DCR Workforce Employee Reviews

Great company!
Associate (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMay 14, 2018
Worked here almost 2 years and come to believe that DCR is one of a kind. Benefits are great. Co-workers are amazing. It's almost a home away from home. DCR really engages an individuals work effort.
Fair contracting company
Sr. Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDMay 8, 2018
As a contracting company, DCR Workforce is fair. Everyday is different. I learned that i enjoy the autonomy to do my job without interference. The 9x80 work schedule is somewhat of a bonus.
Temp
Shipping /Receiving Assistant (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaMarch 29, 2018
This is a temp company. They pay you on time, but your only getting your check through them. I did not have any problems during my time with them... .
Decent first job in defense contracting
Production Test Technician (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 13, 2018
All around decent job. Very understanding of needing to take personal time for doctors appointments and miscellaneous errands.

Great teamwork and office environment
Pros
Great pay
Cons
No paid time off
alright
Laborer (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsFebruary 23, 2018
it was an alright job didn't think to much of it very relaxed laid back nothing to do somedays entirely outside laboring on rainy days we just sat inside
Cons
no benefits
DCR Workforce provided excellent benefits that a lot of contractors don't enjoy.
Cisco Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJanuary 18, 2018
I'd never worked as a contractor but working for DCR Workforce was an unexpected pleasure. Very professional staff, excellent benefits and just an all around great company to work for.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
All contracts must come to an end, This was originally a 4 month contract that extended another 15 months. Was sad to leave.
Not Stressful to Work for This Company
Electrical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXSeptember 15, 2017
You are only required to work with the manager and employees of the company you are contracted to work for. Working for DCR was not stressful. Even though you do not get paid for time off, taking time off is supported as long as the manager you are directly working for has approved it.
Cons
No Paid Time Off
Very helpful and supportive
Inventory/Stock Clerk (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 20, 2017
I starting working with DCR after I was laid off from my previous job. My recruiter found me a job in two days. There wasn't a lapse in my finances and I received a job where I learned vital information.
Its a contracting company
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLMay 24, 2017
not much to say, DCR was great for what it was. Its a general recruiting firm. The picked me up and got me a job in which I later became full time. I've no complaints
Family like setting
AP & AR Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLDecember 1, 2016
Enjoyed working here. Love all the perks. Flex time. work from home if you have an emergency or are under the weather. Great team we hang out outside of work
Pros
Fringe Perks like car wash and house cleaning services
Cons
High cost health insurance
Great group of people to work with at Meritor of Forest City
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLAugust 31, 2016
If you need a job you will always have one, just don't expect a raise at all and you will not be disappointed. If you have small children, do not work with Meritor of Forest City because getting off early would almost be impossible. If the crew is short (and it almost always is) you pull double the work load because Meritor still expect each assembly line to still hit production or you stay until you do.
Pros
If you can't say something nice, say nothing at all.
Cons
You can work for them 5 years and still make $10 an hour.
good place
Safety Analyst (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 5, 2016
I only worked for them for 6 months for a contract job, but they were very helpful with any questions or concerns I had. Not much else I can say regarding this company
medium
Hardware System Engineer (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMarch 4, 2016
this job was not a career type job. This was a gap type job while looking for an allergy type job. This company only deals with labor.
fun at times
UH-60 Reset Program Aircraft Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Fort Campbell, KYDecember 30, 2015
work long hours demanding environment it could have been better the co workers were great I guess the lunch breaks could have been longer I guess.
Helpful when need arises
Aircraft Painter (Current Employee) –  Fort Campbell, KYDecember 16, 2015
Support defense contractor. People work for and with are great. Most enjoyable part of job is the challenge painting a helicopters vs large body jets.
Made great friends
Distribution Specialist (Former Employee) –  Florence, KYNovember 8, 2015
I packed truck and semi parts into boxes or bags for shipment. I also received my pacer license. I was in charge of returning unused parts to stock by filling out the correct part number, description of product, and the correct quantity to be returned.
Pros
The hours
Cons
Extremely hot in the summer and cold in the winter
Great Company to Work for
Lockheed Martin Administrative Assistant II (Current Employee) –  Bethesda,MDJune 26, 2015
Work for a gated secured community. Great Health Standards. Learned how to give upmost respect for co-workers and work safetey.
Management is professional and detailed. Most enjoyeable part of job is working with staff and participating in Health walking trail.
A Contract Company with no benefits and temporary positions.
Lockheed Martin Company Store Salesclerk (Current Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXApril 28, 2015
The company is great when it comes to pay, but there are no benefits and the positions are often temporary. I know that it is a contract company but I believe the company should provide benefits to their employees working full time.
Great learning experience!
Contractor- Meritor (Former Employee) –  Florence, KYMarch 3, 2015
This was my first professional job. The hardest part of the job was being the only representative of the compay in the area, as the corporate office located in Florida. I learned a lot about time management, improving processes, and metrics reporting.
confident in working independently
On site manager (HR) (Current Employee) –  York, SCJanuary 20, 2015
Manage contract workers within a company the contract workers wish to eventually be employ
ed with.
process payroll
take care of contract workers needs within the work environment
implement disciplinary action