Daymon Worldwide

Daymon Worldwide Employee Reviews

United States171 reviews

Mixed bag

This is a very professional company that emphasizes training. On the negative side, they do play favorites and do not always tell the truth regarding opportunities for relocating.

An ok place to work

It was an ok place to work , hired for one thing but then had to be moved to a diffrent department, lots of travel not that great pay but overall an ok place to work.

Pros

Travel

Daymon Worldwide insights

Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Sense of belonging
  • Inclusive work environment

Your mgr does not care! Compony is a puppet of thei client.

Very stressful environment. Work culture is not healthy. Lots of people cry from stress/pressure and direct mgr doea not care and add more to the pressure. You have to prove your worth everyday. Turnover is rampant.

It's a glorified shelf stocking company

If the word Walmart is in the job description run as fast as you can. You will spend 8 + hours a day stocking their shelves. And during the busiest time of the day. The management team will use you until you drop.Raises? What are those.Don't expect to get one.

Pros

Low supervision

Cons

Heavy work for low money

Awful company to work for!!!

It was suppose to mean helping out a very desperate company, in need of employees like me, to services a very large surrounding area in Utah and Nevada. And possibility able to move up the ranks with my hard work mentality, strive, and ambition. But the company took it the other way within a month or so of hiring me. The employees from two of the stores I was servicing, lied to my employer, and my employer thought it was a good idea to take their side on the lying and due to me defending my self from lying accusations, due to the fact that one of the employees had my phone and was talking to my employer in front of me stating the lies. I highly do not recommend working for this company, or it connecting companies (i.e. SAS Retail Services, Advantage Solutions, ANC and more). Unless you like reticule, argumentative people, hostile environment and more.

Overall a great experience

I enjoyed my time working for Daymon. The work was fulfilling and the people I worked with were very smart, kind, and hard working. I enjoyed my time with Daymon.

Pros

Great pay and work life balance

Cons

Lack of stability with contracts always coming up

Toxic work environment depending on manafer

I worked as a category analyst. People were generally happy if they had a good manager. If not, you were left to fend for yourself. Basically everything was team dependent. Unlucky for me, I was on a very unsupportive team.

Very relaxed, productive atmosphere with great leaders.

I absolutely loved working for this company. I had a wonderful supervisor that let me manage my own book of business, which made work enjoyable as long as I met deadlines. I wish I would have stayed because they were absorbed by Wegmans 6 months after my departure.

Pros

Many team building exercises, co-workers.

Cons

Monetary compensation

Daymon Worldwide was a great stepping stone for my career.

Daymon Worldwide offers excellent training to help each of us grow in our career. I really enjoyed my job and felt like I was welcomed as a partner at my on-site location.

Pros

Excellent ESOP

Don’t do it

Lied to about promotions opportunities in interview lots of work for little pay. My experience beat out my managers in the field yet she knew nothing about what we did. The fed us often and everyone gained weight Lots of alcohol during working hours, on-site at company celebrations at least 2x a month

Muy buena

Es una empresa americana muy buena con bien sueldo y buen ambiente lo único malo es que no generas antigüedad

We pack stock...

We have a lot of work as we pack pick n pay and no name brands... From grocery to perishable... We work 40 hours per week as take off during the week but sometimes do need some weekend off... Our work is to much...

THE Private Label Experts

Ability to learn and grow. Great support from VP leaders. Easy to leverage the Daymon system to drive innovation. You will definitely be at the forefront of food and beverage innovation.

Worst experience in recent times. Management was not truthful about pay, benefits, or travel

Work is not at all easy. The stores you will be restocking shelves for will purposely overstock those sections because they dislike either SAS or your manager. You will be on the floor (literally) or on a step stool for most of your day. If you don’t enjoy just moving stuff four inches to the left, to then have to move 300 products for the sake of those four inches, good luck. The people that will enjoy this job will be folks that are desperate for work. Really, really desperate.

Supervisor

My supervisor is an excellent supervisor. And the job is fairly easy. Work close to home. Good fixed part time hours. I dont have to go in too early or leave too late either.

Working through cultural changes since acquisition

Working through cultural changes since acquisition to find the role of the company within a larger organization. Changes in communication of total company performance have been frustrating.

Doesn’t recommend

Lacks ability to properly train new hires. Unprofessional management with little to no support. Can work from home one day a week after 90 days. Benefits are average.

Brand Ambassador

Always hiring. Although not enough work to keep current employees busy. I live the variety of products we demo. Just need more steady events. 2 great shifts. One problem is they schedule other companies events, best to get on multiple companies, to cover Whole Foods, other stores.

I love this job but am laid off.

This has been a great job, but have been laid off. This has been the best job because i have traveled all over the country and been places I only dreamed of going.

Long hours on feet

Good pay for job,however, not the best of management. They over staff on purpose so as not to give to many hours to employees. Hours are supposedly based upon top sales performance,however, that is not the case, You are not a Costco worker and are looked down upon by those that are employed by Costco.

Damon’s information gathering and data analysis team is second to none. The sales groups continually face ongoing challenges based on the account

Daymon Worldwide has been through many changes over the past several years. The dynamic of the company they once were, is no longer. There’s been a complete change in senior management and their business model is far from what it used to be.

Pros

Salary and bonus can be decent

Cons

Poor management

Common questions about Daymon Worldwide

Answered by current and former employees at Daymon Worldwide

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Daymon Worldwide. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Women's ratings

3.0Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

50%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by  Fairygodboss

Compare Daymon Worldwide with

• Daymon Worldwide
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?