Daymon Interactions Employee Reviews

I love the job, products, customers and store personnel. Not enough hours per week or month. No guarantee on monthly income. Min contact with mngmt.
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City OklahomaSeptember 1, 2018
Great job but not enough or consistent hours. No developing relationship with the company or management. Pay is below national average for Brand Ambassadors. No ability to advance based on the ambassador's overall success
at the store or by review of their average event sales. I love the customers and have a great relationship with the store team members even though I wish I could.be.guaranteed weekly or monthly minimum hours scheduled. I also really deserve a raise based on event sales and the sales of the products in the following week(s) after the event.
Pros
Great products to demonstrate. 4hour shifts are perfect.
Cons
Not not enough assigned events per pay period.
This company is not a company that you can grow within
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Bayside, NYSeptember 3, 2018
I've been working for this company since 2016 and they acknowledged everyone else for there hard work. This company just want you to work hard and they do not give raises. This job is just for extra money.
Pros
easy job
Cons
no raises, no communication whats so ever
Flexible
Associate (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJuly 18, 2018
The working dynamic is flexible. I think that it is a good part time job and would recommend this job for someone looking for a part time job. The management is flexible with scheduling and time off as long as you give them prior notice. I am only looking for new employment for when the right full time job appears.
Pros
flexible scheduling
Cons
not a lot of advancement
Only worked two jobs and had problems with both
Daily demostration/ product sample (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA 92123November 8, 2018
You will not get much help or consistent management. No direction. Lack of accountability in management. Could not reach the same person on the phone twice. Took forever to get paid on my second job. Shipping company that was supposed to pick up the merchandise kit was late. Couldn't get anyone to answer the phone.
Pros
good hourly pay
Cons
you will feel thrown to the wind
Interactions Marketing made working for them rewarding by valuing employees' opinion and constantly looking for out-of-the-box thinking.
Business Manager (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 8, 2018
Interactions is a culture driven company demonstrated by their emphasis on valuing their employees' input and in their customer focused programs.This started at the top and worked its way down to just about every job title.
Pros
Great work Culture
This company is Outsourced by Walmart,,you will work in Walmart, This company can not keep good help due to the Management of Assistant Managers i
Event Specialist / Marketing Rep. P/T (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 30, 2018
As an event specialist , you work in Walmart.you are a Vendor for Walmart . You prepare food to sample and many other New products. Walmart Associates are not available to assist you. The Assistant Managers are rude to us Vendors, No cooperation or help from them. The girl that worked their when I was hired quit due to the rude assistant managers. They have been looking for people to do this job for months now,,It is a lot of work for just $10.00 an hour,,They will tell you the job pays more but that is a lie,,They only pay $10.00 hour.Most of the time the product you are to demonstrate is not in stock. Many problems occur in this Walmart store in Chubbuck, Idaho.
Pros
I like the hours
Cons
Too many problems occur at this Walmart Chubbuck, Idaho store>
awful corporate office! if any issues need resolution forget it you are on your own and nothing gets resolved.
Demo (Current Employee) –  NYC, NJNovember 10, 2018
1) yourarea manager will never be available
2) no help whatsoever if the store where you are sent is not doing their part with being sure to have your demo items ordered
3) the stores where you are sent have no interest in doing their part since they do not like that the demo people were sent there in the first place. You will constantly be met with either rudeness, being completely ignored and mostly excuses as to why the product they were supposed to have ready for your demo are not there.
4) the area where our demo storage area is is always filthy, the store dumps all their garbage and deliveries that are extremely heavy on our carts.
5) just please do yourself a giant favor do not even bother working here unless you are into being ignored , treated like you are the uninvited house guest , and worst of all punished for communicating what’s going on and what you need help with at the store level- you will be punished.
Filled with stress
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Abington, MAAugust 26, 2018
Good job if youre open weekends but other than that it is quite lacking. Pay is good to start off with. Co workers can leave a mess behind for you to pick up majority of the time.
