
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Avondale, AZJune 5, 2018
At first I couldn't find my materials but after getting everything sorted out, it was a fun event. Long hours but O/T was paid to my surprise and the check was cut on time! thanks
Pros
total supposrt
Cons
more work please
I liked this job
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAMay 11, 2018
This job was good it’s not a full time job but it paid well and a 401k and dental ... this job was fun I enjoy taking with the customers if your looking for a part time job this is perfect
A day in the life of a Brand Ambassador
Event Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 9, 2018
Arrive at your assigned store. Meet and greet the Manager of Duty, explain where you are from and what you will be demonstrating. Ask for a place to set up near the product. Set up your cart, decorate same with product. Gather all necessary equipment, i.e., skillet, napkins, soufflé cups, etch. Prepare your demonstration. Offer samples to EVERY customer. Engage with the customers as they are sampling and get their feedback on the product. At the end of the demonstration, put unsold product back on shelf and clean your area.
The most enjoyable part of the day is the customer engagement. The MOST IMPORTANT part of the day is to boost sales.
Pros
Interacting with people
Not enough hours
Marketing and Sales (Former Employee) –  New Hyde Park, NYApril 27, 2018
you work 5-6 hours for 3 days. pay was great considering minimum wage was 11 when i worked there. the older management was amazing (rafael vargas) , the new management is terrible
This job is just Ok
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 27, 2018
Your manager calls you in at random when people call out despite not scheduling you. Sometimes you don't get paid for 2 weeks when there are no events. We get paid $11/hr which if you work the one day your manager schedules you you'll get paid $50-$100 per week. This job sucks, i'd quit if i had another option. Job is relatively easy except for locations that are dangerous and ghetto. Manager is always nagging and tell us to use our bonus card so they can pay for the items we demo for less. We get a 15 minute lunch break which is not enough time to order and eat especially during the lunch hour rush
Pros
manager two is nice sometimes and works with you
Cons
Short breaks, not enough pay, dangerous and ghetto locations
I love the idea of the job!!!
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Whitman, MAApril 15, 2018
I love that you get to be creative... I love how my work ethics, reflect the outcome of how well I performed each day at the end of each event I do!!!
Pros
Show creativity, independent events, conversating with various types of people
Cons
Not enough hours, you have to work for multiple companies in order to make a living doing something like this!!!
Brand ambassador
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Crofton, MDApril 7, 2018
A nice job for a student. There s not a lot of pressure and the task for each day is straightforward. Standing in one place fr 5 hours can get tiring.
Pros
no stress
Cons
standing in spot for 5 hours
Poor working conditions.
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Rochester Hills, MIApril 5, 2018
Not enough time to get the job done in the time frame they gave you for setup without working overtime.
Storage for equipment was minimal for all the items that needed to be secured.
Items for the day's demonstrations were not always available.
Cons
Poor working conditions.
Very fun and fast paced environment to serve, selling and sampling event
Vendor (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAMarch 28, 2018
I've learned that customers opinions are the key to sales. I believe the "Try Before You Buy", is a great option when it comes to trying new things. I always get joy from highly satisfied customers. I also learned to value the customers opinion when it came to their first time trying something or their favorite item they've tried.
A typical workday would be to gather the items and set up my demo cart with the required merchandise given for the event, carefully perfect the details and the eye catchers for customers browsing by the area, greet the customer and ask if they would like to try a sample. I talk about the product, whether its brand new or different ingredients. At the end of my shift, I get my area cleaned up, gather my collected information and checkout. The last thing to do is a recap for the day. Which is to leave feedback on the job website, for the event executed.
Great part-time work
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Wellesley, MAMarch 21, 2018
I enjoy speaking about products to customers in the retail environment. Interactions provices opportunities to select events that are compatible with your own schedule.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Not a productive work environment
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMarch 17, 2018
A typical day of work was working mostly independently along with greeting a lot of customers to get their attention about a certain product. I was mostly in charge of how the day at work went because the manager never came to my work location so I had to mange the products and organize my work space without any help.
Usually on your own with this type job, so be prepared!
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Waynesboro, PAMarch 15, 2018
This type job requires going to several different stores and locations to do demos of certain foods/drinks. You will need to speak to customer service and/or manager in store to find out where everything is, and sometimes that is the hardest and most time consuming part of the job, finding someone to help you. Once you know where things are, you set up your demo, talk to customers and encourage sales, refill demos when low, and clean and put away anything used during demo. After that, you purchase everything that was used for the demo with the credit card they have at the store for the company. Afterwards, you send a summary and pics of the event to your manager. If there for long period, you can take a short break.They also offer jobs like working at grand openings of stores, which is fun. In the past I handed out free giftcards to customers that had a certain brand in their carts.
Pros
You are on your own, Fun to meet new people, Pay is decent
Cons
Hard to reach managers for questions (located in CA), store associates can sometimes be rude
Fun workplace horrible hours
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Cape Cod, MAFebruary 28, 2018
Would transfer if i can its a great enviroment but i would like more hours to help support my life. There just is not enough pay or hours
Workers are diligent

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Daymon Interactions. Our community is ready to answer.