Daymon Worldwide

Daymon Worldwide Employee Reviews

Daymon Worldwide offers excellent training to help each of us grow in our career. I really enjoyed my job and felt like I was welcomed as a partner at my on-site location.
Pros
Excellent ESOP
It was suppose to mean helping out a very desperate company, in need of employees like me, to services a very large surrounding area in Utah and Nevada. And possibility able to move up the ranks with my hard work mentality, strive, and ambition. But the company took it the other way within a month or so of hiring me. The employees from two of the stores I was servicing, lied to my employer, and my employer thought it was a good idea to take their side on the lying and due to me defending my self from lying accusations, due to the fact that one of the employees had my phone and was talking to my employer in front of me stating the lies. I highly do not recommend working for this company, or it connecting companies (i.e. SAS Retail Services, Advantage Solutions, ANC and more). Unless you like reticule, argumentative people, hostile environment and more.
Cons
I enjoyed my time working for Daymon. The work was fulfilling and the people I worked with were very smart, kind, and hard working. I enjoyed my time with Daymon.
Pros
Great pay and work life balance
Cons
Lack of stability with contracts always coming up
I worked as a category analyst. People were generally happy if they had a good manager. If not, you were left to fend for yourself. Basically everything was team dependent. Unlucky for me, I was on a very unsupportive team.
I absolutely loved working for this company. I had a wonderful supervisor that let me manage my own book of business, which made work enjoyable as long as I met deadlines. I wish I would have stayed because they were absorbed by Wegmans 6 months after my departure.
Pros
Many team building exercises, co-workers.
Cons
Monetary compensation
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Lied to about promotions opportunities in interview lots of work for little pay. My experience beat out my managers in the field yet she knew nothing about what we did. The fed us often and everyone gained weight Lots of alcohol during working hours, on-site at company celebrations at least 2x a month
Es una empresa americana muy buena con bien sueldo y buen ambiente lo Ăşnico malo es que no generas antigĂĽedad
We have a lot of work as we pack pick n pay and no name brands... From grocery to perishable... We work 40 hours per week as take off during the week but sometimes do need some weekend off... Our work is to much...
Ability to learn and grow. Great support from VP leaders. Easy to leverage the Daymon system to drive innovation. You will definitely be at the forefront of food and beverage innovation.
Work is not at all easy. The stores you will be restocking shelves for will purposely overstock those sections because they dislike either SAS or your manager. You will be on the floor (literally) or on a step stool for most of your day. If you don’t enjoy just moving stuff four inches to the left, to then have to move 300 products for the sake of those four inches, good luck. The people that will enjoy this job will be folks that are desperate for work. Really, really desperate.
My supervisor is an excellent supervisor. And the job is fairly easy. Work close to home. Good fixed part time hours. I dont have to go in too early or leave too late either.
Working through cultural changes since acquisition to find the role of the company within a larger organization. Changes in communication of total company performance have been frustrating.
Lacks ability to properly train new hires. Unprofessional management with little to no support. Can work from home one day a week after 90 days. Benefits are average.
Always hiring. Although not enough work to keep current employees busy. I live the variety of products we demo. Just need more steady events. 2 great shifts. One problem is they schedule other companies events, best to get on multiple companies, to cover Whole Foods, other stores.
This has been a great job, but have been laid off. This has been the best job because i have traveled all over the country and been places I only dreamed of going.
Good pay for job,however, not the best of management. They over staff on purpose so as not to give to many hours to employees. Hours are supposedly based upon top sales performance,however, that is not the case, You are not a Costco worker and are looked down upon by those that are employed by Costco.
Daymon Worldwide has been through many changes over the past several years. The dynamic of the company they once were, is no longer. There’s been a complete change in senior management and their business model is far from what it used to be.
Pros
Salary and bonus can be decent
Cons
Poor management
They don't communicate well and like to fire people without much of a warning. I was glad I wasn't one of the people who got fired. But they out too much on you too fast. The management could miss as much as they wanted and all of us were new at the time and we were always lost.
It is a great place for someone who is creative and likes to think of the business as their own. It is a challenging environment with good leadership.
Working for Daymon is a pretty easy way to earn a little money. Because it was a weekend job, I could do what I wanted during the week, and the pay was pretty decent as well. I'd definitely recommend it to someone who is looking to supplement their income with a weekend job.
In the beginning, it was a terrific place to work but changes in management brought about change that altered it into just another company. They saw this and attempted to right the ship but never got back to its former glory. Still, I would say it was a great place to work and owe much of my career to being a part of this company and its people.
  1. Employee Reviews