Pros
Good work hour if you have school
Cons
Poor management, poor hours, 1-2 days notice for work days.
Started Out Great and Fell
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJune 5, 2018
I started working here as a brand ambassador in another state. The pay rate was great, as they had events started out at $18/hr. After a few years, it fell. The pay is not $14/hr. for events and they use to offer travel. Now? No more.

It was great to be paid on a timely basis as the brand ambassador industry is known for its share of scam agencies and agencies that generally just take long to pay. Some agencies have the gall to say the standard is 90 days!
Pros
401k, part time health insurance
Cons
drop in average hourly rate over years
Acct. employees are great to work with.
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 1, 2018
Company is located in San Diego, CA. The employees are part time so there are no benefits. We are paid per job/event. I enjoy meeting new people. The job is fun. An event can last between 3 to 5 hours. I have been in Customer Service for over 35 years.
Pros
The pay is great.
Cons
The company business is getting less work. Less work means less hours for me.
Flexible work schedule
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Staten Island, NYJanuary 10, 2019
The hours are quite minimal. A few days during the week would be ideal. Fun job. Room to grow, great experience. Met plenty of great people, and had the chance to travel.
Pros
Independent, freedom, customer service
Cons
Minimal hours
nice company hours
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJanuary 1, 2019
they just don't seem organized with scheduling or even getting back to employees until 3 days before an event. ;you never know where you will be or when you will be scheduled to work there until a couple days before....
Cons
scheduling
Fun
Interactions Marketing (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 16, 2019
One of the best jobs I ever had, Interesting and fun. Always something different and met a lot of interesting people. Great company to work. Great supervisors, clear instruction, easy uncomplicated paperwork
Pros
Able to work independently
Fun
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIDecember 11, 2018
Good working place and good staff to work with. They give you an flexible schedule that fits around your fault life. If you are looking for employment where you can grow this is the place to be.
Pros
No staff present
Cons
Not enough hours
Fun place to work
Human Resources Clerk (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 14, 2018
Very cool environment. Great time at company events. Awesome training and growth opportunities. Workload was heavy. This is the headquarters so everything came to the office. Great place to work.
Worked a Costco gig for 10 days
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Avondale, AZJune 5, 2018
At first I couldn't find my materials but after getting everything sorted out, it was a fun event. Long hours but O/T was paid to my surprise and the check was cut on time! thanks
Pros
total supposrt
Cons
more work please
Very relaxed independent job.
Demo (Current Employee) –  Levittown, PAOctober 5, 2018
Daymon is a good job but im looking for a full time job I need more than five hours on the weekend. I liked the pay but I need a real job to pay for my car.
productive work environment.
Demo lady (Current Employee) –  Reading, PASeptember 19, 2018
Going in preparing my stand, making sure I have all the right ingredients to make my product. I've learned how to prepare different kinds of foods and drinks. I enjoy meeting different people, having different conversations.
Pros
meeting different people
Cons
short brakes
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 27, 2018
While working for Interactions Marketing I did enjoy that I was working by myself on some occasions but then at times I wish I had someone with me. Dealing with certain managers, customers, and the products I had to do. I just wish I had some better communication.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Lack of Communication
A day in the life of a Brand Ambassador
Event Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 9, 2018
Arrive at your assigned store. Meet and greet the Manager of Duty, explain where you are from and what you will be demonstrating. Ask for a place to set up near the product. Set up your cart, decorate same with product. Gather all necessary equipment, i.e., skillet, napkins, soufflé cups, etch. Prepare your demonstration. Offer samples to EVERY customer. Engage with the customers as they are sampling and get their feedback on the product. At the end of the demonstration, put unsold product back on shelf and clean your area.
The most enjoyable part of the day is the customer engagement. The MOST IMPORTANT part of the day is to boost sales.
Pros
Interacting with people
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Daymon Interactions. Our community is ready to answer.